232513 Bullies, 3957 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 2230
Page 197 of 223 FirstFirst ... 97147187193194195196197 198199200201207 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/14/2011 1:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xstyle View Post
    Handdrum have you read any posts from this thread? You respect a liar and fraud who has been ripping people off for the 25 years with his fake kung fu?

Sounds like you may be closer to Patenaude then you make out to be.
    Yes I have read the post in this thread ! I was taught as a child and teach my childrens and granchildren that there is leaders an followers.It is very easy to get involve in gossip and rumours thread without thinking in advance.Im not going to judge somebody on gossip or rumours.I am to old to play with a bunch of kids in the school yard and Im not at the stage in my life for PMS'ing (Penis Malfunction Syndrome).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/16/2011 3:42pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Don't Go Away!!!

Handdrum,

"Leaders and followers" is certainly an old cliche. Drop it or the kids won't think you're kewl.

Please, do not get involved in rumours and gossip! It is the facts that we are after. All that stuff fsd has yet to verify in virtually every claim they make. Honestly, we have tried to verify the voluminous claims made by fsd. The very few answers we get all point to outright deception. Deception not only by his holey-ness jp, but also deception (and self-deception) by the fsd organization, and by many members; a cult-ure of deception I suppose.

While you state you are too old to play with a bunch of kids (Bullshido forum contributors, I assume), I would like to think you would support "the kids" in our search for some very simple answers to some very simple questions. Answers that a guy like jp, who's 30+ years in the business, should be able to provide in a very simple manner. But he does not, or he can not, or he just cannot find that inner power (guts are inner, right?) that he yaks on about, to be frank and to be honest. What ever the case it is bad business, and it is bad form and disrespectful in general, IMHO.

Aren't you the least bit put off by the fact that he won't respond?

Old1o1
    Ethics Commissioner - Liar's Club International
    :XXcompute

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 1:48pm

Style: Muay Thai / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just read in the paper today the Stephane D'amours MMA club is getting Denis Kang to teach BJJ every Wednesday. Tempting but wouldnt want to get sucked into the FSD marketing tactics (which I'm sure he'll be appyling to cash in on this).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 11:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xstyle View Post
    I just read in the paper today the Stephane D'amours MMA club is getting Denis Kang to teach BJJ every Wednesday. Tempting but wouldnt want to get sucked into the FSD marketing tactics (which I'm sure he'll be appyling to cash in on this).
    i believe that Stephane d'Amours cut ties with FSD.

He's getting Denis Kang who also trains at ATT, so I don't see an issue here at all.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2011 11:37pm

Style: Unemployed martial artist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi xstyle, from my previous posting, you will know that I am a student with D'Amour and still is since he left the wicked witch from the west, lol. And I agree with fanger123, their is no issue. I can give you inside info, is the moment he left them, the prices went down. I previously posted that also. I guess he trimmed the patenaude fat from the fees, lol. I guess when you are a franchise you cannot control fees, costs, etc... HQ does that. I just know that prices are down, he doesn't force you to buy exclusively the schools equipment, etc... I know this cause, we had a new student come in with gear the school don't sell and D'Amour simply told him, hey are you comfortable with your equipment, then he was also.

I have mentioned this in my previous posts, that the atmosphere is like a 360, so again I agree with fanger123, there is no issue. Your beef is with the patenaudes, D'Amour is not with them and good for that. He is always going down to ATT to better himself and now bringing talent like Kang is just another way of saying, I've moved on and let it be.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/10/2011 12:02pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Which came first? The Kang or the Le?

I see that fsd/ sanshou/ fire-footies/ perspirational speakers/ internet mongrels are having a guest of their own for the weekend at the "Wipeout" compound; Cung Le. I love to watch this guy fight. How he gets his kicks in just amazes me.

However, I give the point to D'amour by having Denis Kang on a weekly basis.

Both clubs are offering a "Free Week", but is the free week of training without sneaky strings attached?

I also see that fsd is carrying out their threat to post lessons online by subscription or a pay per lesson.

On the other hand, it looks as though D'amour has ousted the fsd school from Arnprior by seeming to offer a better alternative to the Pats.

Has martini produced those "one a day" DVDs he committed to publicly (as least blogfully) as a New Year resolution?

Old1o1
    Pubic Librarian
    :OpenMouth:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/22/2011 10:54pm

Style: Watching from the stands

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Denis Kang was on the local sports radio station today(Team 1200) and it sounds like he's looking to expand his teaching role and take fewer fights. The full interview is here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2011 1:14pm

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flappyhead View Post
    Denis Kang was on the local sports radio station today(Team 1200) and it sounds like he's looking to expand his teaching role and take fewer fights. The full interview is here.

Great that Kang is on board; I just hope this isn't a marketing ploy and nothing more. Kang sounds really sincere in that interview.Time will tell...
    Last edited by justsome; 9/04/2011 1:23pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2011 4:36pm

Style: Unemployed martial artist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi justsome, no marketing ploy, Denis Kang is on board full time teaching twice a week, wednesdays and fridays, and yes he is sincere and really down to earth. Patience with us, gives us alot of details on what we are working on, etc...

Hey wasn't it the Patenaude's Annual Give me Money ($599), so you can climb trees and sleep on a floor or in a tent Training Camp? Oops and Smell Dog pop, that MUST be worth $599, I wonder if they charge by the turd, lol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2011 3:44am

Style: muay thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good to hear. I have mad respect for Kang. What exactly is D'Amour teaching btw? Or is he just owner? you cats got a Kruu or a boxing coach or any of that stuff? I never really got any straight answers when that place opened about who was teaching what. It made me think 'business as usual". And is there going to be an MMAFA guy in the local ammy shows? Even Patenaude is putting guys in now...