Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/22/2007 11:00am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As long as the holy Trinity (Ray Ray, Kiefer, Tommay) rules, ...nothing will change! Sad but true.
    If you need an explanation on who these folks are, go to mrradley's thread "For +$3000 you too can have these memories.."
    Last edited by HRMERoar; 6/22/2007 11:04am at .

Posted On:
    10/27/2007 7:37am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Undrcovrbrothr,

Thank you for sharing your memories and experiences. I believe I remember you from when I was there. You were amazing and at such a young age during my time. I, too, liked the discipline that I got, which I deeply needed at that time.

Looking back, I, too, felt like you were being used like a walking ad to potential students and new/lower ranking students. I have been there for classes when potential students and their children came to visit and you have shown techniques or forms to us as well in the beginning classes. No matter what, you did an excellent job. I was thinking back then that if you could do it (and some of the men/women of advanced age at the school I trained), then so could I. Through your hard work, you inspired a lot of students. :)

I'm glad that you finally received your blackbelt which you most definitely earned. It's sad to hear that they withheld your belt test for a while like that.

Congratulations with your graduation and with college. Best wishes. :)

Posted On:
    10/27/2007 11:59am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Allsport916
    I am actually really glad I found this site. It's helping me close alot of chapters that were left open. I hope its having the same affect for others because in alot of ways like mrradley said, the students at WW are exploited into thinking that they are accomplishing a greater good.
    I agree, Allsport916. In reading all the experiences of past students and past instructors, I am able to find the last bit of closure I needed.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567