Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 4:15pm

Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAGEARTORONTO
    Hi Everyone, Revolution MMA & Fight Store has the largest selection in the GTA of MMA GEAR!!

If you are looking for T-shirts, grappling shorts, rashguards, gloves, hoodies, beanies--whatever! we got it.
    Act now for savings savings savings! Supplies are limited, operators are standing by!

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 4:52pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was rather borderline advertising, but I saw thread thread close the end of the ban anyways.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/01/2008 5:01pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, BJJ, Judo, MMA and Kids Jiu-Jitsu Style: Boxing, Mom-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dice0126
    Dear Michelle.

When I wrote some thing about the store, I was banned for a week. So, I am kind of hestiating about that, Anyway, Good to see you. If you need any help, Please PM me thank you

Joon
    Don't be scared off dude, but don't post up billboards here either. We are a community, we talk about what's going on in the industry, and occasionally we get together. You are welcome to join in that community, and your business will likely benefit. I participate here as a boxer, a fight fan, and a club owner, and I've met some great folk, gotten some great information and even done some business, but all from participating in the group, not from banging them over the head with my advertising.

Posted On:
    6/21/2011 6:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Guys,

Hope everybody is doing great. I bought MMA stuff for my classes from Best Sports. I think these guys are by far the Best. Awesome quality, very good customer service, same day delivery.

Check them out at www.bestsports.ca. Also- you can give them coupon code 'Fight Safe' to get 15% off. I got it from the delivery guy ;)

Btw- Their site is not really cool (under construction may be). Its better to call them.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12