222302 Bullies, 3555 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 2212
Page 196 of 222 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196 197198199200206 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/20/2011 7:19am

Style: Unemployed martial artist

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Say it ain't so! Mike Klassen is out at the Kanata Location! Who is Jean Louis Herbert?

Here is a the original announcement from the fangshendo site:

NEW INSTRUCTOR IN KANATA: MIKE KLASSEN

"You already know that we here at Fang Shen Do are constantly improving our curriculum, the quality of our equipment, the professionalism in our schools, the student service, and the variety of events we offer our students.

The same is true with our School Owners.

We are constantly re-evaluating our team and holding them to high standards to make sure our students get the best training possible.

If those high standards of vision, loyalty, minimum hours on the mat, dedication, character, leadership, team spirit, personality, core values are not met, the Owner is replaced by a more suitable one.

This is why we're announcing that if you live in the Kanata area and are looking to start Fang Shen Do training or you're an existing one and you want to continue your advancement in the FSD system you'll be happy to know we have a new instructor coming your way.

His name is Mike Klassen."

Is it Mike or Micheal? Anyways... please say it ain't so! Please tell us that they didn't clean you out and sent you on your merry way!

Hence the merry go round of instructors begin... or is it just their wallets?

Or is it that you did take that seminar "What you were born to do..." and you realized that WAIT A MINUTE, I AM GETTING DUPE HERE! LOL. I'm OUT!

I haven't taken that seminar myself, but it sounds like some mumbo jumbo to me!

YOU ARE BORN TO GIVE US ALL YOUR MONEY! FSD BEYOND MARTIAL ARTS AND INTO YOUR WALLETS!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/21/2011 8:00am

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cheetah2000 View Post
    Say it ain't so! Mike Klassen is out at the Kanata Location! Who is Jean Louis Herbert?

Here is a the original announcement from the fangshendo site:

NEW INSTRUCTOR IN KANATA: MIKE KLASSEN

"You already know that we here at Fang Shen Do are constantly improving our curriculum, the quality of our equipment, the professionalism in our schools, the student service, and the variety of events we offer our students.

The same is true with our School Owners.

We are constantly re-evaluating our team and holding them to high standards to make sure our students get the best training possible.

If those high standards of vision, loyalty, minimum hours on the mat, dedication, character, leadership, team spirit, personality, core values are not met, the Owner is replaced by a more suitable one.

This is why we're announcing that if you live in the Kanata area and are looking to start Fang Shen Do training or you're an existing one and you want to continue your advancement in the FSD system you'll be happy to know we have a new instructor coming your way.

His name is Mike Klassen."

Is it Mike or Micheal? Anyways... please say it ain't so! Please tell us that they didn't clean you out and sent you on your merry way!

Hence the merry go round of instructors begin... or is it just their wallets?

Or is it that you did take that seminar "What you were born to do..." and you realized that WAIT A MINUTE, I AM GETTING DUPE HERE! LOL. I'm OUT!

I haven't taken that seminar myself, but it sounds like some mumbo jumbo to me!

YOU ARE BORN TO GIVE US ALL YOUR MONEY! FSD BEYOND MARTIAL ARTS AND INTO YOUR WALLETS!

Here's a kijiji ad from Dec:

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-services-f...AdIdZ247202200

Also has Hebert's name on it.

Posted On:
    1/27/2011 12:23am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is one long thread to read ! I was just surfing on the internet to see what Fang Shen Do was and landed here.Funny thing also ,I went to school with Gerry Levac in the 70's. All I could say this is " Si Fou" .

Posted On:
    1/27/2011 1:33pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo View Post
    Here's a kijiji ad from Dec:

http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-services-f...AdIdZ247202200

Also has Hebert's name on it.
    Bully Prevention ?Are they teaching the children to bring a pail of **** with them?:icon_eek:

Posted On:
    1/30/2011 12:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Handdrum View Post
    This is one long thread to read ! I was just surfing on the internet to see what Fang Shen Do was and landed here.Funny thing also ,I went to school with Gerry Levac in the 70's. All I could say this is " Si Fou" .
    The "Si Fou " meaning I used as nothing to do with Gerry Levac .Gerry was a good friend in school and wish him all the best."Si Fou " I used was translated in french ,for the thread in being " So Crazy ".

Posted On:
    2/09/2011 1:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Posting here cost me a school friend!I dont know Patenaude as a person,family man or a business man.I will give him credit where needed by for following is dream and being successful in doing so.We all have a dream but not all of us achived them or take a chance.He gets my respect for devoting 35 years to what he had a vision .Having 25 franchise school and taking the Patenaude family into their 2nd generation of training and teaching is a great accomplisment in my views.I wish the Patenaude family all the best .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/10/2011 8:03am

Style: Muay Thai / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Handdrum have you read any posts from this thread? You respect a liar and fraud who has been ripping people off for the 25 years with his fake kung fu?

Sounds like you may be closer to Patenaude then you make out to be.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2011 8:33am

Style: Muay Thai / Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fang shen do the motion picture is on its way! lol

www.wayofsurvival.com

Posted On:
    2/11/2011 9:37am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's been mentioned before, although I wasn't able to locate earlier references.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/11/2011 12:09pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

DuH!

Handdrum

Seriously, read more before you praise jp. There are at least two more mega-threads about this deceitful fake.

jp has invented nothing, he understands less. He has been regarded as perhaps the most stubborn bullshitter I have ever heard (and met- he doesn't shake hands unless there in cash in it). He has thoughly convinced himself, his family, and unwitting paying customers, that he is the best thing since sliced bread ( or Bruce Lee... which is weird in itself). Oh, and another thing. He is short! Not that it matters to you or anyone else, but he hates being called 'short' and so when he reads this he'll get real pissy again.

Old1o1
    I Have Butcherd Pigs Using a Porkchop. Hi-ya! (oink oink)