230514 Bullies, 3958 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2223
Page 120 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120 121122123124130170220 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/11/2008 9:28am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs

If he is interested in a grudge match with Mr. D'Amour then we can arrange that for sure, it would be fun to see and may the best man win quite simply.

Sifu Stephane Patenaude
    Wow - did I read that right? Did he really call a dude out to a fight in a PUBLIC FORUM? Yet they claim not to be trouble makers of any incarnation....

In trying to research the FSD school, all anyone really has to do is read through this forum to see that it's a HUGE red flag not to even go NEAR these guys.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 1:18am

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just thinking out loud guys...

Corporation #1158937 BN #
    Corporation Name(s):CANADIAN CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS KUNG-FU (WU SU) AND CHINESE BOXING (KUOCHU) FEDERATION INC.
    LA FEDERATION CANADIENNE DES ARTS MARTIAUX CHINOIS KUNG-FU (WU SU) ET DE BOXE CHINOISE (KUOSHU) INC.

Old Name(s) and Change Date(s)
    LA FEDERATION CANADIENNE DE KUNG-FU (WU SU) ET DE BOXE CHINOISE INC. - 1994/07/11
    CANADIAN KUNG-FU (WU SU) AND CHINESE BOXING FEDERATION INC. - 1994/07/11

Mailing Address: [Latest address on file]
    Care of:
    Street: 128 EVECHE OUEST SUITE 402
    City: RIMOUSKI
    Province: Quebec
    Postal Code: G5L4H7

Registered Office Address: [Latest address on file]
    Care of:
    Street: 5920 PAPINEAU
    City: MONTRÉAL
    Province: Quebec
    Postal Code: H2G2W8

Reg. Off. Eff: 2001/03/31

Status Date
    Dissolution in Progress 2004/12/16
    Active 1982/06/21

ACT Name: Canada Corporations Act - Part II Proxy:
    Incorporation:1982/06/21 Prospectus:
    Amalgamation: Take Over:
    Continuance: Revival:
    Anniversary:1982/06/21 Intent to Dissolve:
    Import: - Revocation of Intent:
    Export: - Update:2001/07/16
    Director(s) name(s):
    The following are the directors at the time of incorporation or as indicated on the last annual summary as of March 31 of the year of filing.
    ANTONIN LADET
    MORNEAU FERNAND
    MÉLANIE DUMONT

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 1:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.canlii.org/qc/legis/regl/...0530/tout.html

Sports de combat, Règlement sur les, R.Q. S-3.1,r.5

CHAPITRE II.1
    LA BOXE MIXTE
    D. 686-98, a. 1.

SECTION I
    DISPOSITIONS GÉNÉRALES
    D. 686-98, a. 1.

195.1. Dans le présent chapitre, on entend par:
    «Boxe mixte»: un sport de combat lors duquel des concurrents du même sexe combattent debout et au tapis; lorsqu'ils combattent debout, les concurrents utilisent les techniques du kick boxing à moins qu'elles ne soient modifiées par le présent chapitre; lorsqu'ils combattent au tapis, les seules techniques de soumission permises sont celles prévues au présent chapitre.

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 8:31am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    Just thinking out loud guys...

Corporation #1158937 BN #
    Corporation Name(s):CANADIAN CHINESE MARTIAL ARTS KUNG-FU (WU SU) AND CHINESE BOXING (KUOCHU) FEDERATION INC.
    LA FEDERATION CANADIENNE DES ARTS MARTIAUX CHINOIS KUNG-FU (WU SU) ET DE BOXE CHINOISE (KUOSHU) INC.
    I've got an inkling who that is, and if I'm right it's nothing to do with FSD.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 12:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry for being so obscure in my last postings...I was burned out last nite. This concerns the so-called 'MMA' event that Scott Hill & Pat Marcil appeared in 2003. A source told me recently that this event is spoken of in almost mythical terms in FSD despite occurring five years ago. That's why I asked DennisM if he had any insight on this event a few posts ago.

The facts surrounding this event as related by Scott Hill were as follows:

