232274 Bullies, 4061 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2936
Page 286 of 294 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286 287288289290 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Charlie Don't Surf

Posted On:
    7/16/2007 9:50am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    You can bring your fucking lightsabre too.
    Too hard to carry through customs. I'll have to get one once I get there. Do you know any Jedi rental shops in the area?

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    7/16/2007 9:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TEA, use the jedi mindtrick to get it through customs: this is not a lightsabre, i can walk by.

Charlie Don't Surf

Posted On:
    7/16/2007 10:22am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    TEA, use the jedi mindtrick to get it through customs: this is not a lightsabre, i can walk by.
    Good idea. I'll make them think that its really just a flashlight.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/16/2007 10:22am

supporting member
     Style: age&treachery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA
    However, he did say that I couldn't handle and Englishman and since everyone seems so willing to fly Hedgehogey up to Maryland to cosplay and beat up Kikkoman, I figured I'd try get the genorous members of Bullshiod finance a vacation for me, too.
    But you lack his killer instinct for marketing.

HH didn't start trolling for dollerz until the Omar/Anna thing had peaked and was just starting to fizzle; at that moment he sensed the letdown and resulting ennui among the BS crew and made his pitch.

*buzzing flies*

"For less than the price of a latte,* you can help this deserving lad increase his carbon footprint while delivering some Very Special Varrots to a poster whose count mysteriously never rises, all the while dressed up as a naughty Japanese wrestler."

"For a few dollars more, you can request particularly humiliating submissions, while helping HH avoid the cattle call that's otherwise known as the Southworst Austin/Baltimore cheapo special."

Besides, The TEA Fund? Meh.

The Hedge Fund? Winnar!

-------------
    *per day for two years, interest compounded hourly.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2007 11:26am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    I figured out the Jedi Mind-trick: it involves waving their hand... but if you look closely there's always a C-note in it.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    7/16/2007 11:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe you cracked their code!
    Go and lure a beautiful woman into your bed!
    'This is not a penis! This is an icecream!'

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2007 11:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobyclumsyninja
    I'm not sure, but I think I saw Omar hitting the bag in a clip. If it was him, anna shouldn't be any more worried than she would be for a young lady fighter her size. In the vid, he got winded after a few combos, looped his punches, and had little footwork...and went to throwing hard one time shots every now and again after a little bit, less than half a round. (and it looked like a 60 lb bag, not very heavy or resisting)...that's not bag work, and not good fight training. Anna can throw down, I'd say he'd probably go down on leg kicks if anything...Otherwise a continual pummeling untill giving up to go sit on the sidewalk.

I'm not just biased because my girl is in training, it's because annatrocity has proven her skill, and that **** I saw in the clip (assuming it was him) was sadder than a drowned Bambi.
    Well in the other clip, his hips don't lie... NO FIGHTING! :laughing7

(As for his punches, however... they lie-- FLAT! Speaking of bag-work, he couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper one.)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2007 11:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitsuman
    1. somebody explain the maverick JFS fight, I'm curious.

2. Really dumb bringing a gun AND a bunch of drugs to an illegal fight. Seriously, WTF were you thinking. Carry permit or not, no cop who finds 30 E pills next to a gun is going to do any less than totally **** you. "planning on getting high and shooting the town up, are we?" "drug deal much?"

3. Was the "headlock" infact a gillotine being applied from UNDER the mount? if so big LOL.

4. ditching the camera was a bad choice.

5. I have no doubt (from watching kats vids Vs watching Omars) that he would have gotten destroyed. Props for setting out to do just that.

The fact is that the vital part, i.e. JFS attacking, was the only thing off-camera, and sadly we only have anecdotal evidence about what happened.

It was funny, however, that JFS was afraid they were going to take him out and shoot him-- the steroids must be making him paranoid. However paranoia isn't unusual among the cultists, since their strict code against objective testing builds in an inevitable lack of confidence in their abilities, and a resulting fear.. that leads to anger... and leads straight Dork side, that does!
    Last edited by kungfu2u; 7/16/2007 1:14pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2007 11:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_ketchens
    Yeah, I think all grudge matches should include picking out an illegal and indefensibly illogical place to fight thus insuring that the fight doesn't happen when the other party recognizes the situation as ludicrous.
    You, Omar and JFS, it seems. "They're going to take us out in the woods and make us squeal like pigs, then shoot us!"
    (I'm just kidding... about the "squeal like pigs" part: they would have LIKED that.)

Complain? They were trying to make the fight happen in a logical way. They were there to fucking fight, JFS was there to artifically install himself as an alpha male (but he turned into a little bitch),
    Yes: All bark and no bite.

and Omar was the one who just wanted to attention whore (by way of getting JFS's dick in his proverbial mangina).
    Or his "mouth-boxer."

Oz and Kat showed nothing but restraint, maturity and class while each being all under the age of 22 years old. Omar and JFS are the people responsible for fucking things up, and acting like moronic children... and they were the oldest people there.

That video was nothing but sad and one sided.
    Indeed-- particularly someone claiming that length of experience (i.e. 30 years) being owned so easily by a relative stripling... you'd think any rational person would re-think his style, but someone so ego-driven will never admit his life was a joke, so he'll go home and practice his skin-headed Nazi kung-fu.

Charlie Don't Surf

Posted On:
    7/16/2007 1:41pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman
    Hedgehogey, please tell me that that is a very good photo shop by Shama and that you really don't own a Hello Kitty gi.