233539 Bullies, 3462 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2231
Page 109 of 224 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109 110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 9:31am

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If they were actually training, that would be a step in the right direction. Not that a single seminar is enough to put Muay Thai down as one of the arts you teach. At past events, I have only seen the FSD guys hang around and observe other instructors, not actively participate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 10:09am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Poop Soup

My point of view.

Martin, Stephie, jp (looks good with the plastic surgery), Patrick, and a handful of others appear athletic or at least athletic looking.
    They over sell the station training as a way to get get in great condition.
    The family has access to training the others do not. They use a gym and equipment that the membership do not.
    Anybody see jp run.... ever. ( I have. He hates to loose. So he hates to run.)
    The average fanger does his twice a week training, just like everyone else. So the elite, and they are few, are in really good shape, when using the anecdotal scale.( Not approved by Weights and Measures of Canada)
    fsd sell station training like they invented it. No mention of Demile, again, whereas Demile used boxing/athletic interval training throughout his life and just happen to put in in his book(s) Tao of Wing Chun Do. fsd's
    "It's a unique training methodology we call Station Training." claims cful Martin of fsd!
    That is tantamount to laying claim to inventing the wheel. It gets Simpson'ish when everyone in fsd, newbie and vets alike, nod in silly agreement that this fsd patent pending invention, is perhaps the greatest thing since sliced bread!
    Rubbish!
    Enhancing your skill set, then train in that arena. "Arena" training is the 70's word. If you box then every thing you do is to enhance boxing. From the ground up and from the top down. MMA as a sport, I can't speak for. MMA as a practice, the same applies.
    fsd is disjointed. Look at their online shop. They are selling "wheels" and suckers are buying! They already payed for the "wheels" with thier membership. Duh!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    I'm a peeing! European!
    fsd meets the world. Crap Wars - the Sith European Vacation.
    1. Who all went on this little tour?
    2. Did the Fido poop pass customs?
    3. Martin claims that in Germany, most people speak German! Is this a fact??
    4. Like sign language, is Bullshit an international way to communicate?
    5. Where is Linduh?
    6. Doesn't jp look good after the plastic surgery? Did they suck all the fat out, or did they leave his head alone?
    7. If Interpol or the CIA is intercepting this post, No! No matter what you have heard, the Patenaude's have no direct link to any bad guy organizations that you should be concerned with. Aside from Jacques Patenuade claims of belonging to Motor Cycle / Scooter Gang(yet to be determined- the training wheels always throw us off). And of course, his admission to participating in illegal underground no- holds-barred matches. We have yet to find which sewer that these fights took place in, and the rats aren't talking.... but it would be cool if rats could talk, like that one in Ninja TurTles.
    8. jps was clearly protecting his property from a 12- year old boy. A TKD threat, the kid could have had a bomb strapped to him or something. (Yellow Belt Alert on the Terrorist Scale). Anyhow, jp took a few kicks and punching from the youngster, but he eventually got the better of kid.

The "Martin is sooooooooo full of crap!" Report
    Excerpts from the fsd Blog

Bullshit has no Shame!
    "3 months after my cancer treatments I saw so much improvement..."
    Why... What.... Aww, **** it!

"Publishing and selling well over 3000 of our own books (when it takes 1000 books sold to become a best seller in Canada)."

Vanity publishing aside, you forced (passively, I'm sure) every fsd enrollee to buy them. And it has to be 1000 of 1 book.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008
    Live by this Code
    ---- http://www.fangshendo.com/blog/index.html
    This the Optimist Code >>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optimist_International

Well, that feels better!

Old1o1
    Steroids.... I thought you said hemorrhoids!
    Last edited by old1o1; 5/10/2008 10:15am at . Reason: Grammar/ Spelling/ the Ecomomy

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 10:18am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    (but notice how they didn't mention it was a WKF event, but some mysterious european ma conference...)
    That's AWESOME. All those people CAN'T be wrong! 350 PEOPLE, folks! Clearly we are all internet warriors and whiners, with no respect for shiny red and gold belts.

Off to train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 12:35pm

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDingo
    (but notice how they didn't mention it was a WKF event, but some mysterious european ma conference...)
    This bears repeating so I did it. Things never change with these guys. All they had to do once was to acknowledge the WKF connection; just once as a courtesy. But no to do so would be kind of confession of failure in their minds.

By the way my research suggests these guys are going to the Cannes film festival to try and flog their crappy films.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 12:37pm

Style: Grappling/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnronin
    If they were actually training, that would be a step in the right direction. Not that a single seminar is enough to put Muay Thai down as one of the arts you teach. At past events, I have only seen the FSD guys hang around and observe other instructors, not actively participate.
    Cdnronin, do they not understand how incredibly stupid they look when they do this?

Ghost of Kawaishi

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 1:43pm

Style: judo, parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    Cdnronin, do they not understand how incredibly stupid they look when they do this?
    Actually, I think the intent is to look menacing and confident. But I don't know what they think.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 3:42pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnronin
    Is the WKF event a circle jerk affair?
    It's just like the old days. A martial art demo event, where everyone was a master of some crazy system, and nobody questioned anything.
    Crazies busting ice, snapping necks of pop bottles, taking front kicks to the nuts and punches to the throat.
    There was even a guy in a wheel chair who had a system using various parts of his break-down chair to do away with attacking ninja forces.
    Honest story. This guy named Higa claimed that he would soon become a master. To reach that level he would have to fight a tiger.
    And everyone applauded, one MA demo after another. Not a brain to be found in the whole place.
    Well, the WKF, if Martin P's blog is truthful, is basically doing the same thing, albeit a tad tamer and less dramatic. No public audience this time round. Just a group of active guys going gaga over every move the other fellow does, so they, in turn, will get a return stroke when they show off their special stuff.
    Ah! It's the 70's all over again!
    Maybe it's a sign! The return of the king of kung-fu is close! Now, bow to your sensei / sifu, and pray you are saved!

Old1o1
    So that's what happened to Tony the Tiger.

ps. One of jp's guy's would go to my buds club to watch classes . He spent most the time copying down the training outlines on the bulletin board. He was eventually invited not to watch classes.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 8:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    people in germany speaks german! that was a good one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 9:15pm

Style: BJJ ultra-noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    This bears repeating so I did it. Things never change with these guys. All they had to do once was to acknowledge the WKF connection; just once as a courtesy. But no to do so would be kind of confession of failure in their minds.
    It's "spin" but done very very badly. I think I've ranted about stuff like this from FSD in the past.

They want to make it a "eurpopean tour", and want to imply that it is bigger and way more important than it is in reality. Trying to pump it up for more of a sales umph. If they just posted that they were going to a WKF event, it was cool and people like what they saw, then we'd have little to pick at. Heck, if they'd stick to reality then we'd have no ammunition (for example regarding "mastering" multiple martial arts). Then again, if they stuck to reality, we wouldn't be discussing FSD here then.

I do like how he does try to call us assholes though on his blog.

(edited for typo)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 10:14pm

Style: MMA/BJJ/Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Masters of chasing rabbits??

The issue is, they head off to these seminar(s) and next thing you know...
    presto-chango...they are teaching a new system...nothing wrong with making an application work...but a seminar a teacher does not make....

WKF= Kali-BJJ-Boxing-Kickboxing-Muay Thai-Savate- San Shou- whatever...etc etc etc...these schools FSD included head out and come back with a new "special class" to market....