223836 Bullies, 3664 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2212
Page 101 of 222 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101 102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2008 12:38pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More pearls of wisdom found here http://fangshendo.com/focusonresults/index.html

"Becoming more profitable than 95% of all other Martial Arts schools in North America didn't just happen by chance.

While there are many reasons for our success, two are key.

First, we are methodical, relentless testers. With 25 schools and more than 30 years of experience, we have honed what works to a razer's edge while discarding much of what others hopelessly cling to as gospel.

And in the process we've created raving clients... and profits that are the envy of most everyone else.

I don't tell you this to brag... but to stress the fact that you can spend the 30+ years and the hundreds of thousands of dollars on the 1,000's of clients we did just to figure out what is most effective at maximizing profits, client satisfaction and quality time away from your business.

Or you can short-circuit the entire learning process and leap-frog your competition by following our repeatable blueprinted process that's guaranteed to guide you to success beyond anything you might imagine today."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2008 2:51pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Needle pulling thread......

Follow this if you will. In the first linked page, read a bit to get the gist, then scoot to the bottom and find "jacques patenaude", and give it a click. Yep, that's him alright.

http://news.thomasnet.com/IMT/archiv...html?t=archive

If there was any doubt about jp and cults or his cult status, this just might clear that up. That post is dated Feb. 21, 2008. Fresh enough I figure.

http://www.thesocietyofsecrets.com/default2.aspx

His involvement in Neo-Tech was mentioned in a previous thread. Neo-Tech is now "The Society of Secrets" which is what jp is all about, but he can't tell you that, or it's not a secret anymore. His "I know something you don't know" is at odds with jp's reality of "I don't know... what I and you don't know. I never knew anything much, so I BS a lot. I get payed a lot for BS."

http://www.ex-cult.org/Groups/Neo-Tech/

(See Note 5, only because he is so closeted it drives him crazy.)

Now, he has the"knowledge"! jp, in fact, calls himself a man of knowledge. Seriously! I'm sure many fsd'ers have heard this often enough. But he was very serious, as in "I am the enlightened one" serious. Most people think he is talking about fsd or business or alternative lifestyles, and nod stupidly, but he really believes he is "extra special". Ask him how he got so wise. Uh... hip waders first!

Then again, I heard that Elvis Presley believed he could move clouds with his mind. He could at least sing.

Old1o1
    Music Deranger

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/06/2008 4:41pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kudos to Old1o1 for the find on "Neothink". This was discussed previous in an older FSD thread but this new website "The Society of Secrets" seems worthly of more discussion on the matter. A brief look at it does show some disturbing elements. I'll defintely do some further investigation on this.

Have any of the more recent ex-FSD students heard anything about this??

Posted On:
    4/06/2008 4:44pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    More pearls of wisdom found here http://fangshendo.com/focusonresults/index.html

"Becoming more profitable than 95% of all other Martial Arts schools in North America didn't just happen by chance.

While there are many reasons for our success, two are key.

First, we are methodical, relentless testers. With 25 schools and more than 30 years of experience, we have honed what works to a razer's edge while discarding much of what others hopelessly cling to as gospel.

And in the process we've created raving clients... and profits that are the envy of most everyone else.

I don't tell you this to brag... but to stress the fact that you can spend the 30+ years and the hundreds of thousands of dollars on the 1,000's of clients we did just to figure out what is most effective at maximizing profits, client satisfaction and quality time away from your business.

Or you can short-circuit the entire learning process and leap-frog your competition by following our repeatable blueprinted process that's guaranteed to guide you to success beyond anything you might imagine today."
    OMG. Does the bullshit never cease from these people?!?

HEY JACQUES!! I GET THAT YOU ARE FRANCOPHONE, BUT MAYBE YOU CAN HIRE SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS AND WRITES ENGLISH TO PROOFREAD YOUR BULLSHIT!!

My GOD! Is it really that hard to check for spelling mistakes?

As for raving clients, I would suggest the only raving that is happening is that from the KoolAid drinking lunatics.

Guaranteed huh? I wonder if that means I can get all my money back?

More profitable than 95% of schools? Really? I am sure he has all the financial statements to back that up. Let's say for the sake of arguement that they actually are that successful - all that means is that they have duped enough people to create a healthy bottom line. It doesn't mean they have skills.

I wonder - since they don't go to competitions where do they test their skills relentlessly?

Posted On:
    4/06/2008 4:46pm

Style: Former FSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Askari
    Just to be absolutely clear. This is what is known as an ad hominem argument being put forward by the FSD blog. I have kept track and there are hundreds and hundreds of people posting on this forum and others in criticism of Fang Shen Do.

