218358 Bullies, 6598 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2212
Page 166 of 222 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166 167168169170176216 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2009 1:48pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo View Post
    Found this thread the other day.

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1064410

It's started by some brown sash in FSD.

It's a short thread, but here's the meat of the threat -- I've added some emphasis:

Followed later by this post:

Summary:
    So a brown sash in FSD, who thinks he's a very good fighter (since he beats other FSD students 90% of the time), got owned in a street fight, and can't handle the adrenaline rush without puking.

But he still thinks he's a good fighter. :)

Functional, Simple, Direct. But only against other fangers.
    Hey! That's a fairly current story (May 2009). I guess it's business as usual at fsd. In that same thread the fellow goes on to say, "My Sifu taught me alot of breathing exercises and they work for calming me down, but it's a temporary effect.Is there any way to harness these for the better? " So much for fsd's Wu-Tang Knee-Dong Qi ala Bing-Bong breathing and internal development. Yep! It has to be the student. I assume that guy Raf is dead, and that martini is the next generation master. Did martini forget breathing again. It goes "in, out, in, out, in, puke" or whatever way you do that sort of discipline in fsd.

Has anyone tested the "Money Back Guarantee" outside of court?

Hey, martini! Here is someone whom I heard alleges you trained with him on your "fsd Road Tour -2009".
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El5ZPRLkTfE

Hey, here's a lesson I picked up from the same guy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm2KiQH3P-c

Old1o1
    I think the fellow is on a prison work gang.
    Last edited by old1o1; 7/08/2009 1:49pm at . Reason: stutttteriingg

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/08/2009 6:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ugh

now seabok name dropping JJ Machado

from the FSD blog

*********Everyone expresses themselves differently in martial arts, and that's okay, there is no right or wrong way.

Like Jean Jacques Machado told me (oops did I just tell you who my number 5 instructor was over here in LA? Before I go in detail about JJ, I have to talk to you about my 82 year old number 4 instructor, tomorrow I'll post it for sure), he says: "We're all going to the same place, some people take longer than others but we all get there in the end"

Fang Shen Do is my family's interpretation of how to use the energy that resides in all of us. ************

I can already see where this is going. Soon he'll put under his resume "trained with Gene Lebell, Gokor, JJ Machado..."

Shame on you martini. Associating yourself with legit people doesn't change the fact that the typical fangers are taught garbage (heart attack anyone??) !!

Posted On:
    7/29/2009 10:39pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari View Post
    You missed the 300 other threads on this board that bash on parts of the BJJ establishment.

This thread is about FSD.

Do a search and learn to read.

Edited:nifoc beat me to it.
    HEY guys, well I'm back again.
    WOW a bunch of posts! FOR ME?! you shouldnt have guys!
    Well, I guess this is the part where I give in to your BJJ mind tricks...

andrewa - Well I train at...wait a second...haha you almost got me there. Keep fishing in your bath tub.
    cdnronin - We all know you're not a judo player. There, I said it.
    nifoc - go nifoc yourself. "The thing is that this thread is about FSD, not BJJ." way to avoid a good argument. nice. you must be a lawyer. That or a mascott for a college football team?
    Askari (aka m.a. jesus) - we COULD all just "ask ari" about what he thinks, but who cares, he just opinionates posts just like nifoc. I think the they are "nifocing" each other.
    fanger123 - you're the worst one of them all. way to avoid controversy you hippocrite. as soon as someone is right you're all "uhh, uhh, umm, OH umm, sifu martin started a blog lets pick on his spelling cuz I have nothing better to do".....you probably sit there with a dictionary posting, and plotting the mass destruction of fang shen do via internet blogging. umm, workin for ya so far? schools are still growing :) have a nice day

So...there you have it peeps. Funny thing is I haven't been on this stupid website in like a month. But I can still come on here and have better more interesting things to say than any of you fang shen do bashing gods...Oh yeah, who would win between a Karate guy and a samurai again?

Take care guys.

ps: Your moms told me to tell you to go out and play some football or something for god sake, the sun will do you all good.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 6:56am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bolognama View Post
    .....you probably sit there with a dictionary posting,
    Actually, given you need to be on the internet to post, yes, there's a dictionary just a click away, and all kinds of automatic spellcheckers too. So.... well, yeah, there's not a ton of reasons not to spell fairly well.

That said, these threads have topics for a reason, and even long time people get sniped for straying too far. Don't think you're all that special, that's normal treatment.

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 7:16am

Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    bolognam: What are you, like 14 or something?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 7:34am

Style: Keyboard Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Low content post. Squabbling - addressing crap to other posters doesn't invalidate the argument. Please read the stickies and understand what MABS is about; just lurk & let the adults talk if you don't have anything to contribute to the thread.

