224963 Bullies, 3451 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2222
Page 117 of 223 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117 118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 10:50pm

Style: MMA/BJJ/Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Once again...

Once again.

With whom are you certified with and hold a valid certification with to teach/coach/train people for fights/mma/kickboxing...whatever...

Thank you in advance for your insults/digressing/off topic rants/challenges/threats...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/29/2008 10:53pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sifu no bs
    wow I was surprised to hear that mr.Dennis wrote on here and is making statements of his conditionning and that he is getting better workouts now and in truth never could handle the wednesday workouts or any of them fopr that matter when it was at a higher level of intensity. My conditioning comes from stations training and variations of just that.
    Nice... start out with a personal attack on someone who actually has made positive (and some critical statements) about FSD. Wow. You are really proving yourself there.

I have treated this man very well thru the years
    I don't think he has said you didn't. You take any criticism of FSD as a personal attack. Can I offer a suggestion, repeat this mantra "I am NOT FSD, I do FSD, I teach FSD, I sell FSD".

If he is interested in a grudge match with Mr. D'Amour then we can arrange that for sure, it would be fun to see and may the best man win quite simply.
    Wow... once again, you want to resort directly to a confrontation. Well. Are you now going to imply that if he doesn't take you up on the grudge match, it invalidates everything he said? (even the FSD techniques winning against BJJ discussion?)

Or does it just invalidate everything he said that you don't like.... Here's the thing, by not accepting / wanting a grudge match, well, it doesn't invalidate automatically anything he's said.

I have invited people for the last 3 years believe it or not for some training and NO ONE,NOT ONE MAN has made the effort in all that time.
    Now, with your offer to stop by, why the hell would I from your behaviour you have previously demonstrated here? What's the expression: fool me once, shame on you, fool my twice, shame on me.

Oh, and having no one show up, well that doesn't invalidate anything either.

I garantee you positive results and you will finally understand what FSD is all about .
    Money. Say it with me. Money. That's was FSD is all about. The upcoming focus on results seminar, the "secret" health and longevity, etc, etc, etc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 6:22am

Style: ex-FSD - MT/BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Rick MMA you are one of my ex students right? I saw you at the OAMA night in november at th4e nepean sportsplex. I'm not trying find you or anything but was just curious if your initials are R.N.? If not sorry and interesting post.
    Sorry, wrong guy, I only went to the Kanata school and the occasional BBC at the pagoda.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 6:30am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    Wow... once again, you want to resort directly to a confrontation.
    Anyone want to take bets on whether or not the 'grudge match' rules would allow grappling?

Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 9:40am

Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    S'cuse me, Mr. Seefoo Person, care to elaborate on the rules of this "grudge match"? Don't say "no rules" 'cause someone will show up with a chainsaw or a tazer.

Would you be interested in fighting me and recording the bout to be posted on this forum? Just curious.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 9:54am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just to be clear, nobody signed up Dennis for a match, and that should be made VERY clear.

I don't think there's much to prove to Fang. If they COULD win in tourneys, I think they'd go out and do it. As much as they say the don't care about medals, if you saw Patrick Marcil holding up that giant trophy, and the mood in the dojo that day, you'd know that's a lie.

I sincerely hope that Stephane's future is full of students rocking the red dragon in competition. I would have loved that, but it's clear to me by this point that it might be ok kickboxing, but the grappling was sorely lacking at the time. Now, of course, my new school has MORE than earned my loyalty and respect, and I believe my training is much more oriented to results.

At the montreal gi comp last year, I saw a Kajukenbo (sorry if I spelled that wrong, but come on guys.... ) school competing against the BJJ guys and representing pretty well, so there's no reason FSD can't make that happen as well. Hell, there's plenty of gi AND no-gi, so if you don't like OUR pyjamas, you can wear shorts and rashguard.

To all fangers reading this, you will not believe what actual competition will teach you. Highly recommended. The best moves are the ones you can do against someone who wants to beat you, not the ones you do in the air. And I spent five years punching air.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 11:00am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: asdsd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sifu NO BS..

Well first i have nothing bad to say about you Sil , Pat , or anyone I've trained with regularly. I'm not saying anything here that isn't true. Not giving anyone ammunition to say anything against you. I think that people should make their own decision. I think its unwise to go down the route of saying **** about each other. As for D'Amour its my opinion I hate the guy. **** except for you .. have the people say **** about him to his face and behind his back .. doesn't mean you want to kick the **** out of him.
    As for your training I just personally think that its not geared for the ring with the rules that
    are implemented . But its my opinion .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 11:03am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: asdsd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and people stop signing me up for a grudge match if you wantto fight go ahead leave me out of it you fucking twits.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 11:34am

Style: MT. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who, exactly, signed you up for anything?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2008 11:49am

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't -- I merely wanted to point out SNBS's automatic assumption that a grudge match was wanted/warranted, just because someone has an opinion about someone else.

Heck, I have negative opinions of certain people all the time, yet I don't want to have a grudge match.

SNBS, IMHO by introducing the concept of this particular grudge match, was trying to set up a scenario to appear strong and right (and can claim moral victory) if the other party doesn't want to fight. It is a very aggressive response to criticism (especially when he himself wasn't the subject).