· Both Sifu Pat and I fought on MARCH 29, 2003
    Despite extensive searching on the Internet there is NO RECORD of any such event on this date. Bear in mind that MMA and other fight records have been well documented back to 2003 and prior.
    · Sifu Pat fought sixth and I was the main event (11th match)
    · The event sponsored by the WECF was billed as Bloodsport 50
    The UFC had its first event in 1993 and we're now up to UFC 88?? Were there really 50 'Bloodsport' events as of 2003?
    · The match took place in an arena (in Laval), tickets were sold. A table of 8 seats ringside cost $300.00. I am not sure where the clown got his information about the second floor of a restaurant, but he is way off base.
    · There was over 5000 spectators and it was covered by television cameras
    · There was a press conference and a weigh-in the night before
    All the above points (held in an arena, 5000 people, spectators etc) should have resulted in a well documented event. To repeat, the records of similar events in 2003 are still archived on various websites.
    · Both Sifu Pat and I had to be licensed by the province of Quebec as fighters in order to participate
    · My contract was for three 5-minute round fight
    · Sifu Pat's Contract was for two 5-minutes rounds
    · We told people who were close to us about the fight. Had we told everyone, people would have accused us of being braggarts, because we kept it to ourselves we are accused of secrecy - seems like you can't win
    Whatever.........I suspect the real reason for the secrecy was to suppress any knowledge of the event if the Sifus lost.
    · Sifu Pat won his match @ 2:17 of the first round (TKO)
    This statement is in complete contradiction to what a notable martial artist (Sled Dog) saw that night.
    · I won my match @t 2:33 of the first round (tap-out)
    · A newspaper in Montreal stated that the main event (my fight) was worth the price of admission
    · I have copies of the articles, posters and pictures (one with my hand in the air - standing in the middle of the octagon, declaring me the new WECF champion) This picture was published in one of the fighting magazines in Quebec"

Maybe I'm being crotchety but this pillar of FSD has been allowed to fester for too long. I don't doubt that such an event occurred but based on the promoter this was some type of Chinese boxing tournament of a very dubious nature. So many facts from this thing just never added up. For example Scott Hill claims he had two weeks notice for the fight. OK, well then how'd his picture get on the poster for this thing?? Did the promoter wait until two weeks before the fight to advertise the event? The supposed "champion" (Marc Cambier) that Scott Hill beat shows to this day one recorded fight with no indication he was the champion of anything. This leads me to think his fights and championship were of an inter-school nature.

Posted On:
    6/12/2008 2:55pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj/thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ooOo lala! keep the thread alive! FSD is the reason i laugh so much.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/16/2008 8:50pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Louse Time- Get the Ridex out!

The "Martin is sooooooooo full of crap!" Report
    Excerpts from the fsd Blog

Blog Title
    Friday, June 13, 2008
    It's Louse Time!

http://www.fangshendo.com/blog/index.html

Martini redefines Louse Time!

"Louse Time" no longer has anything to do with a scene from the Enter the Dragon movie.

Martini's new definition, as quoted from the infamous fsd blog, is "an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's behavior and attitude."

Martini should be aware "louse" also means "a wingless blood-sucking insect which feeds off man and some animals".

I guess that kinda' suits. Martini and company are indeed wingless, and they do feed off man. The blood I'm not so sure about, but I'm sure sucking of some sort is involved.
    Note: Although fsd management does not meet the criteria of "insect" in that they do not have 6 legs, or 3 body segments, or spines, they do indeed bug the **** out people.

Martini's has this interpretation of his new definition.
    "What it means is we all need to have someone shake our tree every once and a while. There's a french saying that goes: "Te faire brasser la cage".
    ~Webster-Patenaude- fsd Imaginary Dictionary~2008

Martini, you are so smooth! Fortunately, I'm probably the only one who reads your little vanity pieces, and yes, damn it, I like to practice cheap shots. Keeps me sharp, like a finely honed melon scoop.

As for the rest of the June 13th blog, there are some rambling references to Tony Robbins NLP stuff, and something about making a list of things you want to accomplish before you die. Good advice, I say! It's tough, very tough, to get things done when you are dead.

Old1o1 :icon_albi
    This Town Ain't Big Enough for the 848,720 of us! One of us has to go!

Back to the Regular Programme
    Last edited by old1o1; 6/16/2008 8:52pm at . Reason: remove xtra " "s

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 8:03am

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone heard anything else about the FSD European Vacation? Who went? What did they do?

It is probably a good idea on their part. If they can establish a foothold there it could be lucrative. There seem to be very few European posters on Bullshido so they could probably rip off a whole bunch of people before anyone starts to take notice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 12:48pm

Style: Keyboard Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Greenguy -

They were attending this World Kobudo Federation event in France http://www.worldkobudo.info/news.php I recognized some people in the picture on their blog who attended.

http://www.fangshendo.com/blog/2008_05_01_archive.html Martin described their demos, training seminars and Stephane's kickboxing match on the blog.

Perhaps they have uploaded some of the footage to Youtube.

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 2:11pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJ
    Hi Greenguy -

They were attending this World Kobudo Federation event in France http://www.worldkobudo.info/news.php I recognized some people in the picture on their blog who attended.

http://www.fangshendo.com/blog/2008_05_01_archive.html Martin described their demos, training seminars and Stephane's kickboxing match on the blog.

Perhaps they have uploaded some of the footage to Youtube.
    Thanks.

Is this World Kobudo Federation legit?