(Much of the following is directly from the definition of Ad Hominem and not solely my own writing)

By launching their current defence by claiming these obviously limited numbers the blog writer is attacking a characteristic of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject. It is most commonly used to refer specifically to the ad hominem abusive, or argumentum ad personam, which consists of criticizing or personally attacking an argument's proponent in an attempt to discredit that argument.

Ad hominem is also used when an opponent is unable to find fault with an argument, yet for various reasons, the opponent disagrees with it.

Just in case it was not blatantly obvious to everyone reading these threads, Ad hominem arguments are always invalid.
    So you mean that Nanny-nanny-poo-poo is not a defence? I was sure that closing your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears while saying those words was a defence against everything.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2008 11:03am

Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenguy
    So you mean that Nanny-nanny-poo-poo is not a defence? I was sure that closing your eyes and sticking your fingers in your ears while saying those words was a defence against everything.

After hearing you say this, I asked my roommate to try a rear-naked choke on me. I did the closing your eyes and sticking my fingers in your ears thing, but I passed out halfway through...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 10:07am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamurai
    After hearing you say this, I asked my roommate to try a rear-naked choke on me. I did the closing your eyes and sticking my fingers in your ears thing, but I passed out halfway through...

Well, that's because you haven't trained hard enough!
    Or taken enough fsd seminars!

But you CAN release the *munster* within by :
    1) enrolling in our low-cost absolutely free Blackbelt-masters-midnightmadness-whatTheGovernmentDoesn'tWantYouToKnow secret club.

2) pretending, to avoid the embarassment of admitting you forked over lots of cash & wasted lots of time on something most people would avoid.

So why do people keep going to fsd?

Well, like the crooked senator in the movie Sin City said:

"Power don't come from a badge or a gun. Power comes from lying. Lying big, and gettin'
    the whole damn world to play along with you. Once you got everybody agreeing with what
    they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls. "

That and the fact that some people just don't listen to their instincts.

For example: if you wanted to buy ____ (a certain brand of car, computer, MP3 player,
    whatever), so you did some basic research. There are at least two sides to every story of
    course, but when the *ONLY* people saying anything positive about ____ are either:

- the ones that make the product and stand to profit by your purchase
    or
    - Number 2 above

...then maybe it's time to rethink that particular brand.

You don't have to wade through all the posts, arguments, counter-arguments, etc. on the
    internet to know that something isn't right about fsd. There's just so much negativity
    about it, and so little objective positive support for it, that it should be obvious
    there are better alternatives.

Regards,
    JackBurton

---------------------------------------
    Have you paid your dues, Jack?
    Yes sir, the check is in the mail.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 9:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

What's Wrong with this Picture?

Is this some devilish photo shop trick?

Everybody Sing ( to the tune - The Archies' Cartoon Intro)

seafood's here, and Johnny T to,
    Martin's here, and Stephy to,

Now, An Poem!

I see belts of gold
    Some satin and red
    Some black and, unfortunately, now very much more tattered
    Perhaps this foul relationship has grown much larger
    Much larger than a mere nightmare in my head
    Someone, quick, shoot me.... No, really! Shoot me now! Shoot Me Dead!
    This is surreal, unreal, really surreally... unreally.. surunreally.... sPuTTer- SpUtTer-Cough
    .... annnnd, scene.....

Old101
    Weird, Huh! Look Below! It's SpiderFanger!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/10/2008 10:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    love the spider fanger. really, there are enough materials for FSD sucks month.

and btw, i don't see Martin in the pic. unless one of the Therien JJ guys name is martin.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 10:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanger123
    love the spider fanger. really, there are enough materials for FSD sucks month.

and btw, i don't see Martin in the pic. unless one of the Therien JJ guys name is martin.
    Sorry! I have to admit to my personal bias. All fsd management looks alike to me. Now that I'm on record, I will, as penace, now attend a sensitivity program in order to deal with my shameful prejudice.

True(ish) Story ;)
    I once insulted a bag of dog poop by calling it an fsd management elitist. Funny thing was, the bag of dog poop really behaved like jp, in that it stayed in the bag, refused to answer questions, and stank up the place. And, like jp, it was full of ****.... and I think a little corn. Actually it was a full cob of corn, a whole corn. Yep! It was a corn, whole.

Is that other guy Patrick?

Old101
    Spicey-a-meatball

Another SpidyFanger Shot..