Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sideshow is not quite so popular anymore, perhaps this is why Ashida is using the methods to sell his bullshit. It won't be too long until he starts eating fire as testimony to his ninja ki powers.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    He also praises Kim for continuing Count Dante's legacy. It's pathetic.
    Thats interesting considering that Dante's followers have sued Kim over his use of the title "Black Dragon Fighting Society" and his selling of Dance of Death related crap.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Might as well. Hell, I learned how to do it on the off chance I needed to set up my own kingdom in the Third World a la Heart of Darkness. It's worth noting that a lot of Sideshow skills originated in Saddhu and Fakir methods of "Godmanship" designed to show one's quality of holyness by the unfortunately things you were capable of doing to yourself. That the same methods are design to impress the rubes who don't know enough not to trust a whitey is a skii mask claiming to be a ninja doesn't surprise me.

Given that he's in Florida I sometimes wonder if he picked up this stuff from the Gibtown folks. He's patter suggests that at a minimum he was an enthusiastic adopter of carney performance.

Community Corrections Officer supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That levitation schtick is abso-freakin-lutely high-larius! I seldom actually laugh out loud, but in this case, L. O. L. Also, you cleary see the hula hoop almost get stuck where Kim's ass is sitting on the floor.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The slight of hand at the end of the "Levitation" video is LOLtastic.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitz
    Given that he's in Florida I sometimes wonder if he picked up this stuff from the Gibtown folks. He's patter suggests that at a minimum he was an enthusiastic adopter of carney performance.
    I don't think the Gibtown people would teach him unless he lied about his intended purposes, which is definitely a possibility. It would be nice if he did live performances and someone debunked them on the spot by doing the same thing. Perhaps a few carney's can get together and see if they can talk Ashida Kim into doing the most "honorable" and "respected" job in a sideshow, they should turn him into the geek.
    Last edited by Thaiboxerken; 6/07/2007 6:16pm at .
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mrs Monkey : Is Ashida Kim like Bullshido's The Monarch ?

me : * blank stare *

Mrs Monkey : ... from the Venture Brothers .

Me : "no , Ashida is more like Dr Girlfrie...* rapid flashes of Dr Girlfriend being witty and level headed * actually , yeah he is to Bullshido what the Monarch is to Brock "

Then I realized how profound and OMG it's full of stars the exchange was and had to share it .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know what any of those things mean. Thanks for coming out.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh God. Worst "music" ever.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His sleight of hand is terrible. He'd be a laughable magician at best. I guess being a ninja master was his last resort...

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last