Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 5:03pm

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Spastic
    We also spawned Perry Bartlett, Catherine Freeman, Deborah Mailman, Nugget Coombes, Sir William Deane, Sir Marcus Oliphant, Henry Lawson, a bunch of misappropriated fighters for WW1 and WW2, the show "The New Inventors", played host to Chief Big Little Wolf (who gave up life in America to travel the East Coast of Australia tearing people's legs out of the ballsocket joint), Kevin Rudd, Chopper Read (admit it, he's funny)
    The Umbilical Brothers, Charles Kingsford Smith and have given my crazed Serbian boss a new home.

You gave us the British Royal Family. Except for Diana (poor lady), I can't fucking stand them, apart from your King George III and whichever king helped fight the Fire of London in 1666. And Queen Elizabeth.

Your Westminster systems sucks arse. No more duelling? Courts designed to scare people? Parliamentary debates going nowhere?

If you love England (and I assume you do) then how about reading a book. I recommend starting with Robert Hughe's commentary on British colonisation "The Fatal Shore".

Finding pride in the achievement of someone who was spawned on the same piece of land is illogical and backward.

No-one chooses where they live.

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 5:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by seanyseanybean
    Finding pride in the achievement of someone who was spawned on the same piece of land is illogical and backward.

Welcome to the land that is Angry_Spastic.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 5:11pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it's anything like the land of the Faker, then I can at least say I hang out with strippers, molecular neuroscientists, a tiny Chinese man who does mantis and is in permanent deadlock with an Australian, a person with a unique family name who knows shitloads of celebs, my crazed Serbian friend who tried to club the police with a piece of wood, Tibetan monks, cryonicists, mental patients, roleplayers and my personal favourite an 11 year old who does 2nd year Advanced maths at University.

Basking in reflected glory is cool.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 5:17pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Oh no not self published.

Doesn't count.
    Then by your logic he's still a virgin

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 5:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm trying to get riled at your jibes at my nationality, but I keep picturing Wellington, his army outnumbered ten to one, his enemy well equiped, fielding twice as many guns (that's artillery to idiots like you) and holding a fortified town... across a river. And see, I picture Wellington charging this army, and not just winning, but shattering it completely.

Nothing a pissant like Robert Hughes can say will ever take that victory, and countless others like it away. Not that I'm at all nationalistic or jingoistic, far from it, but there's something beautiful about a tiny little island, the runt of Europe, foiling the plans of imperialist European powers so completely, that it ended up ruling half the world itself. Something it didn't set out to do by the way, it just wanted to keep it's fucking trade routes open and away from the greedy French and Spanish bastards.

So **** you, you sheep fucking spaz, go cry into your meds.
    Last edited by Lu Tze; 6/08/2007 5:31pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 5:26pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it's anything like the land of the Faker, then I can at least say I hang out with strippers, molecular neuroscientists, a tiny Chinese man who does mantis and is in permanent deadlock with an Australian, a person with a unique family name who knows shitloads of celebs, my crazed Serbian friend who tried to club the police with a piece of wood, Tibetan monks, cryonicists, mental patients, roleplayers and my personal favourite an 11 year old who does 2nd year Advanced maths at University.

See what I mean. He thinks the internet is "real."

Plesae, don't tell him Sims stands for simulation. It isn't real.

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 5:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    cryonicists
    Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water?

Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 5:49pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yeah but your online friends are no reflection on you as a person. What is a reflection on you as a person is how you are so hated here yet you continue to stay. Where you are despised and ridiculed you feel at home for it is the life you have always led since the kids would throw stones and laugh and that was before you were unfit for a decent standard of living. You may be alright financially but its not really living is it?

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 5:50pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water?

Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
    That may well be my first sig.

Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 5:51pm

supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by seanyseanybean

Absolutely.

Although you can see yourself as an active and engaged part of a tradition, in which case you may well exemplify the very virtues you're praising.

If 'where you live' coincides with this tradition (e.g. nationalism), then there might be a contingent but not necessary relation between geography and identity.
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon