Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Genius

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 7:06pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A good looking girl that travels the USA and beats up men. Kat is like an anime character.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Senior Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 7:07pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thaiboxerken
    But, JKDChick, that's ok because most of us really are assholes.
    That isn't a permenant condition.
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 7:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haven't read anything since the first page. I'm responding only to Omega, who I respect, and no one else here. All other questions can be directed to the No_BS board or emptyflower in the BTDT section, start a thread on KFO etc.

You're kidding!?!?
    I've been hanging out with JFS and Rudy. That's what's going on. They've chosen Anna to fight me because it's the only way they can come up with a "win". In their deluded little world they think she could take me but more importantly, they are hoping they can get a major smear campaign running if I beat her up so I have to what?...just beat her up with body shots or something? "gently" knock her out? Whatever.

Basically Phrost put some goody music to a clip I made of a few different things with a heavy bag that was filmed to help clarify some stuff I said to a friend on another board. A kind of a demo clip really. I have a 6 page thread (last I checked) devoted to ragging on my bag work so rather than argue I just gave my address and the dates I would be where. Anyone who thinks they know anything about by striking from that clip has been invited to come and try me out.

I have no idea what has happened since page and don't intend to respond to any of it. If you want to ask me anything else Omega, either pm me or get me on one of the other boards.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 7:08pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A good looking girl that travels the USA and beats up men. Kat is like an anime character.

An anime character I am.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 7:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar
    but more importantly, they are hoping they can get a major smear campaign running if I beat her up so I have to what?...just beat her up with body shots or something? "gently" knock her out? Whatever.

I wouldn't fight me if I were you either because of the tremendous asskicking that would be laid upon you.

Genius

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 7:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    just beat her up with body shots or something? "gently" knock her out? Whatever.
    WRONG. Kat is a fighter, she can take punishment and if you deal out enough, you'll win. If you do knock her out, no one will have any right to say "but she's a girl" because most of us know that she's as tough as most men, as evidenced by her fights and videos.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Spear Sister

Posted On:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, Omar, take note that I am more athletically built then you. I assure you that this will show on camera. If I beat you up then people are just going to give me **** for beating up a skinny kung fu nerd.

Really i am the only one that loses by winning, here.

Administrator

Posted On:

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a ****** response.

You challenged us here Omar. Man up, stop being JFS and Rudy Abel the coward.

This is where you challenged, this is where you make the deal.

Haven't read anything since the first page. I'm responding only to Omega, who I respect, and no one else here. All other questions can be directed to the No_BS board or emptyflower in the BTDT section, start a thread on KFO etc.

I've been hanging out with JFS and Rudy. That's what's going on. They've chosen Anna to fight me because it's the only way they can come up with a "win". In their deluded little world they think she could take me but more importantly, they are hoping they can get a major smear campaign running if I beat her up so I have to what?...just beat her up with body shots or something? "gently" knock her out? Whatever.

Basically Phrost put some goody music to a clip I made of a few different things with a heavy bag that was filmed to help clarify some stuff I said to a friend on another board. A kind of a demo clip really. I have a 6 page thread (last I checked) devoted to ragging on my bag work so rather than argue I just gave my address and the dates I would be where. Anyone who thinks they know anything about by striking from that clip has been invited to come and try me out.

I have no idea what has happened since page and don't intend to respond to any of it. If you want to ask me anything else Omega, either pm me or get me on one of the other boards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 7:14pm

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    WRONG. Kat is a fighter, she can take punishment and if you deal out enough, you'll win. If you do knock her out, no one will have any right to say "but she's a girl" because most of us know that she's as tough as most men, as evidenced by her fights and videos.
    Kat has a Fight Record.

Omar has belly dancing videos.

It's already started, Omar is taking the cue from his Idol and God Rudy Able the Coward and is now making excuses why he can't fight.

Deleted the fag word, because calling Omar a Fag is a slight towards that particular alternative lifestyle group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    6/05/2007 7:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whats funny is that Omar makes it sound like beating someone up with just body shots is an absurd thing. I've seen people of high skill levels tool over less experianced people using nothing but body shots.

If you're as superior to me as you seem to think you are then you shouldnt have a problem.
Page 7 of 294 FirstFirst ... 34567 8910111757107 ... LastLast