Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Most ridiculous "fight"?

    What was the most ridiculous fight you've ever been involved in?
    Abot three years back I had a run in with a gangbanger wannabe at a swapmeet. Words were exchanged and he threw a role of duct tape at me.
    Yes duct tape.
    I picked up a free standing birdcage and tried to bash his head in. The "Duct Tape Killer" took off running and after a few steps I knew I'd never catch him.
    End of fight except for the laughter of the crowd.

  2. #2
    Olorin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,057
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by firewind
    I picked up a free standing birdcage and tried to bash his head in.
    Care to reenact this for us and post a video?

  3. #3
    fes_fsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    Posts
    2,306
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin
    Care to reenact this for us and post a video?
    preferrably in the form of interpretive dance, firewind.

  4. #4
    ironlurker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Arkham
    Posts
    586
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by firewind
    What was the most ridiculous fight you've ever been involved in?
    Abot three years back I had a run in with a gangbanger wannabe at a swapmeet. Words were exchanged and he threw a role of duct tape at me.
    Yes duct tape.
    I picked up a free standing birdcage and tried to bash his head in. The "Duct Tape Killer" took off running and after a few steps I knew I'd never catch him.
    End of fight except for the laughter of the crowd.
    :color:

    Summertime and the livin's easy
    Bradley's on the microphone with Ras-MG
    All the people in the dance will agree that
    we're well qualified to
    represent
    the LBC

  5. #5

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    24
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fes_fsa
    preferrably in the form of interpretive dance, firewind.
    Its an idea. Im just need to find leotards.
    And I never got near him with the birdcage btw. Though the roll of duct tape nicked my wrist. Does that mean he won?
    Now lets hear some of your greatest hits.

  6. #6
    Roidie McDouchebag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Kamloops, BC
    Posts
    9,417
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I caught herpes in a grappling match, I found that pretty ridiculous.

  7. #7
    It is Fake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,445
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hitting myself in the head with the keyboard after reading your story.

  8. #8
    fes_fsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    Posts
    2,306
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    I caught herpes in a grappling match, I found that pretty ridiculous.
    rape doesn't count as grappling.

  9. #9
    Roidie McDouchebag's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Kamloops, BC
    Posts
    9,417
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It only looked like rape to those unfamiliar with my rear naked choke defence.

  10. #10
    fes_fsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    Posts
    2,306
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    It only looked like rape to those unfamiliar with my rear naked choke defence.
    oh... i'm quite familiar. *rubs anus*

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO