Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. DanielSainty

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 7:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hapko, he hasnt made any open challenges. He has only ever said he doesnt want to fight.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 8:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He posted what it would take to challenge him. That sounds like an open challenge to me. Somebody took him up on it. He ran away. How can a coward teach anyone to fight?

Stand and Deliver!

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 8:11pm

supporting member
     Style: JKD Concepts, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good work guys.

Ashida Kim is Ninjutsu's answer to Bozo the Clown. I'm sure glad you guys put him in his place.

I mean...just look at his website. What an arrogant dick.
    "Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." - Col. William O. Darby

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 9:27pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I endorse Anthony and Osiris all the way, if Ashida/Chris Hunter didn't want challenges he shouldn't have posted something purporting to be the rules of the road on how to fight such a match. Additionally Ashida has been polluting the martial arts community with his false brand of Ninjutsu since the late 1970s and early 1980s, ripping off teenage boys everywhere with his books. He got what was coming, and letting him just do his own thing lets him off the hook.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 12:29am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think if Ashida said privately to Osiris or Anthony, "Hey look, that challenge thing is just a stunt I do. I really don't want to fight" BEFORE this got out of hand, it wouldn't be such a big deal.

But he didn't.

The point is that he reacted with passive aggressive bullshit that made O and A pursue him till he backed down in a most bitchlike manner. THEN as punishment, they let the world know.

Just my take on it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 1:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

He just wants to be left alone to sell his books and do his thing. People are smart enough to chose what is right for them ,and what is fantasy and reality.

I think 99.99% of martial arts and all things martial art related are a total joke, but think it is better to leave things alone unless someone asks your opinion, and put your efforts together for something positive.

You guys wasted a lot of time on this stunt, you could have been doing something MUCH more constructive.

1.)Would you really expect to be left alone if by "doing your thing"
    entails plagerizing others works and selling it as your own, usurping the title of "Grand Master" from a bullshit organization that you are not even a part of(The Black Dragon fighting Society), teaching a bunch of teenaged boys with obivious self-esteem issues how to be paranoid, racist, foul mouthed, chemically imbalanced, antisocial, sociopathic misfits, trying to instigate aforementioned boys with self-esteem issues to attack people/organizations on a posted "**** List", and promising the attainment of skills equal to that of any martial artists with years of training via ordering his pamplet(not a book, but a fucking pamplet) Mugei Mugei Jitsu(dont know if this is how he spelled it, but who cares) which comes with a mail order black belt granted my the man himself ?

2.) You think it is better to let this guy misrepresent himself
    and while he is at it, steal other peoples work and not only present it as his own, but also make a profit of it?

3.) No, I dont believe they wasted their time. They did indeed do something positive by pulling this charlatan's card. Even though I practice "Ninjutsu" I usually dont care if someone decides to make up their own secret koga ryuha and call it Ninjutsu, but I take exception to Kim for the reasons I and other posters have just mentioned.

He needed to be exposed for what he is...

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 2:26am

Style: MMA-Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spread this across all Forums!!!!!
    Once a fighter, Always a fighter. Shawn
    -Styles i train in-
    Judo
    Bjj
    Mtkickboxing
    Western boxing
    Wrestling

Titan

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 2:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TTT!

STFU Sainty!

-----------------------------------------------------------
    "Oh you bastard, I fucking hate pikeys!" - Georgeous George
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 3:00am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Those pesky gypos, always causing a ruckus.

==================
    "Slow down and relax when you do the technique, it's not like you are going to beat me or anything." - Rener Gracie

Needless to say, I slowed down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Titan

Posted On:
    9/04/2003 3:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol, and throwing "dags" in with deals.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast