Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 12:39pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal
    Its funny because in the past whenever you try to ask Ashida Kim questions of a specific nature(this is when his message board on his website was functioning) he just returns with childish insults,fear and down right rudness !! I asked him a simple question and he bites my head off !!!

Even if Ninjustu still exists it dosen't matter. Todays UFC, Pride, Mix martial arts world champions would kick any ninja/shaolin monks ass. Martial arts and it's understandings have progressed so much upto this day and age. If MMA no holds bared competitions have told us anything it's this. For a stand up striking art it's Muay Thai. FOr a grappling art its Brazialain Ju Justu (or Judo/Wrestling).

Thats it, forget the rest. Between a top striking and grappling art youve got the fight game down.

Phrost, I've found you out.
    Hannibal is a script, coded by your daughter, that periodically turns up to show people the prevalent opinion in bullshido, and to troll Shuma and me.
    Could you change it's avatar to a parrot?

Thanls!

J.R.
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 12:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A word of advice, Tak.

If you want to troll this board, don't mix your gimmicks too early on, especially if one contradicts the other. So if you want to be a virulent MMA nutrider one second and then a practioner of the real ninjitsu the next, well, fine, but now you've just completely broke character and sent out a giant red flag.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 2:05pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Little Known Fact: Ashida Kim pirated word-for-word the section on resusciation from Jigoro Kano's "Kodokan Judo" in one of his books.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Lightweight

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 8:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Capoeira

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And Tak, try not to reply to threads almost a year old. Try posting your opinion in a new thread along with a link, so everyone has fresh space to flame you, and this very cool thread needn't go to Trollshido.
    Last edited by Kayne; 11/27/2004 8:47pm at .
    I'm not drowning my sorrows, I'm preserving them in alcohol.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/28/2004 1:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Street

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayne
    And Tak, try not to reply to threads almost a year old. Try posting your opinion in a new thread along with a link, so everyone has fresh space to flame you, and this very cool thread needn't go to Trollshido.

Partly my fault. I linked to this thread for informational purposes in the new Ashida Kim thread.
    NextGuard = Paul from Atlanta

Ten years experience can be ten true years or one year repeated ten times.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567