Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 7:41pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Daniel:

Would you care to tell us what Hatsumi's alleged Bullshit is? I've never studied any form of Ninjitsu but a statement like that really catches my attention. By all means please share the specifics with us since you opened up that can of worms.

I also don't understand how Ashida is somehow less reprehensible for passsing out his drek in books rather than the old fashioned way, in martial arts class. Both are bad in their own ways, but since the book reaches more people its effect is multiplied. BTW how is William Chueng' reputation doing in your country after all thee Wing Chung 'wars'?
  2. DanielSainty

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 10:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samuel,

Hatsumi has contradicted himself in his interviews and earlier books, hands out rank like it is candy, and has more holes in his story then swiss cheese. Those who know better in Japan just keep their mouths shut.

Last time I saw William Cheung he threatened to kill me when I was there for an interview, (for calling him Mr Cheung instead of grand master... )
    My photographer said just leave, and we did.

Osiris, well I can see your point, but the fact is that you offered 10k each, the guy doesnt have 1k.
    If you guys have that much spare cash, buy into my fight label and magazine and distribute in the US :P

Anthony,

Where is he teaching? Even so, if people want to learn how to box, they will do it, if they wantto learn how to be super spies, they will do it.

I walk past schools and often just want to choke people out... but people can think for themselves.

p.s am not bashing any organisation or person mentioned in this post, and think only good things of all of them.

p.s.s I wish someone would offer me 10 k winner takes all, hint hint!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2003 3:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Daniel, you like to take up for Ashida Kim. Why is that? Or more to the point-How much of your money did he get?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2003 9:42am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Samuel,

Hatsumi has contradicted himself in his interviews and earlier books, hands out rank like it is candy, and has more holes in his story then swiss cheese. Those who know better in Japan just keep their mouths shut.

Okay,Daniel lets dissect this one...

Hands out rank like it is candy? You left out a few details whether intentionally, or because you dont know what you are talking about.
    Hatsumi will give you rank if that is what you want. If you want to work for it then you will get it that way also, but if that is your main focus, then he will give it too you. Now, let's compare this to AK who you claim doesnt teach but shamelessly pushes a booklet on his site titled Mugei Mumei no Jitsu complete with a black belt "equivilency certificate" and a Black Dragon Fighting society membership card(a organization he is not even a part of)

Contradictions, and holes in his story?
    Like what? But while I am waiting for you to produce answers,
    Let's take a look at AK's suspect claims.

He has a name that consists of a Japanese name and a Korean surname. If that isnt odd enough for you, the man happens to be caucasian.
    Contradiction?

He claims to teach Ninjustsu, yet Ninjutsu has very little in the way of hand to hand combat, so on more than a few occaisions I asked on his board what ryu-ha comprise his fighting system...All I got was not a few "**** You's" and some crazy ramblings about me being a "**** Hook". Contradiction?

He claims that his art is Ninjustsu but uses Chinese terms gratuitously. He calls the system Black Dragon Koga Hai Lung Chinese Ninjutsu....for the life of me I thought Ninjutsu is a Japanse concept, not Chinese. Contradiction?

He makes references to the ninja-to alot....there was no such thing.
    Surely a ninja master would know about this?
    Contradiction?

He goes on how he was marching with Dr. King in the 60's but in the same breath lables arabs a "rag heads" and constant refers to the Japanese as "Japs".
    Contradiction?

I could go on if you like...

Posted On:
    9/06/2003 9:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Grabs crotch and gives Ashida Kim the finger*

---------------
    aaronboyd2: Or you could quote ME quoting Freaky Friday
    aaronboyd2: I LOOK LIKE THE CRYPT KEEPER

Posted On:
    9/06/2003 10:01am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Daniel:

I won't disagree with you on the rank issue, but when you say that Hatsumi has contradicted himself it makes me want to know what those contradictions are. Did he never study authentic Ninjutsu? exaggerate his experiences, or similarly misbehave? Just to clarify mattters I want to state that I have no connection to Hatsumi, any of his students, or anyone teaching ninjutsu. I'm just interested to catch up on this particular drama since I enjoy catching up on modern martial arts history and the possibility that there is something wrong with Hatsumi's claimed linage interests me.

Titan

Posted On:
    9/08/2003 3:51am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >Last time I saw William Cheung he threatened to kill me (for calling him Mr Cheung instead of grand master... ).

If that's true he must be a proper asshole. Next time call him a prick.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    "Oh you bastard, I fucking hate pikeys!" - Georgeous George
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    12/03/2003 4:33am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by DanielSainty
    I have read the challenge, and it does not come accross to me as an open challenge.
    It comes accross as someone who is sick to death of people challenging an old guy to fight, not showing up, etc. So he lets you know, you want to fight, pay him.
    You guys went out and said, you put up half, we will put up half, and then say you have punked him out? Come on.

He just wants to be left alone to sell his books and do his thing. People are smart enough to chose what is right for them ,and what is fantasy and reality.

I think 99.99% of martial arts and all things martial art related are a total joke, but think it is better to leave things alone unless someone asks your opinion, and put your efforts together for something positive.

You guys wasted a lot of time on this stunt, you could have been doing something MUCH more constructive.
    yeah dude, shut the **** up. Okay, that's just a joke, but seriously have you ever corresponded with him at all? He's an utter butt-monkey. Totally belligerent to everyone that remotely disagree's with him. Also, he talks, posts, and spells like a nine year old.

Also, he does claim to teach classes. I've seen the pictures and I think i need counseling now. He got his ninjitsu certification after sending in cereal box tops and i always thought he was lame even when i was a kid.

Last edited by Sun Wukong; 12/03/2003 4:45am at .

Posted On:
    12/03/2003 5:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    daniel, weren't you tempted to slap the **** out of Cheung?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/03/2003 6:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cheung, he wouldn't be the Wing Chun guy would he? I'm not sure whether he's in the same league as Ashida Kim...although I wonder when Ashida and the kid from www.Realultimatepower.net will work together...
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast