222361 Bullies, 4935 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2212
Page 102 of 222 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 11:11am

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by old1o1

Is that other guy Patrick?
    From left to right, the Fang Shen Do guys are Stephane Patenaude (in the middle, looks like he is wearing a hoodie), Jacques Patenaude, and Patrick Patenaude...I mean Marcil.

The picture obviously doesn't mean anything on its own. Its already been established that Therien and Stephane Patenaude share a building. I am wondering if this is supposed to be a sign that they are now cross training in a more extensive way or if it is just a marketing picture.

For the Fang Shen Do trolls/lurkers: I would suggest you go and read the most recent thread started by bbinfu about the Rat Pack gym in the States. I am pointing you to this to see that when people make positive changes and show some actual integrity that they get plenty of respect from the board.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 11:19am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Weird, Huh! Look Below! It's SpiderFanger!!
    Points deducted for non-ironic use of 'fag' in an insulting manner.

You can do better.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/14/2008 2:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: my style

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/15/2008 9:00am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by the_joker

Enjoy:XXbuzzsaw
    "Two thumbs up and one big toe!" - says Roger Ebert

"Kinda of reminds me of the work of my good friend, jacques of fsd. They should have shown the dog **** sniffing part. Hey, Berkowitz! That dog of yours **** yet?" - Charlie Manson, Prison Review

"Psychology is to blame, not cults! You don't know CraZy! I know CrAzY!!!! I have studied cRaZy!!!! Leave the good work of cults alone!!!! Do you have a sofa around here that I can jump up and down on?" - Tom Cruise, Celebrity Nutbar, who, thankfully, wears his underwear!

Well, the reviews are in! It's a hit! This could be fun to edit!
    Thanks the_joker! Can I call joker for short? Or maybe just j?

Old1o1
    Movie Maven

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/15/2008 10:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Two thumbs up and one big toe!" - says Roger Ebert

"Kinda of reminds me of the work of my good friend, jacques of fsd. They should have shown the dog **** sniffing part. Hey, Berkowitz! That dog of yours **** yet?" - Charlie Manson, Prison Review

"Psychology is to blame, not cults! You don't know CraZy! I know CrAzY!!!! I have studied cRaZy!!!! Leave the good work of cults alone!!!! Do you have a sofa around here that I can jump up and down on?" - Tom Cruise, Celebrity Nutbar, who, thankfully, wears his underwear!

Well, the reviews are in! It's a hit! This could be fun to edit!
    Thanks the_joker! Can I call joker for short? Or maybe just j?

Old1o1
    Movie Maven
    I am glad you enjoyed the presentation! Seriously I have seen most of this at FSD!
    LOL at the part "We are a personal developement centre".

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/16/2008 2:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont' forget the Having special knowledge.. well we'll have that knowledge after 500 years of secrecy we'll all know be enlightened like JP.
    How many times have I heard in seminars from JP that he is enlightened and he has knowledge.
    When I think of it man its just so plain obvious looking back how full of sh*t the whole FSD crap is.

Posted On:
    4/17/2008 1:25pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With each person I speak to regarding Fang Shen Do I feel a little more ashamed that it took me so long to get out. I had a conversation with another former Fang Shen Do student. He got out after only three months. It was obvious to him that Fang Shen Do was all about the marketing and had little substance. He said he runs into his instructor and assistant instructor from time to time. Everytime he sees them they give him the hard sell about returning.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/17/2008 3:39pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well you have to give them one thing . they are persistent. Whether or not they material is good or not they do spend alot of time on trying to get their student( money) to stay.

I had a friend who was at a location in the west end . After going for only a month they quit. but when the six months prepaid program was through the phone starts ringing to have them come and renew.

I don't think most of them coudl take a hint if it were posted on a huge sign on their door.. Oh yah some of them can't read.

oh well.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/18/2008 8:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My biggest problem with FSD is the material. We know Jacques did a few seminars with James Demile but come on, a few freakin seminars!! Now they are teaching Kali, grappling, San Shou, mma. It just doesn' t add up. If they would of stuck with the wing chun do aspect and never claimed to be the best martial art in the world...I wouldn't even write here.(The price too!) There is just too much shananigans(spelling).

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/18/2008 9:07am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well i doubt that he just did a few seminars with James Demile. I pesonally seen a book in Toronto at a Martial arts store on Young St. It had James Demiles's power punch book and Jaques Patenaude was in the book. So I'll call you out on that . but on that note JP's book is a complete copy of James' book nearly 100%.

Why they teach MMA.. I don't know.. maybe some people in the FSD ranks are seeing that it might be good for the school. There are lots of schools in the area producing some quality fighters and doing this will only make them better they'll see what will work in the ring and not. Also give them an idea of how to train properly so that people could fight if they want.

They do claim they are the best and in their own write the family members are really good martial artist and i'd put money on them in nearly every fight they go in just cause of the speed strength and how they train.
    As for their students and intructors outside of the immediate family that would be a different story. They really dont care about training students correctly .. they are more concerned about they cashflow coming in.