20. The fine print says you 'did it for the lulz'.
21: Says he was a world martial art champion for the last several years
22: He helped create a martial art like BJJ
23: Says that he beat down people like Rickson Gracie
24. if you get water on it, it turns to a sponge.
25: If you manage to hit him during sparring, he says you were cheating
A perfect example.
27: His 'black belt' looks like the belt that you use to keep your pants up.
Last edited by avenger; 6/06/2007 6:47pm at .
28. If you feed them after midnight they turn into Gremlins
29. Tells you that they would do MMA, but their moves are too deadly.
30. Has a size 12 belt, from Tiger Claw.
31: When they're teaching you stuff like terms. They use English, not Korean or Japanese.
32: The more money you give, the more easily you'll rank up
33. They have pictures of themselves with various famous people and martial artists all over their "dojo".
34. If you ask them questions are the "art" and their "credentials" they say bullshit like 'you are NOT high ranked enough to learn the secret ways!!!'
35. They are seen hitting on the young ladies of their classes
36. They tell you your martial art is inferior to theirs because your martial art is an "external" one and theirs is "internal" (does anyone really believe in the internal-external bullshit?)
37. They have gaudy **** like paintings of tigers and dragons and stupid **** like that all over their "dojos"
38. They make you sign some sort of bullshit contract
39. their techniques always end with a click of a flashlight to the eyes of the assailant
40. The hybrid class has a mix of aerobics to it
41. Board breaking. Nuff said
42. More useless and gaudy **** like a trophy case and an assload of trophies just to prove of their "dominance"
You sure you're really a noob?
Originally Posted by fightin Penguin
43. His certificates appear to be printed on some kind of cracker.