Posted On:
    6/03/2007 12:28am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Help Capture Glenn R. Premru, Black Belt Hall of Fame Member

http://www.azalmanac.com/AzMostWanted031304.htm

This once famous Karateka and forms champion from the 1960's and early 1970's has been a wanted felon since 2002.

He was caught trying defraud people out of over $10 million dollars, was arrested by the US Marshalls, posted his bond.....and fled.

He's still out there somewhere.

During the years preceding 2002, it turned out 'Soke' Premru sold hundreds, if not thousands, of worthless certificates purporting to prove the holders were highly advanced in numerous martial arts.

http://www.aikiweb.com/forums/archiv...p/t-10146.html

I myself ended up in a dojo in Corpus Christi Texas where a man who purported to be an Aikido 5th Dan charged over $250 for 3 months of classes, and he was promoted to that rank by Glenn R Premru. Later it turned out the guy had never even tested for 1st Dan with any recognized Aikido organization.

This is the only guy in America I'm aware of who is presently a wanted felon for mail fraud for selling fake certificates as part of a criminal scheme.

Posted On:
    6/03/2007 10:22am

Style: Mixed-Up Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's send Trevet and Walker after him. They will quickly nab him and Walker will kick his ass before he brings him in.

Posted On:
    9/16/2008 5:08pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: GLENN PREMRU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If any one out there has any information on him...like where he is or other things that he has done to people please contact me at libbyluv311@hotmail.com. I would really like to see him get caught.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/16/2008 6:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this is such a legitimate fraud, I wonder why the lack of attention here?

I would say to Libby, your personal story / testimony of how this guy ripped you off would get more serious responses than posting your email.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2008 12:35am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis_Fist
    If this is such a legitimate fraud, I wonder why the lack of attention here?

I would say to Libby, your personal story / testimony of how this guy ripped you off would get more serious responses than posting your email.
    Because he's already been exposed and apparently no longer has the means of ripping people off? OTOH, if folks are still using his certificates, then there may be a case here.

You're right; we need more backstory on this from the Original Poster.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2008 12:52am

Style: Dirty

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The funny/ironic thing is that if this were to end up on America's Most Wanted they would be putting out a warning to vigilantes regarding his "deadly martial arts skills".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2008 1:29am

Style: Bar Brawling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If this anal leak got busted for fake martial arts creds, then why aren't the Feds Tazering the living **** out of Ashida Kim and his black belt mill? (or is he even doing that now?)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2008 1:30am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lt_flippy
    The funny/ironic thing is that if this were to end up on America's Most Wanted they would be putting out a warning to vigilantes regarding his "deadly martial arts skills".
    Well, apparently he, himself, has (or had) some legitimate skills and credentials - it is the folks he issued certificates to who probably don't.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2008 1:35am

Style: Bar Brawling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lt_flippy

Unless the vigilante is Batman, then they won't have much to worry about due to a liberal use of the 2nd Amendment. Just sayin'!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2008 10:07pm

Style: none anymore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by manofaiki
    This is the only guy in America I'm aware of who is presently a wanted felon for mail fraud for selling fake certificates as part of a criminal scheme.

You put his selling of worthless certificates, your personal experience, his arrest and fleeing, and tie them in together.

Even the wanted page said he was in a scheme that defrauded area investors. With the 10mill price tag, I don't think it was for selling worthless certificates (at least not martial arts ones).
    Last edited by glambman; 9/20/2008 10:30pm at .
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast