223856 Bullies, 3780 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2936
Page 243 of 294 FirstFirst ... 143193233239240241242243 244245246247253293 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 11:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before he hopped off, when they were talking about something, perhaps that was JFS saying "stop it we're in a parking lot?" or was it something different?

Anyway, thanks for your input.

*Edit: misread, understand now.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 11:17pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jackrusher

I thought everyone would be cooler-headed in person, probably they'd fight hard under a minimal ruleset, then I'd get to cross hands (in a friendly way) with Omar to find out if he learned anything cool in China, and then we'd go drink some beer, maybe eat something.

We walked to the car park, the Atlanta crew was there. Anna's hands were taped and she was obviously ready to fight, but she didn't like the venue. probably 15 minutes of audio over shots of the tarmac on this part of the tape. ]

]
    What?

Did she want a ring, with ropes and turnbuckles, to go with her taped hands?

Was she afraid of breaking a finger nail or has just never conditioned her hands beyond using gloves?

In addition to Kid, who was in the Alanta crew? Hedge hog?

Did any of my $20 dollars supporting fee go to this BS?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Wishing I'd thrown my meager support behind Omar, who was truly in a no-win situation.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 11:18pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks to Jack for posting what is probably the most accurate and unbiased account of events.

In the future if any such challenge is going to take place apparently all details down to the most miniscule point will need to be agreed upon beforehand. This should have gone down at someone's school not in a parking lot in a public area. I understand that this was the demands of the Omar crew, probably with the intentions of Anna backing out. Props to Anna for accepting this fight under these circumstances, but if something like this comes up again just ignore the fucktards and let it go.

Regarding Omar, up to this point I liked the guy. He was a fellow Baji practioner and I had hopes of him putting in a good showing against Anna. Now I have no respect for him.
    1. You were dishonest in regards to your actual size and build. If you have no fear of facing off against an opponent why would you lie about this?
    2. When JFS went off his rocker and grabbed Anna by the throat why did you do nothing? Why did you say nothing? You post about how she looked like a cat about to be slaughtered, are you pleased with what you saw? No self respecting man would have stood there and done nothing. You are a coward and you sully the name of CMA with your cowardice.

I tried to copy and paste Jack's account for viewing over at Empty Flower, but the mods there have locked all threads regading this event. How convenient

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 11:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was worried for OS's health at that point because it was hard for me to imagine why someone who knows how to fight would lead with something as silly as a flying kick, but... he got up, clinched with JFS and did a double-leg takedown before either of them landed a punch.

JFS seemed to go for a guillotine that turned into a headlock as they fell to the pavement with OS mounted on JFS, his chin tucked, breathing short, rapid breaths.

I walked over to the pair, watching the fight, tried to catch it on camera, but I'm not sure how clear the footage is. Omar took the camera and started filming more carefully somewhere around here.

OS tried to knee JFS a couple times, didn't get anything, JFS said something like, "I don't think so." JFS and OS traded *street lethal eye gouges* to little effect. OS slipped his head out of the headlock (I saw no bite, but I don't think I would have from where I was standing), postured up and whacked JFS. There was some punching and some arm grabbing and so on. They talked for a second (didn't catch what they said), then OS hopped off and walked toward the car. He was saying something about JFS's lack of a mount defense and about going home, JFS calling after about "finishing it," blah, blah, more yelling.

JFS is, in fact, quite bloody at this point, but it looked to me like it was all coming from superficial cuts inflicted by -- irony of ironies -- the very concrete on which he wanted the fight to happen. Also maybe the bite?

I went over to talk to Anna with the goal of setting up a place where the originally scheduled fight could occur, possibly with an OS v. JFS re-match included.

While we were discussing locations, JFS reached in and whacked OS's head via the car window, more shouting, lots of "****** boy" from JFS, even less dignity thus bestowed on an already revolting situation.

Atlanta crew leaves. JFS goes to get car keys in order to drive to new venue, I wait outside to get the details from Anna, who calls with some worries about the police. JFS gets cleaned up -- looks fine, not really hurt at all -- decides to go to the beach instead, he and Omar and Donkey do that, I go have lunch with my mum, then take the bus back to NYC.

Before we parted company I told JFS that I would have done the same thing OS did (minus the flying kick) and so would he (had he been on the other side of things), he nodded and said he couldn't even be mad at the guy. I can't make sense of JFS, who seems in many ways to be two people at once.

Why can't we get together and beat the snot out of each other in a friendly way, like civilized people?
    Thanks. This seems to fit what Kat/Anna/Os have been saying all day.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 11:26pm

Style: BJJ, TKD, Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryjoe
    What?

Was she afraid of breaking a finger nail or has just never conditioned her hands beyond using gloves?

You dont get it.

wearing gloves or wraps protects the hands and thus gives you the ability to hit much harder than without. (it also adds extra weight to the fist and thus gives one "heavy hands"

I read the empty flower thread, Omer knew she would be wearing them. To which she said exactly what I just did.

Good thing Omar was as clueless as you.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 11:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AND - JFS, you are a punk.

Omar - why did you not stand up for yourself or put yourself between Anna and JFS?

Anna - why the hell show up with tapped hands? That was silly bullshit.

Oz - seems like you were on the ball.

video when?

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 11:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What?

In addition to Kid, who was in the Alanta crew? Hedge hog?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Wishing I'd thrown my meager support behind Omar, who was truly in a no-win situation.
    Are you some fucking retard or something? She could've been in a giant pink dinosaur suit for all anybody could care.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 11:32pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What?

Kat was planning on punching someone in the face. Taping is a wise precaution.
    She went out of her way numerous times to state that she represented only herself, not Bullshido. None of your money went to this.
    No win situation? He put out an open challenge, Kat accepted. He chose the venue, the time and the rules. This entire situation was all of his making. **** him.

Omar really is a douche.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 11:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jitsuman
    You dont get it.

wearing gloves or wraps protects the hands and thus gives you the ability to hit much harder than without. (it also adds extra weight to the fist and thus gives one "heavy hands"

I read the empty flower thread, Omer knew she would be wearing them. To which she said exactly what I just did.

Good thing Omar was as clueless as you.
    I do "get it"

Jitsuman - correct if you are in a "rules set" fight.

Taping your hands hinders your ability to do other than punch/strike.

We are talking about fighting, no set rules, on the concrete no less.

I have had my hands taped so I know what I'm talking about. Clueless my ass.

And I don't need "protection" for my hands.

Show me yours - I'll show you mine.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    7/11/2007 11:37pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PSA: Getting together in a public place to throwdown is stupid!

The Bullies realized this and tried to address it at JFS' ridiculous choice of locations. Perhaps JFS is too stupid to realize the insanity of openly fighting in a public place, but I doubt it given his creative language ability. Therefore the claim that JFS sought to sabotage the fight by making numerous unreasonable demands bears some consideration. Especially considering the rather desperate maneuver he actually used that subsequently derailed the fight.

Here's quick synopsis of Springer's possible machinations:
    Quote Originally Posted by chris_ketchens
    They set it up to be in an unsafe venue, they set it up to be in an illegal venue, they resorted to uncalled for violence before the fight was supposed to go down, and they blindsided Anna first but bitched about Oz jumping JFS for it while totally ignoring the fact that JFS surprise attacked Anna first.

Why can't we get together and beat the snot out of each other in a friendly way, like civilized people?
    sigged.