Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 7:56pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar
    Since I was reminded that not as many of you dare leave your little bridge club as I thought and therefore may not see what I am writing elsewhere, I can answer any questions you guys have via email.
    I will not give my full real name to people who have expressed in public that the wish to do me grevious bodily harm. I therefore would not post on the referenced board out of

a) respect for the wishes of the founders

and

b) the absolute certain knowledge that anything I do post will be edited or deleted as has happened in the past

Note, however, that you are free to post what you like her, with few restrictions. Why exactly would I choose to attempt to "debate" anything at a place where anything I said that disagreed with the master opinion would be deleted, edited or otherwise adulterated to fit what they wanted?

In other words, grow the **** up and take an honest look at your environment.

A lot of people here are assholes, and a lot of stupid stuff gets said, but at least people are still free to speak.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 8:04pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In an attempt to respond to the completely fabricated story about me and Kat dodging some dork's wife in San Francisco (???), I posted using The Villain's account (since my several attempts to register have failed) over on Rudy's board. My post was edited in a most retarded and unfunny way.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 8:11pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Are you stating you didn't offer me and Crimson Tiger Drugs during the Bullshido Dinner in Los Angeles 2003?

Fucking liar.

You fit right in with Rudy and JFS, hypocrites to the core.

Quote Originally Posted by Omar
    Since I was reminded that not as many of you dare leave your little bridge club as I thought and therefore may not see what I am writing elsewhere, I can answer any questions you guys have via email.

bailewen@126.com

Someone who posted on page one should add it to their post so that this doesn't get buried under the rest of the nonsense.

I'm not arguing with anyone here as the mods/admins whatever have felt free to make up random **** about me, what I have said etc. in order to rile up the masses. They also have been known to alter posts or break into posters accounts and post as other people in order to make their points so arguing here is pointless as even the content of my posts is not guaranteed to be from me.

Once again, my email:

bailewen@126.com

Other boards where I can be reached for discussion of this topic:

http://z6.invisionfree.com/No_BS_Mar...#entry11070113

http://www.emptyflower.com/cgi-bin/y...cgi?board=done

http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...isplay.php?f=2

My phone number;

+86 139 9282 1031
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 8:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    Yes. I will break you.

What a tard.

We are sending a Fighter with a fight record to represent Bullshido.

Just because she's a girl, doesn't mean she won't kick your face in, and she will.

He's gonna back out just like Rudy.
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 8:13pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omar said on his board that he will accept. Hopefully he will post on my thread on empty flower and we can get this ball rolling.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 8:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's not going to accept, he's full of hot air. Omar fully knows he will get his ass handed to him.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 8:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure he's just going to keep posting from the safety of Rudy Abel's board where everyone will hold his cock for him and Kat will never be able to post her mean responses.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 8:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula
    I'm sure he's just going to keep posting from the safety of Rudy Abel's board where everyone will hold his cock for him and Kat will never be able to post her mean responses.
    Exactly.

Remember, they have nothing, they are rejects, they want Bullshido members to go to their board.

If you don't rise up to their bullshit, they sit around and bitch among themselves. I got bored in 5 minutes.

That's why they sent over Omar the Hula Hoop Dancer here, to stir up ****, he's not gonna fight, he's a Rudy Wannabe.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 8:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Besides, the crowd he runs with have in the past advocated for the rape of female Bullshido members.
    I endorse that policy.

Quote Originally Posted by IIF
    You are kidding right. I liked Omar but he is slowly taking on KFDW's school of debating. I'm right you are wrong get out of my thread type posting.
    Aesopian. Shuma. Boyd. Hedge. Me. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Kat
    Silly is trashtalking someone who will happily kick you in the face on someone elses dime.
    Considering some of your previous posts towards me, this seems to be an admission of silliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    as far as im concerned, if you hold company with people who advocate things like raping another person you are no better than they are.
    So what you're saying is, we should hate your family and friends?

Quote Originally Posted by JKDBitch
    For the record, I fucking hate it when people start threads like this.

EVERYONE involved looks like an asshole.
    Except that with you, the resemblance is more than passing.

Quote Originally Posted by JKDBitch
    I will not give my full real name to people because I am a fucking fugly coward.
    Fixed.

I think Omar's a fucking douche, but I also must laugh at this thread and the posters on it.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 8:19pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A: TMA, No_BS_Martial_Arts, emptyflower, kungfumagazine. I'll talk to you wankers anywhere at all besides your own board. It's the only way I know that my posts will go unaltered. Get out of your little bukake knitting circle and stop hiding behind your mammas skirts.
    Please prove the bold. Your posts haven't been altered. Unless of course this is Rudy using Omar's account in the above quote.

Ask anyone who has ventured over there about edited posts, deleted accounts, changed names, etc etc.

If you are above such petty **** why do it?
Page 9 of 294 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112131959109 ... LastLast