223553 Bullies, 4401 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2212
Page 154 of 222 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154 155156157158164204 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Fang SHen Do Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well tonight I can't be REALLY precise because I don't have the numbers and all but I recall seeing articles in some newspaper like the reflet (local newspaper) and the "Journal de Montréal" which is pretty big.In some sport and martial art magazine like Inside Kung Fu and others (I don't remember precisely what were the "others" but I'm willing to research them).I also read on several blogs (or even under some youtube videos) good critics about FSD by former students or other peoploe who saw them going.Like I said,there are a lot of people I train with who had experiences in other arts as well or even are police officers and all says they prefer FSD for different reasons...Like I said I don't have the exact adresses but believe me I wouldn't lie (only 18 yrs old I'm still too pure and innocent for that) and if you REALLY want me to give you the exact adresses and stuff alright then(don't expect it tonight).

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:24pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patatoseur View Post
    but believe me I wouldn't lie
    Oh well that changes everything, why didn't you say this in the first place? Of course we'll take you for your word, Fang Shen Do is the bestest martial art ever!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:25pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't need personal information. I'm interested in the Journal de Montreal article, and what is written in the local ad rag (though I'm less interested in that except for shits 'n' giggles -- I used to write for an ad rag so I know how they work). As for names and addresses, I care less for that.

As for the Inside Kung Fu spread, it was mostly about station training. Almost every school has that article posted on their wall.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:25pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I
    never
    said
    that

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:27pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and I also have friends who started FSD with me but abandonned because of the cost,then hey joined other schools like Judo,karate and Muai Thay and they are far from feeling they lost their time with us.And why would I lie???I know I won't convice you anyway so...

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:28pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah well, the statement I quoted tells me all I need to know about your level of intelligence and integrity.

You're so obviously full of fucking **** I didn't see the need to read any further.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The main reason I am still here is because I want to know the truth.I initially wanted to dismantle the rumors about us being a cult (which I think I have done).So I could just walk away but I won't...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what was that...alright..

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:31pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How can you judge me,you don't even know me.And there is no need getting this personnal alright.

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:32pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patatoseur View Post
    I initially wanted to dismantle the rumors about us being a cult (which I think I have done).
    Sure you have, champ.