223620 Bullies, 3750 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2212
Page 110 of 222 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2008 7:20am

Style: ex-FSD - MT/BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://http://www.worldkobudo.info/g...r=Gallery%203#

Notice a pic of the FSD guys in the gallery..........

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 12:25pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Funny. I seem to recall another short man with bad hair, a bad moustache, and delusions of grandeur trying to take over Europe. It didn't turn out so well for him if memory serves.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 3:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    greenguy
    i think that parallel was totally uncalled for dude. it's one thing to criticize the bullshit, but it surpasses YMAS to compare sJP with Hitler.

as per the blog, apparently stephane patenaude (who used to post here) won his kickboxing match. though it seems that the blogger doesn't know the difference between a knock down and a knock out (he knocked out his opponent and ... won by decision??!), i think a congrats is in order. FSD seems to be taking steps in the right direction from time to time...

if FSD continues the way that sSP is going and cuts the bullshit, this thread would probably die on its own.

i'd still like some info on the guy that lost...

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 4:49pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Godwin's Law:

"As a discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one."
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 8:19pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, but according to the rest of godwin's law, if applied fully, it means that this thread is over IIRC.

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    5/14/2008 8:43pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    Yeah, but according to the rest of godwin's law, if applied fully, it means that this thread is over IIRC.
    Its been tried before.

No BS Martial Arts - View Single Post - Fang Shen Do II: The Fangshizzle
    "Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 6:27am

Style: MMA/BJJ/Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Can`t die..

The threads for FSD will never die...

Since FSD continues to feed the machine that they are responsible for...they can`t blame a forum...or anyone else for the mess they created with their non-certiified training programs....business practices, threats, inuendo and increasing bravado...over what?

Great for the kickboxing event....great....it does not vindicate their past and current behaviors....

If they were responsible they would step up....apologize for demoralizing and wrecking many students/persons from ever trying to train in anything anymore/ for ripping people off with the scams/fraudelent certifications and erroneous claims at grandeur, for threatening and intimidating hundreds of people....
    (yes hundreds...their are many people who do not train any longer due to them....and their numbers are great)

They would admit that their system is based on 32 lessons that demile had with Lee, that Jp had a retreat and small amounts of supplimental training to get his Grandmaster title....

That he bought and paid for the other world title certs/recognitions....that it is based on videos/seminars/DVD`s from other instructors, that the financial psychology is ripped from tony Robbins old material and tweaked to suit their needs, that they have never truly tested their system on anything but a handful of bar fights with drunks (woohoo go Sifu`s!)

They would admit that they messed up, that it was all a lie....and they would step up and find a legit source of training and acknowledge where they recieved the knowledge.

Yet alas, this will not happen...never....since daddy`s sense of entitlement is so huge that he truly believes that he is all their is...that he can invent his own system and has..that he is right...and the rest of the world is wrong.....

Step up and APOLOGIZE to those YOU ALL have taken to the cleaners....we all remember your marker on the Probe ...it said it all boy`s....eight 4 u...yup hate for us....it`s ok boy`s, the FSD mafia aint` respected...but the world is aware now....so keep up the glaring kill photos, and the threats....cause anyone you mess with now will have a lawyer on your asses so fast you will be left spinning.....

The forum you can express yourself in now (MMA) is why you are the way you are....here is an opportunity for you to showcase the deadly fsd dim mak...and like all the rest....of your buddies out there in "reality fighting land"....you deny this opportunity....since it will expose you and your system.

Ad nauseum..............

So ???

cricket cricket cricket........

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 9:13am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yadda yadda fsd , doesn't tha stand for "Feminine Spray Deordorant"

Quote Originally Posted by fanger123
    greenguy
    i think that parallel was totally uncalled for dude. it's one thing to criticize the bullshit, but it surpasses YMAS to compare sJP with Hitler.

as per the blog, apparently stephane patenaude (who used to post here) won his kickboxing match. though it seems that the blogger doesn't know the difference between a knock down and a knock out (he knocked out his opponent and ... won by decision??!), i think a congrats is in order. FSD seems to be taking steps in the right direction from time to time...

if FSD continues the way that sSP is going and cuts the bullshit, this thread would probably die on its own.

i'd still like some info on the guy that lost...
    Although Sephie is involved (understatement required), the thread is not about him. It is about fsd/wcd/mwc/something 2000/ patenaudes KFC... I'm mean KF.

