Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nu-Metal Head

Posted On:
    12/03/2003 7:10am

Style: Mauy Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok this clears up any questions I had about Ashdia Kim glad some one brought back this dying thread.
    "ARGH SURF NINJAS *implodes* " the cruel fate of Stold3

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    12/03/2003 7:47am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its funny because in the past whenever you try to ask Ashida Kim questions of a specific nature(this is when his message board on his website was functioning) he just returns with childish insults,fear and down right rudness !! I asked him a simple question and he bites my head off !!!

Even if Ninjustu still exists it dosen't matter. Todays UFC, Pride, Mix martial arts world champions would kick any ninja/shaolin monks ass. Martial arts and it's understandings have progressed so much upto this day and age. If MMA no holds bared competitions have told us anything it's this. For a stand up striking art it's Muay Thai. FOr a grappling art its Brazialain Ju Justu (or Judo/Wrestling).

Thats it, forget the rest. Between a top striking and grappling art youve got the fight game down.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2003 10:02am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by DanielSainty
    Asia,

James Bennett said something about he needs a new server as the old one no longer complies wit his board?

You guys are making a big deal out of nothing. All of us here have probably read an AK book when we were younger. I have never seen AK give out any advice then go do your own thing. He doesnt teach classes, he just sells his books.

What did you guys accomplish? Nothing, you never gave him the 10k to fight him. He doesnt want to fight, he isnt going to put up another 10k.
    I dont read his 10k challange as an open challange, I read it as being sick to death of being challanged 7 times a day, the guy is in his 50's.
    Sure, his stuff might not be for you, or you could warn people against it if you feel strongly, that is great...
    But what you did is just a cyber prank as far as I see it.

Take Hatsumi for example, who I find much more offensive in his bullshit. But he isnt online.

Jeremy, why bother training? I wont give you an essay on my personal reasons, lets just say it is an important part of my life.

Why am I on this message board? Well I agree that people doing web searches about schools, the bitching about them isnt my thing, but there still seem to be some people in here with their head screwed on, and the conversation is not limited to cyber hunters.

What contributions have I added to martial arts? I run the largest fight wear company in Australia, sponsor several fighters, hold sub grappling tournaments with cash prizes, write the biggest Australasian MMA magazine, and film, publish, and distribute MMA instructional DVD's in addition to teaching, and training full time.
    After reading all your posts in this thread I have to say you're just an Ashida nuthugger and a liar.
    You actually claim that you're not trying to defend Ashida but all you try is doing exactely this, defending this notorious fraud. You just act very moderate that no one can accuse you of defending Ashida but it won't work.
    Now here's an interesting link:

http://www.ashidakim.com/hbbwt.html

As everone can read there you are associated with Ashida ("Liason and Regional Director of Ninja Temple 2000 in Australia, Sole Authorized Distributor of the Official Ninja Training Manual in Australia") and claim to be a member of Black Dragon.
    Your statement about Hatsumi implys that Ashida works are bullshit, well, not that much bullshit like Hatsumis but nevertheless bullshit. Also another statement about "doddgy Mcdojos" implys the same about Ashida.
    Why are you associated with someone like Ashida who's full of **** and place an ad on his site when this is your opinion? Hey, you're right, this was a rhetorical question, you got my point. Also your other arguments about this prick are ricicolous and naive. You try to point out that he's just a "friendly" old man who wants only to sell his books but gets bullied and challenged all the time. Poor Ashida! Also you state that he don't teach classes (right, it would be embarassing) but only sell his books.
    First of all, these are not books, these are booklets and much worse plagiarisms. Some chapters are almost the same (well, he managed to change 5 words, good job!) like in other works that came out some years before. He even stole photos from other books. That's why he has his shitlist on his shitty website, because he can not sue their asses because he has no copyright in the legal meaning on these booklets. Now, if you do some research on the net you will find plenty of infos about this facts, so I won't go into further details.
    Ashida sells these plagiarisms who are full of intolerable **** and myths and other classical ninja stuff he took out of Sonny Chiba like movies. There are lots of young wannabe ninjas out there who actually believe this **** AND pay him a lot of money. So he gets paid for spreading lies! It's the same like when I would have no knowledge of Ninjutsu but open a dojo and would teach kids some shitty moves and get paid lots of money.
    No person who has knowledge about martial arts can take him for serious and furthermore no one who CARES honestly about MA can tolerate this. It does the sport no good and Ashida knows it be he don't care, all he cares is making money by bullshiting young people!
    I am convinced that you don't take it so exactly with the truth. So reading what "contributions" you claim to have added to MA made wonder.
    You run the largest fight wear company in australia eh? So you must be the owner of Prosafetywear, brazilianfightgear or Giri martial arts. But unfortunately these don't belong to you, so be so kind and tell us whats the name of your company.
    What sub grappling tournaments do you hold?
    The biggest australasian MMA magazine to my knowledge is Blitz. You wanna tell me you're the publisher of Blitz? Or maybe australian groundfighter?
    So, let us ignorants know, which "biggest MMA magazine" do you mean?
    What MMA instructional DVD's do you publish/distribute? I know knockoutvideos in Australia but thats not you, so if I want to buy some DVD gimme the name and website please?
    IF you can prove me wrong on this I will gladly apologize and shut up. If not, just stop posting your lies and **** off!

Greetings to all you folks on the forum!

Posted On:
    12/05/2003 10:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Can I use TTT now?

Posted On:
    12/05/2003 10:07am

Join us... or die
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn I can't figure out TTT.... ****......

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/05/2003 3:58pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HenryChinaski

Fucking Excellent Work!

You are da man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

<Insert something clever here>

Posted On:
    12/05/2003 4:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Currently a BJJ noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anthony and O,

That was AWESOME!

I use to troll those boards.

I never thought I meet the two BEHIND the **** disturbing!
    :qleft1: :new_cussi :qmickey: :evil7: :XXcat: :XXfish: :5crackup:

Administrator

Posted On:
    12/09/2003 4:40am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Shadow!

It was all part of a BULLSHIDOKA's day at the office. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 10:35am

Style: Everything

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly speaking, you all know nothing about the real Ninjutsu.

Posted On:
    11/27/2004 12:25pm

Style: BJJ/Judo/HapKiDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We know the more important thing about Ninjas, I mean aside from them flipping out and cutting heads off.

Only a Ninja can kill a Ninja, but almost everyone can kick his ass.
    Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast