223986 Bullies, 3915 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2212
Page 125 of 222 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125 126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2008 8:48pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lousey Time

Edited Martini's Louse Time for no particular reason. No deletions, only additions.

Friday, August 15, 2008
    It's Lousey Time! Serving Up the Weak Mind or the Feint of Heart
    If you're new to my list of fuzzy, self-motivated, self- starters, money grabs. Welcome .

(if you're not (new) jump right away to today's lesson below)

Every day I communicate to you the best ways to train and the kind of weakened mindset it takes to get questionable results either in your physical fitness or fsd martial art training, but not both.

Friday is always what I call: "Louse Time". Modeled, or even modelled, after Bruce Lee's strategy in Enter the Dragon, a movie that's more than thirty years old and contains all the wisdom I need and I get it in under 2 hours running time. Did you see the muscles on that Bolo dude!

You know that part where he's having tea and crumpet with the government agent but he's disturbed by one of his students and Bruce Lee tells the agent: It's Louse Time! The agent replies with his british accent, some times known as a British accent: "yes of course. Of course, I'll eat your horse, and perhaps a little borscht, and later, I will drive away in a little, yellow, Porche.".

Since I'm 6 years old mentally, that scene has always stuck with me and I'll be using that same strategy (that's another steal from Brucee Boy) with YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU, not YOU tdkblackbelt, and I'll do it every week.

Friday is “ where ”, and if I bend space and time, it is also “when” I share with you Life Lessons and Direction given to me by my dad (and Sifu), who got them from his Seadoo Demiles, and Inside KF, Tony Robbins, The Prosperity Project, Raf -the deep-breathing Ding Dong master (good con, Raf. You conned the con artists), the Mario Bros., numerous make-believe underground bar fighters, every Friday, or I will simply make them up as per usual.

Today's lesson is: "Are you Serving your Weak Mind or your Feint Heart"

I'm sure you all had this happen to you in one way shape or form. For example, let's take buying a pretty car.

For months you have a wet dream about it.

You've found the perfect car for you. You tell yourself when you get this car you'll be happy and you'll drive it for a very long time, perhaps even a few months.

You get the car, you love the car. A few months go by (told you so) and that mind of yours [sic "his"] says: "There's this other car that just came out, it's nicer and faster than the car you have right now. Maybe you should change it".

>>>>>
    At this point, I will break for a moment to discuss “Mental Health” and why becoming aware and informed is so very important, especially relating to fsd management. Although I have found no documentation regarding the existence of a direct father-son shared delusional schizophrenic episode, there is always a first. That, or you fsd guys know exactly what you perpetrate, and that idea alone is way scarier than any sick mind.(and you know who you are, yes...yes... you do!)

Martini, listening to those voices in your head, telling you to do irrational things like “buy another car”, or telling you that “fsd is a scam that your dad involved you in”, or that “black birds are stealing the nails one by one from your house and building tiny cars with them”, (not unlike the car the voices are talking about), and the birds' tell you they build these tiny cars because, “Damnit, we told you, we are tired of flying! Now screw off and sell some DVDs to some suckers before your brother kicks your ass... again!”
    >>>>>>>>>>>

The mind or my mouth always finds a way to screw things up. It loves to measure itself and really, if you listen to it you'll notice it's never satisfied.Okay then!
    <<<Like I implied, get help!>>>>

Some people do this with their wives and husbands, dogs and cats, spleen and liver, kibble n' bits, others with REAL martial art styles, some with their careers, some with the latest vibrating fitnessgadget, marital aids (no Martini, not nut-chucks, rubber or otherwise), bumper stickers, etc...

Make the shift from serving the weak mind to serving the feint heart. That is one reason why you've been put here, to MASTER that. You know, THAT! MASTER THAT! MASTER THAT NOW!Later, you can MASTER ME!!!! (gee, I sound like Dada)

Before you do anything you ask yourself, but not to loudly, does this serve the mind or the heart, or Martini and inc.s pocket book. If it's heart you'll never be disappointed, unless you have a cardiac event after paying the Visa bill, then you're fucked. So please pay non-refundable dues way in advance.