Where are all the "killer elite" students that have passed through the fsd door?

It is one thing for Steph to go outside and get trained on the DL, but the real problem is fsd acting as a legit, explainable, sensible, MA. And the money thing also.

There is no coherent theory or demonstrable practical illustrations that strings any thing about fsd together, aside the consistency of the BS, and it is so very thick and consistent.

We know history is flawed, and the legitimacy is flawed, and the application is flawed (don't make me fake a heart attack and then DCC you to death) , so much so, that one sentence responses are difficult for them to produce without falling immediately to a coy and deceitful stance (which might actually be a fsd training stance). That, or they angry, and take home the ball.... hey! That's our ball!

If jp claims that a particular technique is taken from Brand X MA - then some fsd magic powder is sprinkled on it, and voila (accent?), he deems that it meets the criteria of fsd?
    That criteria is What?
    ++ no explanation or context of item(s)
    ++ no explanation or concept of the physics that make the item work - (Note, Do it really fast or really hard " does not count.
    ++ no explanation of why.

Yeah, it's good that someone jumps in the ring once in a while. That is great for that individual. But, it's the rest of the paying membership I wonder about.

Home inspections are required for a house mortgage. Bullshit inspections are what we do (the royal "We"). If the the home inspector says the house has 20 failed items on his punch list, fixing one doesn't fix the whole house. Stephie winning one, doesn't fix fsd. I'm sure that all of Stephies groupies have placed him even higher on great pyramid, he may soon be an fsd god.

The fact remains that what Stephie did, has nothing to do with legitimizing or validating the existence of fsd. Although he probably got layed a lot since that bout. Well as long as someone gets fucked. Well, I'm sure fsd membership has been screwed way more than Stepie has.

Old1o1
    "You will understand someday Luke. Or, for a small fee, I can put you on the path to being even closer to MY goal of having more money than brains. I am now using the force to extract cash from your pocket. Good! It is done. Here is your acronym, with this alone you are smarter and better than those other lame fsd'ers already. You also qualify for frequent suckers point, which entitles you to mindlessly feed the financial fsd force. By the way, have you seen our new line of fsd underwear? I'm myself have on a thong designed by Linduh, and here, modeling it is cijoe jp himself. Yes, you must purchase an official pair to remain one of the chosen few. That's thirty dollars. Thank you! Dad, can you take those off? This new BBC member just bought them"

ps. I think maybe he meant this guy, and not Adolf. I could be wrong! This guy doesn't look to scary to me.

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 2:27pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had no idea what Godwin's Law was before just now. I was just trying to make a joke is all. Was it inappropriate? Sure. As if there have not been inappropriate jokes made about Jacques, Christine, Martin, Stephane, etc, etc, etc. on here before. Get a thicker skin Fanger123.

Bullshido is obviously not limited to North America. I am sure that Jacques would love to invade Europe and start up some clubs over there. No one would know who he is so it would take some time for the backlash to start. Unfortunately there will always be people willing to dole out money for bad training.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 4:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy
    I had no idea what Godwin's Law was before just now. I was just trying to make a joke is all. Was it inappropriate? Sure. As if there have not been inappropriate jokes made about Jacques, Christine, Martin, Stephane, etc, etc, etc. on here before. Get a thicker skin Fanger123.

Bullshido is obviously not limited to North America. I am sure that Jacques would love to invade Europe and start up some clubs over there. No one would know who he is so it would take some time for the backlash to start. Unfortunately there will always be people willing to dole out money for bad training.
    The reason why one of the former FSD threads was moved to YMAS (the joke-lol section) was because eventually there were too many dog **** jokes/wanting to anti grapple with Christine.

To keep our credibility to the lurkers, we should try to be as objective as possible.

And yes internet is serious business, but comparing sJP to Hitler is obviously wrong in many levels.

let's end thread thrift end back to FSD... waiting for news of sJP's movie for the next wave of bullshit.

edited b/c statement was too much "duh"
    Last edited by fanger123; 5/15/2008 4:29pm at .