224961 Bullies, 3499 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 2936
Page 288 of 294 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288 289290291292 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 5:15pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well if that pic is her it answers my question.

no, i'm not a troll... i'm new here. i came accross the link to this site and that thread when i was watching the vid on youtube when when she was supposed to fight some guy in a parking lot... and two other guys wrestled around instead.

don't mean to offend, but in that vid i honestly thought it was a guy with a sports bra on. that's why i felt the need to ask the question.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 6:01pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by serious pimp
    well if that pic is her it answers my question.

no, i'm not a troll... i'm new here. i came accross the link to this site and that thread when i was watching the vid on youtube when when she was supposed to fight some guy in a parking lot... and two other guys wrestled around instead.

don't mean to offend, but in that vid i honestly thought it was a guy with a sports bra on. that's why i felt the need to ask the question.
    Man, you are a tard, sorry to say it, and no offense :tongue3:

What the hell were you expecting an athletic female MT practitioner going to look like just before going into a fight with a guy? Acrylic nails, hair-do, make up and a pink night dress? She's a girl, and a pretty cute one. And even when she had her MT shorts and sports bra, you can tell she's a girl.

I'm sorry but I can't comprehend this so-called confusion about Kat's identity.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 6:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho

What the hell were you expecting an athletic female MT practitioner going to look like just before going into a fight with a guy? Acrylic nails, hair-do, make up and a pink night dress? She's a girl, and a pretty cute one. And even when she had her MT shorts and sports bra, you can tell she's a girl.

How about one of your ladies before a fitness pagent/competition?:new_smile

Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 6:53pm

supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

El Macho has lady-boyed the correct.

Yet again.

Anyone who mistakes Kat for a bloke needs to stop fantasising about comic book girls, and meet real women.

And by 'real women', I mean lesbians on drugs with guns.
    Last edited by DAYoung; 10/04/2007 7:39pm at .
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 7:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    Does the answer matter to you that much?

That is such a great picture . The elegant form and womanly grace... with the kickboxers feet .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 7:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

well, i'm not the only one who thought she was a guy. look at some of the comments on the youtube video. everyone thought it was a guy. chalk it up to bad camera work... i'll take your word for it that she's a cute girl. i've seen the avatar and the above pic, so now i know.

but, in the video she sounds like, and looks like a young man. again, i'm not the only one who thought/thinks so. i'm probably just the only "tard" curious enough to start an account on this site just to ask that question. :laughing6

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 7:51pm

Style: Wing Chun, Hung Gar

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I think the voice threw him off.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 7:57pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvarks
    How about one of your ladies before a fitness pagent/competition?:new_smile
    Ask and ye shall receive my son :)

Spoiler:

Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Administrator

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 7:58pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by serious pimp
    well, i'm not the only one who thought she was a guy. look at some of the comments on the youtube video. everyone thought it was a guy. chalk it up to bad camera work... i'll take your word for it that she's a cute girl. i've seen the avatar and the above pic, so now i know.

but, in the video she sounds like, and looks like a young man. again, i'm not the only one who thought/thinks so. i'm probably just the only "tard" curious enough to start an account on this site just to ask that question. :laughing6
    No most of those people are confirmed haters of Kat. They did that as a point of contention and an insult. Most if not all of those names have connections to some of the people involved.

JFS/OMAR and a few other people from a different board.

Also people involved in another recent fight that spun out of this mess.

No, you aren't the only one that joined to ask that question.

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:03pm

Style: bjj/(not enough)MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ask and ye shall receive my son :)
    I guess I need to hit the gym more, but I get nervous around girls with calves bigger than my upper arms.

Macho, do you have any experience with ladies like that? Do their veins pop out at inopportune times or what?