Posted On:
    10/06/2007 1:31pm

Style: Kickboxing, Boxing, Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by variance
    I love these type of threads.
    First off. I want more...

secondly.. I seem to recall a Diary of a MMA Kid or something like that.
    thats similar to this but I can't find it. anyone got a link?
    It was "Diary of a BJJ teen"... Im too lazy to search.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 3:46pm

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Day 172

Dear Diary

I've started over anew once again. I guess that's the way of the Ninja; to constantly embrace change and flux. Hatsumi says we must bend with the way of the Universe. I've also embraced the way of enlightenment. I've abandoned all use of profanity. It's the language of the ignorant. I eat nothing but rice, soy sauce, and Tuna. It keeps the impurities in my body to a minimum so I can channel Kuji effectively.

The feds raided our mountain monastery and arrested everybody. There must have been 200 of them. I tried to phase through a wall but I forgot about the Kuji spell Dante put on the castle to keep out enemy Ninja. I ended up with a broken nose, but still managed to escape. I made it down off the mountain two days later, when my eyes weren't so puffy and I could see a little better.

I'm not really sure where I am at the moment. I started traveling west through the forest, and I've slept in makeshift shelters. I used shuriken to kill rabbits and squirrels and stuff to eat. I fled up a tree two days ago to escape a black bear. Dante said the black bear is one of the Ninja's elemental animals, and not to harm it, so I didn't. It ate my Squirrel and left. I was pis...peturbed...

I've been meditating and merging with nature a lot since I escaped a week ago. I've spent at LEAST 3 minutes under a rushing waterfall, which is really enlightening. There's nothing like standing naked under freezing water to make you wiser. Punching pine cones conditions the hands, especially the spear hand. I'm contemplating building a sweat lodge to purify my energy and my soul.

So, basically, I'm going to keep going until I reach a civilization, and try one last time to establish my dream dojo, and build my empire of elite Ninja. It's all or nothing this time.
    In order to keep it Ninja, I have to make it Ninja, and that's just what I aim to do.

Make it Ninja.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 5:45pm

Style: Man-ho Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Outstanding.

Make it Ninja, make it so.

I feared the ninja would never return.

Hope Mum and Bub are both doing well.

yes....

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 7:28pm

Style: drunken bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is it wrong for me to love you, Shin?

yes it is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 6:31pm

Style: BJJ,MT,Wrestling,Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Day 173

It's taking me a while to write this, diary. My hands are pretty well frozen, as is the rest of me. I was doing waterfall meditations, and all of a sudden I woke up on the bank with a splitting headache and bleeding from my head. A small log was floating in the water, and I suspect it fell (or was thrown by enemy ninja, most likely) from the top of the waterfall and struck me in the head. I'm very vulnerable when I meditate because I'm channeling such massive amounts of Chi that it draws energy away from my Ki awareness.

So now I'm sitting here trying to control my heartbeat and kickstart my chi heater to combat the hypothermia. There must be enemy Ninja in these woods. At times I can swear I sense their powers.

On top of being knocked unconscious, I lost two shurikens this morning trying to kill a beaver. They're slow, but WOW they have good movement. I'm going to observe them for a while and formulate a new kata and feeling based on their essence. Beaver No Kata is going to be a great tool for learning to fight on river banks.

I'm starting to warm up a little more, so I can move around better. I'm gonna go try and gather firewood. Later Diary.

Keep It (warm) Ninja.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/16/2007 7:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Surrounded by Feds, half blind and he still manages to get away. He's like the Inspector Clouseau of Ninjas.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/17/2007 10:21am

Style: No-Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Beaver No Kata is surely full of inherent mystical goodness. Afterall. Beavers are the chinese symbol for... Something.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 3:41pm

Style: Boxing, Wushu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    delusional ninja or not, i bet it takes skill to kill small animals with shuriken

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 4:17pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinkengata
    Day 173

I'm gonna go try and gather firewood. Later Diary.
    With Beaver No Kata, will you be able to chew down the trees?
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    10/25/2007 7:04am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heh, Beaver No kata, the kata that will get you no beaver
    "a martial art that has no rules is nothing but violence" - Kenji Tomiki
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314