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 11:56am

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=bolognama;2181201]HEY guys, well I'm back again.

Dang. I've been found out. I'm not sure if I can face this board anymore knowing that everyone(that is what you meant, right?)knows I'm not a player.
    Your insight into how I work, your ability to read me through is so impressive. I'm sure if I was a woman(you're not going to tell me I am one already, are you?), my juices would be flowing from the thoughts of your mind control.

So, can you tell my shoe size? I need some new shoes, as you know and it would be quicker and probably more accurate for you to tell me, rather than you know, do the obvious thing and check with someone who knows what they're talking about.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 12:09pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

andrewa - Well I train at...wait a second...haha you almost got me there. Keep fishing in your bath tub.
    nifoc - go nifoc yourself. "The thing is that this thread is about FSD, not BJJ." way to avoid a good argument. nice. you must be a lawyer. That or a mascott for a college football team?
    Askari (aka m.a. jesus) - we COULD all just "ask ari" about what he thinks, but who cares, he just opinionates posts just like nifoc. I think the they are "nifocing" each other.
    fanger123 - you're the worst one of them all. way to avoid controversy you hippocrite. as soon as someone is right you're all "uhh, uhh, umm, OH umm, sifu martin started a blog lets pick on his spelling cuz I have nothing better to do".....you probably sit there with a dictionary posting, and plotting the mass destruction of fang shen do via internet blogging. umm, workin for ya so far? schools are still growing :) have a nice day

So...there you have it peeps. Funny thing is I haven't been on this stupid website in like a month. But I can still come on here and have better more interesting things to say than any of you fang shen do bashing gods...Oh yeah, who would win between a Karate guy and a samurai again?

Take care guys.

ps: Your moms told me to tell you to go out and play some football or something for god sake, the sun will do you all good.
    I feel so left out! Obviously, I have done no wrong. I will endeavour to keep my good standing with Poppa C-smurf and the boys. See you at the next meeting, comrade! Until then, may the many secrets of fsd, each available on DVD for $24.95 and up (see, I'm doing the martini), remain as mysterious to you as they are to seafood and the fsd dancers.

Well, now that martini has an agent in L.A., we should see him in a talkie pretty soon. I really thought he would have wanted to play dada in the forever upcoming "Way of Survival" (formally "Kung-Fu Love", formally "The Story of ME, ME, ME", formally "How to Succeed in Business With Real Lying"), especially now that they have a new production partner and grant money-grubber http://www.qrpictures.com/content_wayofsurvival.html slated for release 2008.. 2010. I'm a big fan of fictional comedy ( like that wouldn't be obvious).

Now, to meet my obligations of the forum. Any news on the credentials of jp? Any news on the credentials of the boys, outside of shaking hands and doing a PR class with martini's MA heroes of convenience. What are the words used to describe that statement by martinin to Machado, in martini's blog, "Whenever you search the internet and stumble upon something martial art related either on You Tube or a Discussion Forum there's always someone studying Jiu-Jitsu that seems to have an attitude and tries to bash everyone who's not studying or training in their art.", and it's not "grammar-challenged", like I should talk.

Old1o1
    Cracker Cruncher

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 2:53pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by old1o1 View Post
    Kinda' contradicts the follow blog excerpt by Minestrone Patenaude

Scott is adapting, damnit!

Or leaning heavily on your fellow man. Joel in the guy in the red undies, right!

Darwinism states environment determines the draft of evolution. Here, we see Scott must obviously live in a food court somewhere, therefore his evolution steers towards a Jabba the Hut type adaption. Good analysis Martini!

Anyone, anyone?

Bio-diesel suddenly has a whole new meaning. Bio-mass indeed!

He isn't. It could be glandular!

Because of his current heft, he could easily wander into a herd of bovines, grazing as he swayed his approach to the cows, until, fired with jealously, he is upon the 5-stomached food source, and in a sudden angry gulp, he downs one ......

Old101
    Just funning u Scott. Please please feel free to PM me if every is cool... or not. :toothy10:
    I know this message was posted nearly a year ago now...But I'm only reading through the thread now. I'm an ex fang shen do student, and agree with alot of what you people are saying on this forum. However I would make it known to you that this post has greatly diminished both my faith in you as an individual critic, and has made me question the real intentions of Bullshido where Fang Shen Do is concerned. This is not objective/constructive criticism, it's low brow name calling and knit picking. I still consider Scott Hill among my friends, you should also know he is phenominally strong, well conditioned, and an outstanding person who has helped me overcome many challenges both on and off the training mat.

Thanks

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 7:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i actually don't recall slamming the blog's grammar/vocabulary, only its bullshit content and fallacy.