Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 3:39pm

Style: default std

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Dudes... remember the shitweasel... it will keep the unpure thoughts from your heretic minds.
    Good point, and no, we absolutely don't need a picture posted to remind us.

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 3:52pm

Style: undecided

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IF you must fight, seek the center as I do when I dominate the sub sifu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL0owctxomE

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 4:08pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bujinkan budo taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I stopped reading at page 25...my eyes... anywho anna rocks:D

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 4:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not fair.

I wanna get my nose broken by Anna first!

I'm getting my "nose breaking" cherry popped by Anna. I have HONESTLY dreamt of the day.

I have prepared EVERYTHING! Comparative shots of myself and my twin (cos our noses are slightly different and I want to get mine reset to look like his), an agreement with my GP to "fix (me) up, it's your life"
    I've memorised the basic principle of "volenti non fit injuria" ( if America has it), I won't take my meds for as long as I can stand it and I'll be done up on Coca Cola and Pop Rocks.

Anna, in return, if you can source me some native meats I'll cook you an UNREAL curry and attempt to act more disabled than I am whilst out clubbing so we get past security. Just say I'm your distant cousin from Bourke and I can't speak properly, then I wave my letter whilst making gasping noises and if they touch me I let out a yell of absolute angst and start to cry, then hand them a Stilnox, bid them good evening and say we need troops because of the recent uprising in Brisbane. Any more trouble and I say cryptically "... and the first crops were golden when I brought my Mary home..."

If they fall for that, I drink grape flavoured soft drink at the bar and wonder exactly who guards doors these days.

Straight jab with knuckles out fist vertical (like a krotty punch) should do it.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 4:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jump in front of a bus face first, I guarantee you'll break your nose.

With a bit of luck you'll break your fingers too.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 4:25pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    An Orientophile I am not, but I watched Omar's bagwork and it looks like the beginniner's boxing I was taught only it didn't involve me repeatedly bopping a strange man in the face out of the jitters.

What style of kung fu is that Omar?
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 4:27pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    Jump in front of a bus face first, I guarantee you'll break your nose.

With a bit of luck you'll break your fingers too.
    Hello, how is the purring, cudgel work and regional tourneys at village fairs going?

Oh

Wait

:icon_bigg
    What am I?:

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 4:33pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    P.S.

Lu Tze,

How can a region that spawned James Herriot come up with you?

P.P.S.

How can a country that spawned Shakespeare and Keats and attempted to claim Milligan and Wilde come up with you?

P.P.P.S.

How can a lifesustaining global macrocosm that has spawned so much beauty and culture ( which you corrupt) come up with you?

I think you owe me some roast lamb and pud.

"Thems that eat the most pudding gets the most meat".

Addendum:

I hate you.
    What am I?:

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 4:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    See, I have no idea whether to be offended by that, because I have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

Edit: the village fete comment. I know full well who James Herriot is.

Counterpoint: How can a country which spawned Mel Gibson come up with you? Oh wait, he's a cocksucker too MY ARGUMENT HAS FALLEN FLAT. Or has it?
    Last edited by Lu Tze; 6/08/2007 4:43pm at .

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    6/08/2007 4:37pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you didn't do Highschool English?

What language are we speaking at the moment, soapdodger?

BTW Thanks for all the Irish convicts. The Battle of Vinegar Hill kicked arse.
    What am I?: