Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 7:14am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ll3123

And as for the Russian Pro-Wrestler who wants to use the name DefenseOnDemand - Dan said it would be an honor to have your private mercenary army named after the website. And that he would extend the military discount towards all the DOD bald head logo t-shirts that your army may require. And also important to note he said was the fact that he spells Defense with an "s" rather than a "c".

Now Cheers. Don't get me going. :ninja2:
    defense should be spelled with a s instead of a c, i agree, but in soviet russia english is not taught good.
    in fact you could get shot if they caught you.

thank you for letting me use the name for my private army in the making.
    maybe some things can be arranged as guest instructors?
    i'll remember you when i have my own west african puppet state.

i do intend to use the defence spelling to indicate we are from a different lineage.
    is that ok?

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 1:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dan has made me promise that I would bring him no more messages from this - the most excellent martial arts forum in cyberspace after this - his final reply.

In answer to your question Dan says: "Tell the Russian Pro-Wrestler that Yes - of course, whatever he decides, is okay - I just want everybody to be happy, including Mr. Bullshido."

He then told me to quit acting out on the forum, as martial arts should help bring people together, and not cause problems, arguments, or hurt other people's feelings. He told me to apologize to everyone (I'm sorry everyone) and quit acting like a child. So, I don't think my teacher is at all happy with me and what I have said on this forum. I think I have better cool it.

Good bye to all my friends.
    Last edited by ll3123; 10/28/2008 2:09pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 2:07pm

Style: DrunkenWolverine Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dan has made me promise that I would bring him no more messages from this - the most excellent martial arts forum in cyberspace after this - his final reply.

In answer to your question Dan says: "Tell the Russian Pro-Wrestler that Yes - of course, whatever he decides, is okay - I just want everybody to be happy, including Mr. Bullshido."

He then told me to quit acting out on the forum, as martial arts should help bring people together, and not cause problems, arguments, or hurt other people's feelings. He told me to apologize to everyone and quit acting like a child. So, I don't think my teacher is happy with me and what I have said on this forum. I think I have better cool it.

Wow, something tells me you're a big kool-aid fan.

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 2:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dammit, no more e-drama?

Dan Gonzalez is an excellent instructor and I highly reccommend his product, there is alot to it and I've hardly had time to scratch the surface...

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 4:32pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, you got me. I only spent 4 minutes there. And for your information, I actually send the web address to my cousin in Alabama, Lincoln to be specific. I also sent the web site address to a few of my friends. So I'm not exactly sure what you are saying. I should spend more time on the site.

I have already said that I thought it was a cool site. And the reason I was talking about the other site I went to was because someone specifically asked what it was like. I'm not sure why you are pissed off. But I would say for you to keep talking about it.

And to be honest. I would have spent more time on your site but I have **** to do. Ask your home boy if anyone from Tallahassee, FL went on there. Because I am actually not in pensacola right now. I'm in T-town for training. Good job jumping to conclusions though.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/28/2008 5:28pm

supporting member
     Style: stick,Taiji, mountainbike

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know you don't think that I am qualified to review the differences between the two sites. Which I don't think you are qualified to judge whether or not I am qualified...But anyways. On the Machado site, everything is labelled very well. They have realy good search engines. You also have like a thousand instructional videos to go through.

On your site, you go to the MMA Core section and then you have to pick a number. They don't say what you are about to view. So it makes searchig very difficult.

On the Machado site, you can ask JJMachodo a question and he will post a video reply to the question. I couldn't find any contact information on your site if I want to ask questions.

Also on your site, I put my e-mail into that thing for the Sports Mental Training Program when this thread started, I haven't recieved anything yet. When I e-mailed anyone on th Machado site, I got responces within 24 hours. Also they have a forum where you can post questions and get answers just like this site.

I'm not saying one is better than the other. Thes are facts about the two sites. That is all.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/29/2008 10:06am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What ? this shithole?
    who's Dan anyway?

He then told me to quit acting out on the forum, as martial arts should help bring people together, and not cause problems, arguments, or HURT OTHER PEOPLES FEELINGS.
    ok...but then he also says:

that hurted me a bit.
    your master is a meanie.

He told me to apologize to everyone (I'm sorry everyone) and quit acting like a child. So, I don't think my teacher is at all happy with me and what I have said on this forum. I think I have better cool it.

in soviet Russia your master would get whipped for this.
    tell your master Lebell will find his house, Lebell will gihht your master and after Lebell will have sexytiem with his wife and his pets and also his car.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123