Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 1:03am

Style: various styles

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You already said enough to stir up adam..but unlike you I can say what I wish. Adam has already used enough foul language when speaking to me on the phone. I NEVER did with him..Therefore I have no use for him as well as scott.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 1:04am

Style: Muay Thai/Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yea, if someone walked in and asked him questions and the such he would answer them. Hes never lied to anyone as long as ive been there and thats goin over 3 years now. he doesnt spar as much as he used too but he also lost some percent of his lungs in an accident. im just saying that part of scotts requirement for being proven to was put in the swqeat to show you wanted to learn it and not just cop out early on him after learning a few things.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 1:04am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And yes your Instructor is very good at what he teaches!! Yes and his student know everything, because he told me he hides nothing from them..as Tom tells his students everthing as well.
    So the breach was broken long before this vid came out.
    Last edited by kung-fu kitty; 6/07/2007 1:10am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 1:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you are referring to tonight then im not sure as to how i have broken it. the only thing ive really done is come on here to say at least he did it and didnt just cop out like was predicited. your relationship with adam is your deal and not mine so i dont really care to know. i still hold adam in high regard and respect him enough to keep mine shut though.

he should be after like 10 to 15 damn years lol

also my spelling is due to me being up since 6:30 this morning and still being at work. just didnt want anyone to ream me for it:icon_comp
    Last edited by CorvusCorvanes; 6/07/2007 1:10am at .

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 1:09am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CorvusCorvanes
    The guy is a good person, i just think hes misguided on things.
    Do what? A good person does not lie about having multiple BBs when he has none. A good person does not make up bs in order to run a MA school to stroke his own ego.

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 1:10am

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's get this back on topic, please. This isn't a conversation forum.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 1:11am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The student that lived with me saw one of his BB tests and said it was pretty rough. now i havnt seen that tape but this was a kid that really enjoyed pain and though it was a little cruel for it. that doesnt explain the other belts but i know he a had one at least.

sorry for the change in subject, im actually gonna get back to work again lol

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 1:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he should be after like 10 to 15 damn years lol

not understanding what this means....Ummmmmmmmmm just pm so this stays off the board

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 1:22am

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and for you supporting members that want to help document the Coda Scott saga, please visit your local BBC to help get the ball rolling on the .org article.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/07/2007 1:52am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, sorry I didn't get to respond to this earlier, but I've been working a lot lately...

Good friggin' God! All the opponents above the white belt freakin' PWNED his ass! My god, I was literally laughing through almost the whole thing. The only time I didn't laugh is where he fell over... TWICE! At first I thought the guy was having a coronary or something!

That guy couldn't make it through ONE 3-minute round at my gym! This MA "legend" would NOT have caught a break from ANY of the guys that spar. Me included! I regularly spar with SEVERAL guys that would easily KTFO him without breaking a sweat! Granted, I'm a little big myself, and my cardio isn't perfect. But I admit it. And I train CONSTANTLY in order to overcome that. And I'm actually working on dropping some weight. And am succeeding, I'm proud to say. I'm training for competition, and I will be a heavyweight. But I'm not gonna let that be an excuse for not developing my stamina, strength, speed, and technique. It's clear that Scott doesn't do **** about ANY of that stuff.

Geez-a-friggin'-loo, we oughtta have a 3-way bout between Coda Scott, Ninja Bob, and Milton Wallace! Talk about the Battle of the Bulge! Now that I WOULD pay money to see!!!

Seriously, Coda, STOP TEACHING, AND START FRIGGIN' TRAINING!!! You still have time to actually make yourself into a semi-decent MA practitioner. Instead of a **** instructor!

Now, where's the Tylenol...
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast