Page 4 of 113 FirstFirst 1234 56781454104 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:41am

Style: Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For what its worth Anthony I truley hope you knock some of the idiots teeth out, or at least choke the **** out of him. THe whole "kung-fu 1337zor" bullshit is getting beyond a novelty. Some people need to be dragged into the light: kicking and scream, or Knocked the **** out.

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:45am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this fight actually happens I would be shocked. Its the JFS thing all over again.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:48am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by polishillusion
    I am getting really inspired and I am loving this intensity you have been describing to us. The observation of your training partner replying "Why are you training so hard?" etc etc is something that is interesting to me. Can I make a request in asking you to write a short blurb or article about the "drive" you are feeling right now to work so hard? I think it would be of benefit to anyone who is in a "slump" or is not in the mood for training. Explain how you rationalize this drive, which seems to be burning in you to work so hard, and what it is doing for you, or rather what you envision it doing for you. I have been looking at the strategy of "challenging someone in the future" as something I may use to push myself to a point of growth or challenge that would be beneficial to my training.

I have been thinking of what is "inspiration" or "drive" through a needs based system for a while now, trying to actually obtain some myself, since one of my self judgments is that I "have no drive".

Since I have been looking for a similar inspiration to maintain my weight loss, and even with the understanding I have gained about how "inspiration" works via my psychological training, I just do not seem to be able to get over this final hump of "pushing it to the higher point".

I hope you understand my request, and that it is doable for you.
    yUo=fagg0t
    Last edited by Cullion; 9/09/2007 9:50am at .
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 9:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which was amussing, but not what was exspected. Just so im clear, whats a waiver, and why hasn't Rudy got one?

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 11:49am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From what I gather the waiver will have the rules, will say how many cornermen, that it will be taped and both parties can tape and post it, and it will absolve both fighters from responsibilty for any medical bills, that sort of stuff. Just a standard waiver.

Five days ago Rudy said it was ready, but he had no way to send it to Anthony. He was given an e-mail address but still has not sent it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 12:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good old Snail mail a no go? Or is Rudy not trusted to not send it, and then suggest it go lost by the postie?

Putting the "ow" back in "flowery technique"

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 12:40pm

Style: CMA, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Ronin
    Just so im clear, whats a waiver, and why hasn't Rudy got one?
    "A waiver is the voluntary relinquishment or surrender of some known right or privilege. While a waiver is often in writing, sometimes a person's actions can act as a waiver. An example of a written waiver is a disclaimer, which becomes a waiver when accepted."

Basically Rudy needs the waiver to waive the right to press criminal charges or sue, or that sort of thing, if injured or killed during the fight; his opponent has to put forth the same. From what I gathered, he has a waiver but has not signed and faxed it yet.

Give it time and I'm sure that Rudy will send it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 12:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    NJM, thanks for the info.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 12:55pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJM
    "A waiver is the voluntary relinquishment or surrender of some known right or privilege. While a waiver is often in writing, sometimes a person's actions can act as a waiver. An example of a written waiver is a disclaimer, which becomes a waiver when accepted."

Basically Rudy needs the waiver to waive the right to press criminal charges or sue, or that sort of thing, if injured or killed during the fight; his opponent has to put forth the same. From what I gathered, he has a waiver but has not signed and faxed it yet.

He's had 3 months now, any sane person can see he's gonna back out and it pisses me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 12:57pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJM

Your post made alot of sense until you posted this and lost all credability.