228365 Bullies, 4284 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2222
Page 119 of 223 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119 120121122123129169219 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 8:05am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy
    Someone asked if I felt I had been ripped off by Fang Shen Do. The simplest answer to this is yes. There were many days that I left feeling like I had wasted my time. There were days that I thought I had just been served a big steaming pile of crap. There were days when I thought the instructors had been inappropriate with students. There were days when I felt the instructors lacked teaching skill. Overall I feel that I was sold a proverbial bill of goods.

Everything was not bad. I met some good people there. I met some good (kind?)instructors there. There were days that I left feeling pretty damn good about myself. I took pride in the fact that I pushed myself much harder than many of the other students. I got in shape.

In the end, and knowing what I know now, I just feel ripped off and dirty. I feel ashamed that I was a paid member of Fang Shen Do. It was a lot of money wasted that could have been put towards more useful pursuits.

Does that answer the question?
    same here!

i'm soooo happy that i never attended the training camp. a boot camp style drills sounds actually fun but.... 500$ + tax for a week end?? money best spent elsewhere...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 9:25am

Style: Savate, Combatives(BJJ)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy crap..I dont feel like reading the past 100something pages of ****, anyone care to nutshell it for me?

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 12:00pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe
    Holy crap..I dont feel like reading the past 100something pages of ****, anyone care to nutshell it for me?
    LOL There are about 15 threads related to Fang Shen Do. It makes for entertaining reading.
    Last edited by greenguy; 6/03/2008 12:02pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 7:09pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yip, no pain, no gain

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 7:46pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennism
    So why did I leave . Its a long story .. when it comes down to it .. I feel I was shafted really bad with the help of Stephane Damour. Its a long story and I don't want to go into it other than its funny what money will do to people.

I hope it’s not too late to ask you this question what I’m about to ask you.

You confirmed me some things that I wished to know. Though, I was a bit disappointed by your FSD’s experience when you told us a little about yourself. Especially when you’ve been there for 8 years I was only “hoping” that I was wrong. Anyway, like you said, it’s obvious.

So here it is...If you’ve been there for 8 years and that you knew what you’re getting into, why did you wait the moment you noticed that d’Amour was a dick for you to leave? Usually, someone would report this to a higher “authority” for unsatisfactory attitude. Did you really leave because of that?

I’m not interested what kind of quarrel you had with him, just the decision to leave because of that.

Thanks in advance if it’s possible to answer this question.
    Last edited by LadyPhoenix; 6/03/2008 7:53pm at . Reason: spaces

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/03/2008 7:58pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe
    Read this to start.

http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...4&name=Reviews

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/04/2008 5:08pm

Style: Grappling & Lifting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    CRAZY discussion. Truly amazing to see organizations like this get off the ground, let alone stay in power.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 7:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lady Phoenix, true to your name and out of the ashes to grace us with your??

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 10:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually Krackie, I flew off for some time and by the time I came back, there was already discussion coming on and I prefered to hear them instead answering bullshido's questions. But I was flying over you guys there and here (lurking)...where the air is ...free...

Untill Dennis came along and I decided to... land...

Yeah...hum.

But thanks for your welcoming...very...weirdly nice of you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 6:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyPhoenix
    Actually Krackie, I flew off for some time and by the time I came back, there was already discussion coming on and I prefered to hear them instead answering bullshido's questions. But I was flying over you guys there and here (lurking)...where the air is ...free...

Untill Dennis came along and I decided to... land...

Yeah...hum.

But thanks for your welcoming...very...weirdly nice of you.
    Lady Penix is back!

Any code breakers out there? I didn't quite understand this or the previous message she posted. Although, I think she may have a crush on you Krackie! You or Dennism. In any event, if she is parking in her broom to chat , I hope she has something objective to say about the state of fsd, and it at least be something comprehensible. (Like I should talk!)

Old1o1 :nobodycar
    Jealous and Heartbroken..... really, I am!