223862 Bullies, 3793 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 39
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ysc87 is offline
    ysc87's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    LA/CA ; STL/MO
    Posts
    1,136

    Posted On:
    6/07/2007 3:33pm


     Style: crapp-lawl-ing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    dual wield this.



    anyway, here's a simple math equation for you
    (sleep with daughter of person you hang out with) + (person you hang out with is gun range owner) = (you=sashimi).

    QED, (sleep with daughter of person you hang out with) + (person you hang out with is gun range owner) = sashimi
    mmmm... sashimi. tasty.
  2. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    6/07/2007 4:09pm

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My daily carry is HK USP .40

    I also used it exstensivelywhen I sent through combat shooting courses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  3. ysc87 is offline
    ysc87's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    LA/CA ; STL/MO
    Posts
    1,136

    Posted On:
    6/07/2007 4:53pm


     Style: crapp-lawl-ing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hooray! another usp .40 fan. *excited*
  4. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    6/07/2007 8:33pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    My daily carry is HK USP .40

    I also used it exstensivelywhen I sent through combat shooting courses.
    I. Love. That. Gun.
  5. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    6/07/2007 8:35pm

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SUSHI SASHIMI
    I. Love. That. Gun.
    It's a great piece. My 1911's are just too heavy, and I really feel it at 4 o'clock.

    I just got an AK47, it shoots like ****, but who cares?! :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  6. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    6/07/2007 8:36pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's an AK47, you should bury it in the sand and then one day dig it up and start firing it... just because you can.

    Also, I fired off a USP40 and USP45, I like the 40 much better and I don't fear that I might have a muscle spasm and smack myself in the head when I play with the 40.

    I love both though so very much. I want one. :(
  7. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    6/07/2007 8:40pm

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SUSHI SASHIMI
    It's an AK47, you should bury it in the sand and then one day dig it up and start firing it... just because you can.

    Also, I fired off a USP40 and USP45, I like the 40 much better and I don't fear that I might have a muscle spasm and smack myself in the head when I play with the 40.

    I love both though so very much. I want one. :(
    Were they compacts? Because I carry a compact.

    I love it. The funnything is that before I used it for combat shooting, I couldnt' hit **** with it. I put it up for sale!

    Nobody bought it, so I kept it, and got really good with it. I can double tap like no one's business. :)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  8. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    6/07/2007 8:43pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony
    Were they compacts? Because I carry a compact.

    I love it. The funnything is that before I used it for combat shooting, I couldnt' hit **** with it. I put it up for sale!

    Nobody bought it, so I kept it, and got really good with it. I can double tap like no one's business. :)
    Yep, they were compacts. My friend had a USP45 compact for a while, he fired I think 15 rounds through it. Put it in his trunk, forgot that he put it there and left it in the case for like 3 months in his car, then one day cleaned his trunk out, found his gun and realized he had bought ANOTHER USP45 because he thought he was sure he bought one but couldn't find it. Then he sold it.

    I don't know how you could do that, but it was quite possibly the biggest waste of money I've seen personally.
  9. Pandinha is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,751

    Posted On:
    6/07/2007 8:46pm

    supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SUSHI SASHIMI
    Yep, they were compacts. My friend had a USP45 compact for a while, he fired I think 15 rounds through it. Put it in his trunk, forgot that he put it there and left it in the case for like 3 months in his car, then one day cleaned his trunk out, found his gun and realized he had bought ANOTHER USP45 because he thought he was sure he bought one but couldn't find it. Then he sold it.

    I don't know how you could do that, but it was quite possibly the biggest waste of money I've seen personally.
    You should have seen me in 2005. I spent almost 30k on guns, ammo, training, everything. My accountant had a **** fit, cause he couldn 't write that **** off. :)

    Danillo told me to tell you he said "Hi" and Shark wants to know if you are doing the Jits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".
  10. King Sleepless is offline
    King Sleepless's Avatar

    I am a living legend!

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Cuba
    Posts
    10,048

    Posted On:
    6/07/2007 8:59pm

    supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL.

    Yeah, I'm working on my jitz now. :)
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.