Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 8:46pm

Style: not training/injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by truepwrz
    well the point is that we dont need the under 155 thingy because i really dont see an adult being under 155 honestly
    Ever watch a horse race? Those jockeys would be hard pressed to make 155. Shorter people who aren't over weight will need lower weight classes, not everyone over eats and under exercises.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 8:59pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp
    going to 51 posts so i can pm

edit: still wont let me pm
    Tough luck. You can always create a school review for your school. Other people have done in the past without revealing your identify.

People who don't lie or do wrong have nothing to fear or hide. It's not like you are a CPA or teacher/professor who by policy or expected practice must keep his identity private to protect his modus vivendi. :fart:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 10:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anybody else see the humor in a 140 pound guy saying how much trained atheletes who weigh 155 pounds and less suck? $5 says he wears all black and listens to emo music. Free advice to Amp: Those bottles under the sink your parents told you not to touch? Those are magic weight gaining potions that will make you look like Chris Masters. Really.

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 7:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His excuse for going back to 140lbs from 160lbs is because of his shitty diet.

Hey Amp, oh my, why don't you stick to your diet? It should be easy. After all, as you said, men should find it easy to bulk up. Lead by example, young fucktard.

Shows how discipline you are and make it to the heavyweight division. Maybe then the lightweights may get inspired by your hulky manly you, adopt a SQUATS AND MILK program and make it to welterweight.

Or you should take on writing sci-fi and fantasy literature... or fairy tails for 1st graders.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

poser

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 4:22pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    macho, i have to point this out: "tails" and "tales" are not interchangeable words.

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 4:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I grammatically tap out.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 5:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 5:38pm

Style: TKD, wrestling, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    macho, i have to point this out: "tails" and "tales" are not interchangeable words.
    Perhaps it's a play on words and a metaphor describing the ass-fuckery that is AMP.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 5:53pm

Style: Wrestling, bjj, judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Art
    Perhaps it's a play on words and a metaphor describing the ass-fuckery that is AMP.
    considering the age of the 'tails' involved I certainly hope not.
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920