<<<<<<<
    Segue to...
    >>>>>>>
    One way to develop this stupid human ability is by walking on fire, eating on fire, shitting on fire. I do it a lot! I'm doing it now. I'm sitting on a Hibachi whilst I write. The fact is, I'm fire retarded..., retardant. Bic me and I will not burn, I eat the hottest of chili and I fart the smelliest of methane, and I have the holey underwear to prove it. Those brown spots were accidental. The yellow, well I just love yellow undies. Join us Aug. 2400 th at our Private Training and Burn Application Center, (or centre as that British agent would say) with peep-hole mini-cammed change and rest rooms, located far, far away from a hospital, by registering here, here, and here! Bring your own BBQ sauce!

You Go Master Yourself,
    Sifu Martini

P.S. As soon as you go to take your first step across the fire bed you'll know exactly who's doing the talking. That will be the paramedic that took twenty minutes to find that "Ninja Nut Hut" place. He will want to know if you are currently taking any medications, like STUPID PILLS. He will tell you the bad news; you have very severe burns on your feet. And the good news; you can do this fire pit thing again in about a year and you won't feel anything on those toe-less stumps you walk around on.

Tip. You are not safe because you have your socks on to protect you from the embers! The waiver mentions "you should never, never, never dance on the fire bed!"

P.S. I haven't forgot about all those certificates my Dada earned. I wouldn't be satisfied with only one either. ....... Excuse me, I have to go to the weapons closet again.
    Old101
    Asking the Question "How small are the vehicles they drive nowadays?"
    ps. Who's the big fellow in this picture?

and because I care
    Last edited by old1o1; 8/15/2008 8:53pm at . Reason: I'm Thumbless! And my mouse died, and I ate it!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/15/2008 9:36pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by old1o1
    Old101
    Asking the Question "How small are the vehicles they drive nowadays?"

Interesting photo. I have it on very good authority that FSD management refers, or at least used to refer, to grapplers/BJJers as homos and gaylords.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2008 1:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    Interesting photo. I have it on very good authority that FSD management refers, or at least used to refer, to grapplers/BJJers as homos and gaylords.
    That's FSD Kamasutra #12 - Pretense to a Hickey, while Floundering Beneath the Belly of the Whale. I think it comes from the yet to be released "Kung-Fu Love"
    Afterall, in fsd, it's all about the love of your fellow man and his wallet.

The Fleeless Stephanie has said as much regarding grappling/JJ. Which makes me think, obtusely, that perhaps one or more of the super fsd'ers have had their butts kicked, or at least pinched, by a grappler in order to carry that opinion logically. We all know jp hates going down, unless he is top.

Now, when jp's boys were young, getting tied to their chairs for being noisy and misbehaving, that would be wrong. Not gay or gayish in any way, just wrong. In fact, I delight in saying that my resources say jp often went for massages (euphemism, maybe) with a friendly young student of yesteryear. Sometimes these massages involved travel to Vegas. Keeping in mind, there is nothing wrong for two consenting male adults, (the student had indeed just turned twenty-one by his manicured ID) flying away together, to get a massage? Massages in Vegas are obviously worth the tip... I mean trip. I suppose a bed and breakfast would have looked suspicious.

You are right! I'm told that even in the early days, jp had a thing for calling names, perhaps hateful and construed as bigoted, at anyone he didn't like who happen to be out of earshot at the time. He had remarked that his own mentor, Demile, had a "black upper torso" and "funny white legs" to a roomful of students. Half and half is what I believe he was quoted as saying. Question. What stage of undress was Demile in, that jp knows this. Maybe he was just summering in shorts.

Speaking of which, has anybody ever seen jp in shorts? I'll give some cash to charity if you find one pic less than 15 years old. 20 years old?

and for those who care:

Gaylord is not a real word, but I like this entry in the urban dictionary:

1. Gaylord

The Ultimate insult...in which nothing can outmatch. In using Gaylord you are saying somebody is essentially the Ruler of all Gays.

A Gaylord is a about 100x10^999 times more insulting than all of those words combined. Unlike many other definitions claim, Gaylord cannot be beaten by "**** you" or any other insult.

Gaylord is a classic insult used many centuries ago, but recently has become lost in time...fortunately it is slowly being brought back into everyday use.
    Random Guy 1: Dude, **** you to the max...and SUCK IT!!!

Random Guy 2: You're such a GAYLORD...Hail the ruler of all gays.

