222310 Bullies, 3616 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2212
Page 153 of 222 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153 154155156157163203 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 9:34pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patatoseur View Post
    Please don't only quote a part of sentence to use against me (especially if it's a sentence AGAINST FSD like your last quote)...didn't you ever learned about sophisms...
    Ah, an 18 year old knows the word "sophisms" -- how cute.

Sure thing. I thought you were lecturing us again about being mean to FSD. If I took that out of context I apologize, but in general it galls me when people bring up distorted view of what honour is and generally if your opinion differs then you must have no honour.

You see it over and over again when some 14 year old comes on here to defend his quack-fu Soke and the first things he says to critics is that they have no honour. Bugs the living jeeezuz out me that does.

It was also what my old FSD Sifu emailed me when I first posted on here, he tried to tell me that I have no honour, then told me that every at the school knows who I am and they don't like me much anymore.

Okay, let's look at quote in a fuller context again:

Second I would also like to point out that disrespecting another martial art, even though you don't like it, is one of the worst thing a martial artist can do and I never heard about FSD calling BJJ and Judo guys homosexuals and if they did believe me I really think it's as bad as any of you insulting FSD (even though I have nothing against homosexuals but in this case it was used as an insult).
    Nope -- I don't think that it changes me interpretation of the sentence.

You are still saying from your experience you've never heard anyone at FSD making gay references to BJJ and Judo. Cool. In your experience that's good. Others have had other experiences, but perhaps these days it's less since they are working harder with the ground game. But there you go in that second sentence, you begin to tell us that we're bad since we are insulting and "disrepecting" FSD.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 9:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Fang SHen Do Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NO...**** I know english isn't my primary language but I can't be that bad...for the last time,what I meant is: it's possible that FSD made such comment and if they did it's as bad as any other people making such comments about us...if you don't get it now you're either making fun of me or totally stupid.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 9:42pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    for once I'm on your side so stop arguing about that

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 9:45pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and what's so funny about my age,why always pointing out the fact that "oh 18 does this...18 knows that..." I just don't see the point.Oh and by the way,do you even know what sophisms are...(you wouldn't google it would you).
    Last edited by Patatoseur; 5/07/2009 9:47pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 9:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, I do get it. And I actually paid your specific school a compliment if they have never used derogatory terms about homosexuals to describe grappling.

If I said "FSD is <insert racial/ethnic/social or cultural derogatory term here>" then you have a case. And there is some name calling on this forum, sometimes one needs a thick skin.

Now, let's clarify are you going to say that I'm disrespecting FSD and it's just as bad as a Fanger calling BJJ a homosexual's martial art (in the culturally derogatory meaning), when I tell you that you "Sijo" has lied about his credentials, and that FSD is not as effective as you may think when compared to other MAs available at better cost?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 9:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If those saying are 100% fullproof then no, it's just warning people for they're own good.But even if a 100 of you would say it's crap,you could still be bullshitting anything as much as I could be,just because you had a bad experience. And I do have a thick skin but I don't see why there should be name calling.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 9:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, a lot of people who I train with in FSD do comes from Muai Thai or BJJ...I just don't know who to believe yet...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patatoseur View Post
    and what's so funny about my age,why always pointing out the fact that "oh 18 does this...18 knows that..." I just don't see the point.Oh and by the way,do you even know what sophisms are...(you wouldn't google it would you).
    Because when I was 18, oh so many years ago, I thought I was hot **** with my 4 years of aikido.

And yes, I do know what sophisms and sophistry is. Could you please elaborate on how I'm creating a seemingly logical and convincing argument which at it's core is deceiving and wrong?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, Patatoseur, I'd like to get back to your previous statement about people, magazines and newspapers saying that FSD is the best art out there.

You made that statement. Now, can you back it up with evidence?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/07/2009 10:09pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It would be logical to take the core of it.This is not what you did...you did what is called in fench "un homme de paille"...a dummy if you like: you took the part in my sentence that was weaker or maybe more in your adventage to use it against me.For exemple, I mainly said that we shouldn't disrespect other arts and FSD did which sucked.You took the first part and arranged it so it seem that I was accusing you to disrespect us (that's how I saw it correct me if I'm wrong)...but we are getting pretty far from the subject now