224967 Bullies, 3305 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 41 to 45 of 45
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. jcmail is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1

    Posted On:
    6/21/2007 8:04am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kung-fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good morning, I would like to comment on Energylake! I am a student there for the last 10 years, it is a great place to train with good people wanting to train. The system is loosly based on kung-fu where we do much more. We take any good points of any martial art and add it to the system to make a great all-around system, that works not only in the school but also on the street. With the yearly fee you are trained by the owner and only him, you can come and go at anytime. To train lots or little, your call. But he takes endless amount of time to talk to you or help you in any way to get better beyond your instruction class. You also can join in on any class at your level or lower at anytime.
    I hope this helps out the people that are giving the system a hard time.
    Have a great day
    : )
  2. andrewa is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    551

    Posted On:
    6/22/2007 10:30pm


     Style: Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got this off the Strategis database (strategis.gc.ca) Energy Lake was previously a federal corporation in Canada before it was dissolved. Incorporated in 1988 but dissolution started in 1994 and was finally buried in 2004. I suspect the director was not filing his yearly forms as required and just let the corporation die a slow death.

    Corporation #2281805 BN #101638443RC0001
    Corporation Name(s): ENERGY LAKE KUNG-FU STUDIOS CANADA INC.
    Registered Office Address: [Latest address on file]
    Care of:
    Street: 19 INDIAN GROVE
    City: TORONTO
    Province: Ontario
    Postal Code: M6R2Y1
    Country: Canada
    Country: Canada
    Reg. Off. Eff: 1988/01/25
    Dissolved - Section 212 of CBCA 2004/05/06
    Dissolution in Progress 2003/12/23
    Dissolution in Progress 1994/05/01
    ACT Name: Canada Business Corporations Act Proxy:
    Incorporation:1988/01/25 Prospectus:
    Amalgamation: Take Over:
    Continuance: Revival:
    Anniversary:1988/01/25 Intent to Dissolve:
    Import: - Revocation of Intent:
    Directors
    Current: 1 Last Update Date: 1988/01/25
    Min: 1 Last Amendment:
    Max: 10
    Director(s) name(s):
    BRIAN LEISHMAN
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,976

    Posted On:
    6/22/2007 11:51pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewa
    I got this off the Strategis database (strategis.gc.ca) Energy Lake was previously a federal corporation in Canada before it was dissolved. Incorporated in 1988 but dissolution started in 1994 and was finally buried in 2004. I suspect the director was not filing his yearly forms as required and just let the corporation die a slow death.

    Corporation #2281805 BN #101638443RC0001
    Corporation Name(s): ENERGY LAKE KUNG-FU STUDIOS CANADA INC.
    Registered Office Address: [Latest address on file]
    Care of:
    Street: 19 INDIAN GROVE
    City: TORONTO
    Province: Ontario
    Postal Code: M6R2Y1
    Country: Canada
    Country: Canada
    Reg. Off. Eff: 1988/01/25
    Dissolved - Section 212 of CBCA 2004/05/06
    Dissolution in Progress 2003/12/23
    Dissolution in Progress 1994/05/01
    ACT Name: Canada Business Corporations Act Proxy:
    Incorporation:1988/01/25 Prospectus:
    Amalgamation: Take Over:
    Continuance: Revival:
    Anniversary:1988/01/25 Intent to Dissolve:
    Import: - Revocation of Intent:
    Directors
    Current: 1 Last Update Date: 1988/01/25
    Min: 1 Last Amendment:
    Max: 10
    Director(s) name(s):
    BRIAN LEISHMAN
    Yes, I contacted Brian and I said what happened per email. He sold the business to the current head instructor. He now runs a completely different system. It is in the thread.
  4. Hanniballistic is offline
    Hanniballistic's Avatar

    By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Qo'noS
    Posts
    2,166

    Posted On:
    6/23/2007 12:53am


     Style: JKD & Mok'bara

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm...guess I shoudl probably take a look at this place. I pass it on my way to and from work as it is on Centre Street.

    Give me a couple of weeks and I'll see what can be done
  5. TKD Black Belt is offline
    TKD Black Belt's Avatar

    Keeeeee-Yeah!

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In a van down by the river.
    Posts
    2,230

    Posted On:
    6/23/2007 11:19am


     Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmail
    Good morning, I would like to comment on Energylake!
    - Excellent, nice to have you aboard.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmail
    I am a student there for the last 10 years, it is a great place to train with good people wanting to train.
    - What is your experience with other MAs as a way of qualifying your statement.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmail
    The system is loosly based on kung-fu where we do much more. We take any good points of any martial art and add it to the system to make a great all-around system, that works not only in the school but also on the street.
    - "We"?? Are you a member of the instructor group? Again, a little on your experience would be beneficial here. As some examples outside of, "One time I beat up four ninjas."

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmail
    With the yearly fee you are trained by the owner and only him, you can come and go at anytime. To train lots or little, your call. But he takes endless amount of time to talk to you or help you in any way to get better beyond your instruction class. You also can join in on any class at your level or lower at anytime.
    - Okay, but I could have learned that from calling the place. You need to go a bit deeper.

    Quote Originally Posted by jcmail
    I hope this helps out the people that are giving the system a hard time.
    Have a great day
    : )
    - Well not really but it's a start. Thanks again for coming out, hope to hear from you soon.

    TKD

    THIS IS NOT AN EXIT


    "Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.