Random Guy 1: ****, I just got served

Old101
    Yardsale tomorrow.... I think I'll screw it up by selling by the metre!
    Last edited by old1o1; 8/16/2008 1:31am at . Reason: I might be French. I'm going for bloodwork Monday!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2008 9:12pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by old1o1

Isn't that Scott H.?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/17/2008 12:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    Isn't that Scott H.?
    Patrick Marcil's old boyfriend? I thought they split up after their big non-event mma bout!

I wonder if Patrick, Stephanie's favorite brother, knows any better? It would seem to me that biting the hand that feeds him and Chrissy, would have Patrick, The Little-er Leprechaun (cage name, for obvious reasons ) turn a blind eye or two to the shenanigans of his Fada-in-lah-lah .

My guess is that he stays put, in his proper place, with a little tidy guidance from the boss lady. After all, it is the "Way of Survival" to remain second fiddle to the clan that started it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Mansfield
    Yes the Patenaudes did a 2 minute demo before the featured fight at the WKF fight on Saturday, there was no phantom elbow, Martin Patenaude threw a real elbow that knocked Patrick Marcil down.
    Oww! Don't stir up the Martini!!! Just like the time his pappy, shamu jp, kicked a long time student of his in the nads at a "Demonstration". You know those showy exhibitions of total mastery and self control. That student had to have a bit of testicular surgery. Sometimes you get what you pay for, and sometimes you pay for what you get. I wonder if shinobi jp blamed the student for moving his nuts at the last minute?

Old101
    "I'm happy wondering" - GC

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/18/2008 1:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian JJ, former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    Isn't that Scott H.?
    That does look like it is Scott Hill, and the fellow beneath him is Joel, the owner of the school in Cornwall.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2008 10:46am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Lucha Livre

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifty
    That does look like it is Scott Hill, and the fellow beneath him is Joel, the owner of the school in Cornwall.
    Damn.... looks like at some point in his Kung Fu Kareer, he started reaching for the Ding Dongs, instead of the Dumbells.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2008 12:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Better than seejog jp's Dong Dong meals ie. less meat.

Quote Originally Posted by elmaniaco
    Damn.... looks like at some point in his Kung Fu Kareer, he started reaching for the Ding Dongs, instead of the Dumbells.
    Kinda' contradicts the follow blog excerpt by Minestrone Patenaude

Friday, May 16, 2008
    ......The theme of the seminar was on introducing our Advanced Strength Training Kit coming out at the end of June and to remind everyone that our body is able to adapt itself to its environment and work conditions.
    Scott is adapting, damnit!

Remember it can go both ways. Your body can become very efficient at over-eating, sleeping, and sitting on the couch.
    Or leaning heavily on your fellow man. Joel in the guy in the red undies, right!

If you fail to change your workouts and throw something different in the mix you might see yourself "plateau" during the course of your evolution.
    Darwinism states environment determines the draft of evolution. Here, we see Scott must obviously live in a food court somewhere, therefore his evolution steers towards a Jabba the Hut type adaption. Good analysis Martini!

I like this saying: "You are what you EAT and you are what you DO"
    Anyone, anyone?

What kind of fuel are you pumping into your body?
    Bio-diesel suddenly has a whole new meaning. Bio-mass indeed!

Here's another saying I like:

"You can't out-exercise a bad diet"
    He isn't. It could be glandular!

Focus on Organic Grass-fed Meats, Vegetables, Fruits and nuts should comprise most of your daily food consumption.
    Because of his current heft, he could easily wander into a herd of bovines, grazing as he swayed his approach to the cows, until, fired with jealously, he is upon the 5-stomached food source, and in a sudden angry gulp, he downs one ......

Old101
    Just funning u Scott. Please please feel free to PM me if every is cool... or not. :toothy10:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2008 12:17pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Obviously it's been a few years since I was near Scott Hill, but in the past, he's always been in shape, he's just also been carrying a few pounds. His cardio was great for a normal human. He could always keep up with us in whatever we were doing. Mind you I never saw him try pullups, but hey.

That said, he seems a bit bigger in the image than I remember him.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/20/2008 5:25pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Criticising someones's girth, unless you can demonstrate that it impairs ability & contributes to the "bullshido" of FSD, is an unwarranted attack.

While I have said critical things about Scott previously in these threads, the ding dong comment & excessive eating allusions are not constructive to the thread and is something better served in YMAS.