Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Decafinated white belt.

Posted On:
    9/24/2003 8:29am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo guys rarely do enough ground work to compete with a BJJ Guy.

Sure, they could score IPPON! but without a ref waving flags like a signal man and standing them up they don't cut it.

Whine all you want - just do your damn groundwork and learn to sub. Judo is as Judo does, but if you just train to score the throw thats all you're going to be good at.

<Me> John, what do you know about Zen Buddhism? <John> *smacks me*
    <John> I'd have to smack you sometime...
    Katana, on 540 kicks: "Hang from a ceiling fan with both hands. Flail your feet out and ask people to walk into you as you hit their face."

Posted On:
    9/24/2003 2:05pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "However, under kickboxing rules, I think Hoost can drop Tyson."

Since I believe Tyson probably doesn't have much experiance with kicks coming towards his head....

That conclusion wasn't so hard.

--
    Hard Work, Patience, Dedication

Latest Injury News: Popped my left wrist out when it went in funny on the mat.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    10/08/2003 9:49am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >Judo guys rarely do enough ground work to compete with a BJJ Guy.

Damn I need to tell all those BJJ guys that FELL to my MIGHT!!!!! MWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

Still I don't see Yoshida winning the event.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    10/08/2003 9:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tyson vs Crocop

-------------
    "I've never known so many people so worried about a fight that will never happen." -The Wastrel R.I.P

Anthony_ A: yeah, she needs a cock up the ass

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    10/09/2003 12:46am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Now that would be good.

Break that tattooed head open ^_^

HIGH KICK!

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    10/09/2003 4:29am

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sapp has the 'benefit', if you can call it that, of losses to excellent guys like Nog and Cro Cop this early in his career. I mean, if you need a meter to improve your grappling or striking against, and you have a tape of your fight against Nog/Cro Cop, you're pretty well set on your way upwards. Other guys would have to trudge through the ranks to even come close to that level opponent, but Sapp's already fought them and is already learning a lot from the losses. I think those losses do him more good in terms of experience than any time he ever beat the **** out of a tomato can.
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Merry Christmas Bitch

Posted On:
    10/09/2003 6:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: Canadian Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IF Tyson comes in SHAPE ( weighing less than 240lbs), IF he trains hard, IF he doesn't beat up anybody on the way to the ring, IF he doesn't **** up BEFORE the match, Tyson is still a great draw and one of the best in the game.
    Pretty big "IF'S" though, considering the Tsyon of late.
    When I saw him all fat and out of shape versus Lewis... that COULD have been one of the great fights, as it turned out... to fat, to slow...
    We will have to wait and seee.

Posted On:
    10/22/2003 3:09pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah he sign a type of contract, I'm not sur eif he'll be fightign though because th eboxing commision says he has boxing matches around the time he's supposed to fight in Japan.

He would easily beat bob sapp IMO....although he did okay vs a very good kickboxer just resently

"Tyson vs Crocop" would be excellent.

"The BJJ folks not only hate Yoshida, they hate Judo in general. Why? Because Judo IS BJJ." I love Judo, I do BJJ. Ghosty people who say that don't know what they;re talking about generally, they're not identical, so one can't be the other.
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12