225033 Bullies, 3867 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 2936
Page 289 of 294 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289 290291292293 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:12pm

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Ask and ye shall receive my son :)

Spoiler:

Lovin' that second pic the, Macho. :thumbsup:

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:54pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More trannies...

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 10:45pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    No most of those people are confirmed haters of Kat. They did that as a point of contention and an insult. Most if not all of those names have connections to some of the people involved.

JFS/OMAR and a few other people from a different board.

Also people involved in another recent fight that spun out of this mess.

No, you aren't the only one that joined to ask that question.
    That's pretty much the consensus. Kat and Ashley have been constant targets of the most vitriolic insults a "man" can possibly hurl to a lady. IMO, that's been perhaps the lowest, classless examples of human behavior exhibit during this e-drama clusterfuck.

Quote Originally Posted by partyboy
    I guess I need to hit the gym more, but I get nervous around girls with calves bigger than my upper arms.

Macho, do you have any experience with ladies like that? Do their veins pop out at inopportune times or what?
    [major derail in progresss]
    first question: yep. second question: nope. Every girl I've dated have been a gym rat of sorts (bodybuilder, yoga girl, cardio chick, former track and field, you name it.) The veins and the "cuts" we see in magazines are just for photo shoots and comps that cannot be sustained by more than a few days. It's just impossible.

To get there, they eat nothing but boiled chicken and brocolli for a month or two leading to a comp, and just to get that "look", they dehydrate the **** out. The whole purpose is to be able to show muscle definition, which is how they get judged during comps.

And that's only for those that compete. A girl that never compete does not put herself through that ****. Most athletic girls don't have an strains or veins when they are off season, and they look like the second picture... even after their 40's. I **** you not.

They also tend to be incredibly flexible and don't need to do kegel exercises :evil6:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 10:49pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    More trannies...
    :tongue6:

Spoiler:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 11:37pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    man macho that is not the best "not a trannie" pic you could have posted.

The makeup and such are . . . well. . . tranish.

I mean, I think she's cute and all, but that's not a makeup job for a close up
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 11:51pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That woman has a handsome jaw, and a rather heavy brow....

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 2:37am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The 100% fool proof way to tell someone's gender is the Crocodile Dundee method. However, trying that on a trained kickboxer MIGHT be unwise.

And there are no such things as lesbians, just girls who haven't met me yet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 2:44am

Style: MMA + Harmonica

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well isn't this just pretty much the creepiest derail ever.

... carry on :ninja2:

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 2:49am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because someone's going to post it, and it might as well be me:

NOODZ PLZ?

Posted On:
    10/05/2007 3:04am

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your gonna have to buy me a drink first, Vince...

And as far as Kat goes, I think she is very cute. However, if she wants to upgrade to 'sexy'' I'm afraid she's going to have to learn Kung Fu.