222374 Bullies, 4185 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2212
Page 155 of 222 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155 156157158159165205 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:35pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patatoseur View Post
    How can you judge me,you don't even know me.And there is no need getting this personnal alright.
    I'm judging you based on what you've written.

Is someone else making you write this stuff? Perhaps the budgie that's piloting your brain has been hijacked?

Who exactly should I be judging, if not you?
    Last edited by Lu Tze; 5/07/2009 10:38pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Fang SHen Do Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright why are you even here...we where having a serious discution.You just came in and started acting like a doushe...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah...my brain's been hijacked to your level...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and forget it your not even worth my time...anybody wanting a serious MA discussion is welcomed

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:44pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You mean anyone willing and stupid enough to take your word?

You won't find many people like that here I'm afraid, this isn't gamefaqs.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 11:02pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gamefaqs...sure men

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2009 6:03am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    gamefaqs...sure men
    The process can be annoying. Don't take it too personally. You must realize that this has been documented for years, and so you should not be too surprised that everyone acts like this is all old news. It IS old news for the people here. Only you are hearing new things.

Some of those 'news articles' were written as advertising. Some of them were written BY fangers. The FSD system is carefully set up to only show you this stuff as 'obvious' so that you will never question what is going on. This is because Jacques has very carefully learned how to do this and studied how to make the most money he can from his students.

It's a FANTASTIC business, because there are always people who want to think they can learn to fight without actually doing any fighting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/08/2009 8:26am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b View Post
    ......It's a FANTASTIC business, because there are always people who want to think they can learn to fight without actually doing any fighting.....
    n00b
    Enter the Dragon
    The ultimate source for all things that become fsd.
    I want to learn how to fight cobras!

Cheers
    Old1o1
    Older man says to younger man, "I know what it is like to be eighteen. You have no idea what it is like to fifty."
    Last edited by old1o1; 5/08/2009 8:27am at . Reason: two stupid letters

Posted On:
    5/08/2009 8:37am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Second I would also like to point out that disrespecting another martial art, even though you don't like it, is one of the worst thing a martial artist can do
    I remember the time, years ago back when when sJP was still calling it Modern Wing Chun, and I had a former student of his join my class. When I asked him why he decided to train with me, he said "because your school name was one of the ones slagged most often, so I figured you had something worthwhile to teach."

You also have to understand that in my mind,when your art is running since 35 years and you have shcools all over Canada, where your Sifus and Sijo get your belt isn't really on your mind because you're beyond that,taking for granted that a non-fighter could'nt accomplish such a success in martial arts.
    "All over Canada"? How interesting. They must be keeping a low profile, these schools outside of Ontario and Quebec.

Thing is, there are plenty of franchise martial arts schools in Canada that are doing far better than the FSD chain, and it has absolutely nothing to do with their martial arts abilities. The FSD schools are run as a business, first and foremost, and an aggressive one at that.

Posted On:
    5/08/2009 12:09pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnronin View Post
    Green Hornet, you could just link him to your old screen name, he could see the evolution of your opinion on FSD.
    Are you referring to me? I had thought of sending you a PM, but decided instead to address you here. I am not Green Hornet. You aren't the first to suggest this. If my views have evolved, it is from anger and frustration to something closer to pity. Perhaps you need to go back through the threads and re-read my comments. I think I have been quite consistent with regards to my views on FSD.