222279 Bullies, 3552 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2936
Page 284 of 294 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284 285286287288 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/15/2007 10:45am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherdog
    No, I was kicking some money towards Hedge making it to an anime convention, because I'm going to the same one and I think Hedge is a decent kid. Anthony is helping because he's generous and apparently easily confused. And since people in general are getting in on the donation thing, Hedge figured he should find some example of Larptasticism to fight just so this isn't a completely off-topic donation drive.

I will be fighitng him. I will fight you too fatherdog if you are in the area. I want to show you the true TKD.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/15/2007 11:01am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman
    I will be fighitng him. I will fight you too fatherdog if you are in the area. I want to show you the true TKD.
    Fatherdog would toy with you.

Save your strength for the beating you will get from Hedge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round

Posted On:
    7/15/2007 11:14am

supporting member
     Style: ZHOO ZHITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll pretty much always spar with anyone if I'm in the area and they're not a complete retard, but I'm going to be fairly busy with nerdery for most of the weekend, and I'm going back to Jersey early on Sunday because I have (yet another) wedding to go to.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

:)

Posted On:
    7/15/2007 11:19am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grashnak
    This is why I make it a strict policy to punch anyone in the face who gets closer to me than about 2 feet. My probation officer says that this is insane, but I still maintain that its better safe than sorry.

[/sarcasm off]
    I give about 4 feet.

Posted On:
    7/15/2007 11:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If hedgehogey can even get past my TKD kicks I will considered that a vicotry for him.
    I can probably get past them....or catch them...and land on you as we go down. TKD kicks, generally, don't work well against a tight guard...unless you want to trade leg kicks? And no lower leg flex foot tap will stop a committed kickboxer from tuning your legs up for you.:new_infin

and a chest pad??? how can some TKD guys respect someone's kicks with chestpads, footpads etc? You foot kick me, you'll probably hurt your foot. If I side/back kick you in the belly (as I love to)...it'll hurt a damn sight more than some touch tag toe tap...or sliding backfist.

If we ever sparred, I'd eat a lowkick from you to punch you in the nose, and then we'd be out of your element and in mine (sparring in pain, I sucked for a long time, but at least I survived heavy punishment).

Posted On:
    7/15/2007 11:35am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Unless you spar hard in your ninja school.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    7/15/2007 11:39am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_ketchens
    The 1st one was a cold blooded killer, the 2nd one was a pathetic fool who would almost remind of JFS except JFS is dumb enough to do his **** in public. Don't you let him come near you, and don't take his big mouth seriously. The thing they have in common? Absolutely no ability to rationally see the risks inherent to their actions and the likely outcomes involved in them. Springer is fucking himself over worse than we can most obviously, and just like a rabid dog, he's gonna do himself in sooner than later anyway.

Self destructive behavior is very common when someones life is falling apart, most commonly when they feel they are to blame for their life falling apart but will not take any responsibility for it outwardly , but instead lay the blame on others .

Their false accusations and transference began to internally build up to the point that they hate themselves inside and out . The problem is if they seek help for it , it would involve admitting and accepting what kind of **** rat they are .

So the problems continue to compound and they continue to seek out someone who will end it all for them . Suicide is not an option for people like I am describing , because that too would go against the image they are trying to maintain .

They try and usually succeed in make poor choices under the name of honor and tradition .

I think this is why JFS reached into the car to punch Os . I think this is why JFS submitted from a shitty position to get up and start **** all over again .

He was hoping and praying someone WOULD shoot him . Remember ? At the start of the vid .. he didn't want to go somewhere safer because he was worried about being shot by Anna and Kid .

But he will taunt and sucker punch a man who is obviously pissed off and just kicked his old white ass while sitting in a car . If he has traveled so much and thought Os was scared of him he would know scared people do crazy things ... like stab and shoot you , and that the car is the most likely place to have a weapon when traveling .

He was trying to dig himself a hole to go down in a blaze of glory .

His actions and words back this up . What do you think ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    7/15/2007 11:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess the discussion can just continue in this thread then.

I really wish Omar vs Annatrocity would of happened. Having fought Omar I believe he would destroy Annatrocity. He hits like a mac truck for a guy his size.
    I'm not sure, but I think I saw Omar hitting the bag in a clip. If it was him, anna shouldn't be any more worried than she would be for a young lady fighter her size. In the vid, he got winded after a few combos, looped his punches, and had little footwork...and went to throwing hard one time shots every now and again after a little bit, less than half a round. (and it looked like a 60 lb bag, not very heavy or resisting)...that's not bag work, and not good fight training. Anna can throw down, I'd say he'd probably go down on leg kicks if anything...Otherwise a continual pummeling untill giving up to go sit on the sidewalk.

I'm not just biased because my girl is in training, it's because annatrocity has proven her skill, and that **** I saw in the clip (assuming it was him) was sadder than a drowned Bambi.

Posted On:
    7/15/2007 11:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey

He was trying to dig himself a hole to go down in a blaze of glory .

His actions and words back this up . What do you think ?
    I think you just called it.

Infidel

Posted On:
    7/15/2007 1:11pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We're almost at 300 pages by my count.

Full speed ahead.