Page 15 of 223 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 161718192565115 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 12:06pm

Style: Mauy Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see why not. Even if he wasn't the one doing it, I'm sure his students were. That's free advertising, and FSD is all about the advertising....

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 5:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung fu, TKD, Aikido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone thought of (is it even possible to) bringing down FSD? It seems like not only are they destroying martial arts, but also a chunk of society and basic morals.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2007 8:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not really.

it's a capitalist and free society. if you don't like the product, just don't buy it.

i don't think anybody's intention is to make FSD go bankrupt and ruined.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2007 12:10pm

Style: MT,BJJ noob.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Power_Slam, what can we really do besides expose them as bullshido and a mcdojo for anyone considering joining and having the wherewithal to do an internet search? We're not going to picket their locations.

Considering you registered just to post that, I'm guessing you've been following the discussion and have some sort of interest in FSD. Please tell us your story.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2007 12:58pm

Style: Jeet Kune Do / MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

keeps on going...and going..and going

Quote Originally Posted by Power_Slam
    Has anyone thought of (is it even possible to) bringing down FSD? It seems like not only are they destroying martial arts, but also a chunk of society and basic morals.
    See Joe and his FSD have been pissing people off for around 20 years or so, why stop now? :)

Posted On:
    7/19/2007 9:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung fu, TKD, Aikido, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by myrmecophilous
    Power_Slam, what can we really do besides expose them as bullshido and a mcdojo for anyone considering joining and having the wherewithal to do an internet search? We're not going to picket their locations.

Considering you registered just to post that, I'm guessing you've been following the discussion and have some sort of interest in FSD. Please tell us your story.
    I actually only knew about FSD from the yellowpages and then which led me to their website. I was just bored one day and decided to look up dojos/gyms in the area. In terms of trying to bring them down, i heard about bullshido's efforts in the whole Ashida Kim incident and just thought someone may have challenged Patenaude in a smilar way.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2007 8:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    where do you live power slam?
    where do you do BJJ?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/20/2007 6:39pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamalion
    As it seems, once again you are the inexperinced idiot, Fanger and yes FSD has a belt system hence why one of there practioners were bragging about them, you moron.

Wing Chun is a practical art for self-defence, the true essence of Wing Chun is not in its simplicity but in its execution with lighting speed. Chi sao develops sensitivity of the hands so that the practitioner can sense when his opponent will make a move without having to detect any physical motion. Pak sao teaches the practitioner how to convert the blitzing speed of automatic reflex actions into a defensive or offensive hand form and developing simultaneous multiple awareness. Therefore i believe that the FSD members are arragont regardless of whether you defend it or not. Hence why wing chun uses simple short range simultaneous hand techniques. Wing chun is a simple yet logical, practical art.

It seems once again, i am right and you are wrong.
    ...ZZZZZZZzzzzZZZZZZZ

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 9:19am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    old101
    please don't make fun of the closet chunner!

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 10:41am

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_Slam
    I actually only knew about FSD from the yellowpages and then which led me to their website. I was just bored one day and decided to look up dojos/gyms in the area. In terms of trying to bring them down, i heard about bullshido's efforts in the whole Ashida Kim incident and just thought someone may have challenged Patenaude in a smilar way.
    I'd say this was Martin but the big works are spelled correctly so it might be Gary. Either way, nice to see you guys back. As we have stated a few thousand times this has nothing to do with what you call 'bringing them down' but rather an examination of what is being taught.

I can go back to the start of my thread on FSD if you'd like but I know you've read that a few times anyways so I'll safe you the additional reading.

TKD

PS - How's the fam? Steph and I don't get much chance to talk any more......

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins