Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 4:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice one guys. Hey osiris you can consider yourself forgiven for that dumb monkey stunt for this : )

Titan

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 5:14am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, well done guys, this is the first time I've heard the whole story. He blatently was banking on no one coming up with the money, and saw that as a safety net.

It's safe to say:

Anthony and Os OWN Ashida Kim!

-----------------------------------------------------------
    "Oh you bastard, I fucking hate pikeys!" - Georgeous George
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias
  3. DanielSainty

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 8:43am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He is an old guy, and doesnt want to fight. That is why he has that 10 grand challenge.

You, as you said never intended to pay. And went on putting half up each. Why would he do that? He doesnt want to fight.

Everyones entitled to their opinion...he is doing his thing, you are doing your thing, and I am doing my thing.

It is one thing if someone is out there claiming to be the best, or putting someone down. But some guys just want to do their thing and be left alone.

I think it is better to concentrate on yourself then to constantly look out to put down what others are doing... oh well.

Titan

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 9:11am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >He doesnt want to fight.

Why have that stupid fucking challenge then ? He was bluffing and he got called, simple.

>he is doing his thing.

Yer, bullshiting weak minded people. I say well done to the guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------
    "Oh you bastard, I fucking hate pikeys!" - Georgeous George
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 9:26am

supporting member
     Style: SECRET DEADLY

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Everyones entitled to their opinion...he is doing his thing, you are doing your thing, and I am doing my thing.

It is one thing if someone is out there claiming to be the best, or putting someone down. But some guys just want to do their thing and be left alone"

ASHIDA KIM is the one with a website that has this open challange, all they did was take him up on it.

osiris & anthony nice job.
    ----------------------------------------
    After reading Jekyll's threads I bring back an old sig.......

Do you really train or just bore people on message boards and parties talking about it.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 9:30am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is one thing if someone is out there claiming to be the best
    Oh, you mean like this -

I don't take tests, because I have nothing to prove. I give tests, because I am a Teacher, and have State certification to prove it! So, if you want a piece of my ass, come on up and get you a bite, 'cause I got plenty. Don't bite off more than you can chew, however. 'Cause you ain't seen bad yet, but, it's coming. You put up the money and I shall be most happy to embarrass you in front of all your friends. 'Nuff said."

http://www.ashidakim.com/10k.html

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 9:38am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well done guys, you rule :)
  8. DanielSainty

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 7:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have read the challenge, and it does not come accross to me as an open challenge.
    It comes accross as someone who is sick to death of people challenging an old guy to fight, not showing up, etc. So he lets you know, you want to fight, pay him.
    You guys went out and said, you put up half, we will put up half, and then say you have punked him out? Come on.

He just wants to be left alone to sell his books and do his thing. People are smart enough to chose what is right for them ,and what is fantasy and reality.

I think 99.99% of martial arts and all things martial art related are a total joke, but think it is better to leave things alone unless someone asks your opinion, and put your efforts together for something positive.

You guys wasted a lot of time on this stunt, you could have been doing something MUCH more constructive.
  9. DanielSainty

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 7:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That is just my point though, he even openly admits he would just go there and tap out. HE DOESNT WANT TO FIGHT. He wants to sell his books and do his own thing.

I am not defending anyone, I am just offering a different perspective that you guys obviously have not considered. And saying that there are MUCH better things to do with your time. After all, in the end, what have you accomplished?

Just how I see it. I think you destroy the "bullshido" **** out there more by doing worthwhile things, then searching the net for dodgy schools websites.

Marasmos

Posted On:
    9/03/2003 7:56pm

supporting member
     Style: 10th Planet JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshit.

If the man does not want to fight, he should not be making open challenges.

If he is making open challenges, he should fight.

People who make challenges to look attract attention and back out when called on their bluff are punks.
    You say what about my rice?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast