Page 2 of 2 First 12
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All the best. Sucks to be female :P

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    All the best. Sucks to be female :P
    Sez you! I happen to like being a chick, in spite of it all. Hey fes - let's start our own thread in LLL - why being a girl kicks ass, even if you do have seperated abdominals and pee a bit when you sneeze!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey Aerochick. yeah... this split shocked the hell out of me. after my first kid (he's 6 now)... it took 3 years to get my stomach flat. when my husband finally talked me into having another kid... i thought i was going to be able to bounce back like before. i mean... my first kid was 8 lbs and i was only 115 lbs when i got knocked up with him--i figured that any damage that was going to happen to my body from having a large baby wouldn't phase me as badly the 2nd time around.

boy was i wrong. i had to have an emergency C-section with my 2nd kid. they gave me an epidural. now... every morning... if i don't do some sort of warm up exercise and then stretch/rotate my spine... my lower back will hurt from where they gave me the epidural... all the way down the crack of my ass. well... i guess a plus side to it was that after only 2 weeks, i was able to dance and exercise as freely as i wanted to--it took me 12 weeks to be able to do ANYTHING the first time around. i'm not as flexible as when i danced for a living... but that will come back with time.

i'm thinking of doing corset training. like Cher. where you wear a corset non-stop (except for when you're showering or swimming) and it splints your abs and forces you to use good posture. pros: it provides constant support. cons: it's expensive and a hassle to wash.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroChick
    Sez you! I happen to like being a chick, in spite of it all. Hey fes - let's start our own thread in LLL - why being a girl kicks ass, even if you do have seperated abdominals and pee a bit when you sneeze!
    i don't need to start a thread. i'm already scarring people and forcing them into the fetal position with the disturbing **** i'm writing in LLL. hahaha.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fes_fsa
    hey Aerochick. yeah... this split shocked the hell out of me. after my first kid (he's 6 now)... it took 3 years to get my stomach flat. when my husband finally talked me into having another kid... i thought i was going to be able to bounce back like before. i mean... my first kid was 8 lbs and i was only 115 lbs when i got knocked up with him--i figured that any damage that was going to happen to my body from having a large baby wouldn't phase me as badly the 2nd time around.

boy was i wrong. i had to have an emergency C-section with my 2nd kid. they gave me an epidural. now... every morning... if i don't do some sort of warm up exercise and then stretch/rotate my spine... my lower back will hurt from where they gave me the epidural... all the way down the crack of my ass. well... i guess a plus side to it was that after only 2 weeks, i was able to dance and exercise as freely as i wanted to--it took me 12 weeks to be able to do ANYTHING the first time around. i'm not as flexible as when i danced for a living... but that will come back with time.

i'm thinking of doing corset training. like Cher. where you wear a corset non-stop (except for when you're showering or swimming) and it splints your abs and forces you to use good posture. pros: it provides constant support. cons: it's expensive and a hassle to wash.
    I stand corrected that sounds just dandy...

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fes_fsa
    i don't need to start a thread. i'm already scarring people and forcing them into the fetal position with the disturbing **** i'm writing in LLL. hahaha.
    That's for sure! I've been greatly amused watching some of the damage you are doing over there. Keep up the good work!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Abusivemelon
    I stand corrected that sounds just dandy...
    Yeah, I didn't say that part was fun, I said there are other fun things that make up for the whole preggo/birthing thing. Pay attention, please!

Page 2 of 2 First 12