1. #991
    Neildo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Vancouver BC
    Posts
    6,045
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The live action FOTNS with Gary Daniels was pretty silly, but it had Melvin Van Peebles in it, so it's cool.

  2. #992
    adouglasmhor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,494
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Back on topic when Anna wins does she get to do him with a strap on in the middle of the ring like in ultimatesurrender.com ?

  3. #993

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the doh-jaw, sleeping beneath the moldy tatami
    Posts
    85
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adouglasmhor
    Back on topic when Anna wins does she get to do him with a strap on in the middle of the ring like in ultimatesurrender.com ?
    LOL I bet he would lose with any of those chicks anyway...

    "Geddalube!":icon_conf

    Off-T: I'm seriously thinking in creating a "Northstar" hommage thread at Newbietown for all you luddites. You just don't have the slightest idea of what you're missing.

    ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAHHH! ...WA-CHA!
    Last edited by Porcelain_Ninja; 6/19/2007 6:57pm at .

  4. #994
    Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round supporting member
    Fighting Cephalopod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,981
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asia the Invincible
    The new Movies and OVAs are badass as well.
    Asia, you know I love you man, and the Fist of the North Star manga is fucking awesome classic stuff, but I own the New Fist of the North Star OAVs, and they're so bad I think they gave me cervical cancer.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

  5. #995
    Gezere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Rhineland Pfalz, Der Vaderland
    Posts
    10,579
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherdog
    Asia, you know I love you man, and the Fist of the North Star manga is fucking awesome classic stuff, but I own the New Fist of the North Star OAVs, and they're so bad I think they gave me cervical cancer.
    Not SHIN HOKUTO NO KEN (NEW FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR) CURSED ROAD series. I am talking about the Shin Kyūseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken (True Savior Legend FOTNS). They retell the old story but add more depht to it form the characters view. First was Roah's story then Yurias, Then Roah again, Toki, then Kenshiro. They alternated between OVA and Theatrical releases. The first two have already be released the third should be out later this year and the final two come out next year.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

  6. #996
    Submitting 1d6 Investigators per round supporting member
    Fighting Cephalopod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    2,981
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asia the Invincible
    Not SHIN HOKUTO NO KEN (NEW FIST OF THE NORTHSTAR) CURSED ROAD series. I am talking about the Shin Kyūseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken (True Savior Legend FOTNS). They retell the old story but add more depht to it form the characters view. First was Roah's story then Yurias, Then Roah again, Toki, then Kenshiro. They alternated between OVA and Theatrical releases. The first two have already be released the third should be out later this year and the final two come out next year.
    My opinion of your good taste has been restored, good sir.
    Undisputed KING OF ASSHOLES.

  7. #997
    Phrost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 1998
    Location
    Cow Town
    Posts
    19,137
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

  8. #998

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,083
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrous
    I played the orginal NES game. I want that hour of my life back.
    It took you an hour to realize the game sucked? You don't deserve to get it back.

  9. #999

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    At the doh-jaw, sleeping beneath the moldy tatami
    Posts
    85
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Yuriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
    Last edited by Porcelain_Ninja; 6/20/2007 12:30am at .

  10. #1000
    DerAuslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    18,449
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah...I can't even come close to this.

    Then again, I was more of a wuxia fan than an anime fan.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO