232390 Bullies, 4007 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2230
Page 194 of 223 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/14/2010 5:53pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbigglesworth View Post
    Why are you asking him to post again? My head is killing of from reading all his novels that He's writing! He should write a book called "tiger fang shen claw do...the ultimate fart"
    Considering all the clean up I do behind your posts, you really shouldn't talk about anybodies writing.

This Fang Sheng Do fixation is strange.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2010 12:48am

Style: jiujitsu, karate, shorinj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fang shen do fixation comes from the fact that my step sister that lives with my mom was hounded at school and jumped by 4 fangers when we convinced her to quit and stop my mom from getting in even more debt. When they found out that she was starting Judo at the ra center during her last month... That's when it happened. And now my old kyoshi is ass kissing them too

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2010 12:52am

Style: jiujitsu, karate, shorinj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Therien, and fangers together... Ripping off most of the people in my area. But yes for sure i'm really anti fangers. In this case though regarding tiger claw and my buddy matt... They seemed the same to him and from the looks of it, most people agree

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2010 6:12pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Been Awhile...

Can't Therien have his own thread?

-----------
    martini's new web home looks pretty spiffy. I see he took "Gorgeouspil" off the menu pretty quickly. Too bad! I thought it was working wonders for them. Don't fret, nobody has laid claim to that case of KO water that's choc full of cancer killing alkaline.

-----------
    The fsd blogs, all FIVE of them, are headed by members of the patenaude brain-trust (and featuring mini-martini Marcil). martini has been the only contributing voice to the blahgs since August. Not only does he like to hear himself talk, he likes to read whatever he crayons to, but that's just idle speculation on my part.

-----------
    I guessing Stephane is still on the outs. martini made sure marcil's picture was above his brother's pic.

-----------
    martini made a blog-post entitled "BREAKING AGREEMENTS". I think it's meant for those students still under contract with the very many training venues still listed correctly under "schooled... SCHOOLS".

-----------
    In his posts, I find martini goes on and on and on about setting a goal for this, and making a commitment for that. It must be très difficult to plan everything he claims he plans in those blogs. Clearly, he is not a mere mortal.

-----------
    Just wondering if anyone here attended the annual foot roast they held earlier this month? How did that go?

Old1o1
    Trying to Ketchup

Posted On:
    11/10/2010 6:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My thanks to Bullshido

As a former student of then Jacque Pateneaude's Kung Fu I would like to thank everyone's efforts to expose JP for what he is. Having read through this thread from the explosive (nuclear) and twisted start I felt like a crime towards me was finally being addressed.

I think the thread has lost sight a little of the importance of what u are doing here. I have seen many wrongs in that school and I can tell u that there is something very wrong in this club's soul. Like a sickness, there is a culture of abuse and violence (mental violence) which became persistent and hard to ignore. FSD will never really get better, it's started in lies and greed, and honor less pursuit and it will end there eventually. The unhealthy nature of the vampire like mentality can only spread. Lying about your creds and then turning around and asking much more money that anyone else is not a trivial thing when chumps like I was sink all they have after having their passions played on like a harp. It's a flim flam club and is dangerous for all martial arts. Abuse always springs out of a unequal relationship of power and that is being exploited. Passions are exploited it's an ugly thing.

Reading this has reversed some of that old damage and I finally fully understand what was really going on.

Keep up the good work .

Cheers.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2010 1:56pm

Style: Muay Thai / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MarcusAGregory What did you end up doing? I hope you stayed at Bushido and took up there Kickboxing instead of going to FSD. Nabil is the real deal (for MMA) Bushido is a good school for MMA and get you where you want to go in that realm. I trained there for a while and it was great. Unfortunatly the almight dollar caught up to meet and had to change clubs (real MMA clubs are expensive. There's 4 clubs in the city that are all priced around the same and producing fighters).

Posted On:
    11/27/2010 11:46am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

horrible

Thanks for sharing this experience to us, this is really devastating. He is not a martial artist but a manipulator, made his students to work for him as slaves and follow all what he wants and punishes the students if they made mistakes and mostly don't have the credentials to teach. There must have been a law that must get him to jail for teaching martial arts and using other people's name to do what he wants, he wants to be a GOD.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2010 8:38pm

Style: ex-fsd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

complete waste

I realize now that all the training I took with jp was a complete waste of time and money. The regular classes, the special classes, and the seminars were held just so he could collect more money.

Nothing we learned had any real value; the phon saos, the kali, the mui tai, the mook jong, the lin sil di dar, the chi sao... Looking back it seems obvious that he was just making it up as he went. Or getting it from a book or video. Certainly there was no qualifications or actual lineage.

Even if they are actually teaching something worthwhile now - it is all built on a foundation of sand, lies, and bullshit.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    11/28/2010 2:05am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by xstyle View Post
    MarcusAGregory What did you end up doing? I hope you stayed at Bushido and took up there Kickboxing instead of going to FSD. Nabil is the real deal (for MMA) Bushido is a good school for MMA and get you where you want to go in that realm. I trained there for a while and it was great. Unfortunatly the almight dollar caught up to meet and had to change clubs (real MMA clubs are expensive. There's 4 clubs in the city that are all priced around the same and producing fighters).
    Why do you share an IP with another account here ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    12/10/2010 6:27am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope his students can get to open their eyes and see what to follow on martial arts and see those awkward rules implemented by their superior. Not just open their eyes but their minds also.