Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 7:58am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

JFS is a psychotic, sociopath fucktard

I'm not gonna touch the main topic of this thread, not even with a yard-long stick (that won't stop me from watching this **** unravels if it ever does).

However, since JFS has been mentioned here, I'll say this about JFS.

I've never talked to him ever on this board nor anywhere else. I don't know him, and he doesn't know me. Yet, he took upon himself to troll and ****-post the videoclips I've put on youtube, in particular the ones from the SoFla TD.

I asked him to stop, and I blocked him, and then he took upon himself to create a new account to keep trolling. And from there, it was not only an attack on the participants in the clips, but offensive attacks against myself. I diligently kept blocking each new account he created, and he created many.... many.

He took upon himself to create one new youtube account, one after another, almost daily for a period of time, to attack me and my youtube content, me, a person whom he has never exchanged words with.

That's just not being an asshole. That's being a sociopath and borderline psychotic, independent of his fighting skills. I cannot see how somebody can have any form of friendship with that type of abusive, raging lunatic.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 6/06/2007 8:54am at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 8:03am

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I personally find this whole thing to be fantastic. No matter the outcome, I'll be able to make broad generalizations about female vs. male interaction.

When Kat wins, I can claim that women deserve no special treament whatsoever.
    Look, Kat beat up a MAN! That means you're my equal, honey! Now go get me a beer, and we can celebrate.

If Omar drugs her before the fight (ala rumble in the jungle), then I can claim that women deserve to reamain under the yolk of male oppresion.
    Honey, you clearly saw Kat lose to that wimpy MALE. You know you place, right? Now go get me a beer.

So, either way, I get a cold beer.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 8:13am

Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is the best episode of Degrassi evar.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 8:23am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is nobody considering the weight difference between Kat and Omar here ?

If Omar wins, he loses. Yeah I know it's the 21st century and all, but nobody's going to take it as any kind of victory or validation of anybody's training if an apparently 180lb+ guy beats on a substantially lighter woman.

Of course, if he loses, he loses enormously, for the same reason.

Surely a heavier built guy who cares about this **** should be volunteering to take on Omar ?
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 8:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Surely a heavier built guy who cares about this **** should be volunteering to take on Omar ?
    He might not even be accepting HER challenge, what gives you any indication he'd take a challenge from a heavier/bigger person?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 8:29am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Weight difference doesn't really matter since Kat has taken down an opponent that had over a hundred lbs on here.

If Omar wins then no biggie. He smacked around a challenger. Good on him.
    If he looses then........

Omar talked **** about Kat so she is taking it to him.
    If he was talking about a guy I am sure this wouldn't even be as big as a deal and definitely not as entertaining.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 8:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asia the Invincible
    If he was talking about a guy I am sure this wouldn't even be as big as a deal and definitely not as entertaining.
    Thank God is IS entertaining, though.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 8:35am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfuownsyou
    My only question is why do you persist on hanging around on a board like this full of freaks and geeks? Mostly anonymous jokers that are intellectually stunted trolls. And who view your CMA as nothing more than a cute troll job. Is it?
    As the resident troller of Omega (at least in regards to his structured Kung Fu system) I can say that in all honesty what he has done in regards to making Kung Fu concepts truly applicable in a realistic sense was a wet dream of mine a few years back that I never thought was doable.

He teaches Kung Fu just like any other school (from what I'm told) though instead of saying that they will "fight with the spirit of the snake" or some **** like that, and do some ridiculously impractical movement mimicking a snake, he'll say, "Fight with the spirit of the snake" and actually apply the concept of baiting and exploding the way a snake would attack smashing someones face in -think superman punch ftw!

That very reason is why he gets **** from some members, because they feel that he is giving credibility to other KFers who don't actually train (vast majority), but at the end of the day he and probably most of his senior students, would pound the life out of most of those critics. And in my personal opinion the mere existence of his school is a bane upon Kung Fu LARPers because he steps up, shows how Kung Fu concepts SHOULD be used, and doesn't claim to be too d34dly to fight; as opposed to the animal/elemental mimicking performance artists who can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag despite their immensely filled chi deposits.
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 8:38am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick
    I'm with Omega, and my previous statement, this is silly.

Don't get me wrong, you people get together to punch each other in the face I'll gladly tape it and put it up on youtube. I'd want us all to get together over some beers and food- hell I'd love to meet Omar and talk about his experiences in China.

The animosity and utter "SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!!!111one!!!1" of this thread by most parties is just....... well, childish.

YES I WAS FIRST!
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/06/2007 8:41am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So ICY and Sirc, oops, I mean AnnaTrocity and Omar, are going to fight each other for real?

Seriously though, isn't there a fairly huge difference in size and weight going on here? I mean Kat is what, 5'8 and 165 pounds or something right? How small is Omar? When is this supposed to happen and what rule-set is it going to be under?

Actually, scratch the seriously thing, if this is serious why is it in YMAS.