Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/09/2007 8:22am

Style: Kickboxing, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm an in-fighter, because I'm a shortarse, have good head movement and heavy hands.

Trying to fight on the outside simply wouldn't work for me.

:)

Posted On:
    6/09/2007 1:57pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got beat up by my teacher (nosebleed #2), our top san shou guy, and our top female san shou player(nosebleed #1) just now....holy crap I'm sore...I did better kickboxing afterward..(by better, I mean I didn't just get beat up..I kicked one of the younger guys to the ground a few times, even going easy, and didn't just get slaughtered)

I think my style today could be described as "headbutting the glove". I must have eaten all the stuffing out of their gloves, they'll have to replace them. Between yesterday and today, I think I'll take Sunday off....

....don't headbutt the glove! I think my swolen face proves what you were saying about the short overhand right....or left......ouch!

It's so much easier when I can throw stiff jabs and hard crosses to the body/nose....We're suppossed to work technique and not bang each other out...I'm determined to do just that..it's just painfull to go that road.

RESPECT to all the short guys and their damn overhand punches hehe

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 3:21am

Style: boxing, fjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I personally prefer infighting. I'm big and slow so working the outside always ends up with me sitting on the side later getting intimate with an ice pack and with some tissue up my nose. Then again maybe I should just spar more often.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123