218357 Bullies, 5182 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2212
Page 182 of 222 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182 183184185186192 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 2:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK...so I am now at page 111....this stuff is absolutely entertaining ...maybe not if it were MY money I suppose.....but wow!!! Thought I might add they now have two facebook groups up called "So You Want To Be An MMA Fighter...Well Heres Your Chance!!" and "Sanshou tournament in KINGSTON ONTARIO"...I guess their marketing must be working because these idiots seriously believe they are going to the UFC lololol...sigh....how do you tell a "friend" hes a fucking retard? I guess just like that ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 4:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    where is that FSD MMA group on facebook? can't find it...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 6:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canatron View Post
    Have you done any training with these clowns?
    Try it out and let us know what they are doing in there class

I will definitely let you know how this discussion goes with the fangar lol!! I swear Im a 100 pound girl and even before seeing that "fight" I was betting my cat I could take him...now I am betting all three of my cats....minus the judo...minus the high school wrestling...I could certainly hurt him...oh noes...did I just give myself away with the 100 pound girl part? After reading all this thread (I havent made it to the others yet)...I am actually slightly paranoid for just throwing up the kids name like that as I honestly dont think he has a clue as to what he is doing or has involved himself(and now others) in (he seems to fit the sterotypical fangar personality that has been described herein)and he truly believes that he is the best thing they have seen in years...and I mean super secret anti aged years....until he started taking some of the other guys in with him...now of course THEY are the best thing ever ...sigh....I am a little tired now...and slightly confused by all of this insanity....I will have to clear that up before I have a serious discussion with this kid (if only I could properly implement the fsd breathing techniques...oh wait thats not for clarifying your mind anyways now is it)....and I am thinking it wont go well at all ....I dont really give two shits about him....I only started looking into this because my good friend was being asked to join and come check it out etc....another of our friends apparently just "qualified to fight the division leader" (when I asked what division of what MA in what league all he had for me was "heavyweight")....I almost died right there...he had no clue what the **** he was doing other then going to the UFC...sigh again..... now he cant go because during the same "fight" he "qualified" his own brother broke his scapula/collarbone....then the facebook groups started....anyway....as I said before I have so much more reading to do....and I am thinking the history of fsd is next on the list...so Im well prepared to bash these poor boys dreams of being on TV ;)

BTW I LOVE your site....and I havent even made it out of this thread yet!!!!! I realize this thread is years in the making now....sorry if my additions were slightly outdated...I realize now that yes you all know about Belleville and "sifu" Levac.....sorry I was behind a year or two ;)

I plan on adding more to this discussion no doubt...for those of you still interested ...Im JUST starting to learn about "FSD" so I personally find it fascinating...albeit extremely disturbing.....

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 6:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanger123 View Post
    where is that FSD MMA group on facebook? can't find it...

Not sure if this way will work but this is the link.....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...d=198757050740

if not it is called .....
    So You Want To Be A MMA Fighter...Well Heres Your Chance!!

well fack thats big...I think I will leave it as is LOL!!! it looks better big like that anyway doesnt it? ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/27/2010 7:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks for the link!

there's a pic of a fanger who competed at Joslin's! So a fanger actually went to a grappling competition! It was also not a wake up call for that fanger, since he claims that "sifu gerry levac and trainer danny levac will teach you everything you need to know about being a fully rounded mma fighter."

go to a real school and pay your dues.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 10:26am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks for the link!

there's a pic of a fanger who competed at Joslin's! So a fanger actually went to a grappling competition! It was also not a wake up call for that fanger, since he claims that "sifu gerry levac and trainer danny levac will teach you everything you need to know about being a fully rounded mma fighter."

I wonder what his results were like there. Video must exist somewhere. I have to wonder if Gerry&Son claim any credentials.

Gerry? You PM'd me enough in the past...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 10:57am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnronin View Post
    Old101, are you saying you didn't like the"training up to black sash level with an original student of the founder of JKD"(not an exact quote) way of getting around mentioning who his teacher was? I always thought lineage was so important in the kung fu world.
    Not only that, but the JKD term didn't exist at that time.(when DeMile trained with Lee) jp is so creative and relevant! Funny, his "teacher" says lots about him.

Here is is an updated disclaimer from DeMile's blog. Forgive me if this has already been referenced.

"****Disclaimer for Jacque Patenaude, Quebec, Canada... Jacque used to greatly exaggerate his claims about training with me in Wing Chun Do (WCD). Now he is outright lying about his past experiences in WCD on his Webpage.. Jacque only trained with me for two weeks in an instructors camp for the basic level of WCD. He was supposed to return for the advanced levels that covered Closing of the gap, Spring Energy applications, Chi Sao (sticking hands), Phon Sao or (trapping hands) and the street applications. He never attended any more camps and only participated in a two day seminar I did on the basics of WCD in Sarnia Canada. I did a one day seminar in his new school to help him get started. I am embarrassed when I see his tapes on closing or trapping when he credits me as the source. The tapes are an example of his not understanding any of the advance techniques. They are a mishmash of once beautiful concepts. When he visited my home he stole my notes on trapping and made copies of them. When I confronted him he said that they were only for his personal reference and he would not show or use them. Yet, he later did a magazine article in which he used the notes as if they were his own. The notes may as well have been written in Hawaiian since he obviously did not understand them. I do not know what he teaches, but it is certainly not WCD."

Owww! A stinger! Let's see how jp brain parses this one out into pro-patenaudium syntax.

Old1o1
    Silicone Protected
    Last edited by old1o1; 1/28/2010 11:03am at . Reason: Red is the edit.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 11:15am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thanks for the link!

are you certain he FOUGHT in that tourney? I only saw the Patenaude Sanshou Tourney tickets he had pics of...I just took him standing with Joslin in that picture as a statement that he was AT the tournament ....correct me if Im wrong....regardless ....the name of the facebook group says enough for me.....idiots!!

nevermind...in his personal album he has a picture of a guy he "fought at joslins".....
    Last edited by justbrowsing; 1/28/2010 11:23am at . Reason: addition to correct myself

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 11:20am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...also on the home page Gerry is listed as a "sifu" and Dany as a trainer...maybe I am wrong again but wasnt Dany listed as a sifu at some point in these threads?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/28/2010 11:28am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    can any ex fsders..or any other knowledgeable individuals tell me if that gear he is wearing is from FSDs personal line of protection "in the ring" items? lol..sorry.....I never wore gear....tell me there is a thread here dedicated to the UFC itself please...if so I am in the rght place :D I would go searching but then I would lose my place in the FSD threads...and I cant stop reading until Ive read it ALL lol