--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Review wanted on Final Round Boxing Ottawa

http://finalround.ca/blog/

Has anyone gone here? If so please tell me what you think of the place.

I'm planning to look at Bushido, N1 Thai, Neak Ta, and Final Round during this summer. I wanted to go to Ronin and OAMA as well but they're pretty far from my place, so I can't. If anyone has places for good striking(around university of ottawa), that was probably not mentioned on this forum, please recommend them to me.

Thank you for reading.

Style
    Keyboard Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ShouBox View Post
    http://finalround.ca/blog/

Has anyone gone here? If so please tell me what you think of the place.

I'm planning to look at Bushido, N1 Thai, Neak Ta, and Final Round during this summer. I wanted to go to Ronin and OAMA as well but they're pretty far from my place, so I can't. If anyone has places for good striking(around university of ottawa), that was probably not mentioned on this forum, please recommend them to me.

Thank you for reading.
    Did you try search function? I don't recall any mention of Final Round on bullshido - if you visit and post about your experience you may be the first. If you want striking around the University of Ottawa I believe there is still kyokushin karate at the Patro community center off Cobourg. Just google kyokushin Ottawa

Jean-Yves Therriault teaches at Therien Jiu Jitsu and kickboxing. I don't know if he still instructs at the Vanier location or not (which is just across the Rideau River from the University of Ottawa campus). However the Iceman and John Therien have recently started up a new location at near Riverside and Uplands around South Keys, which is not far from Final Round. I'm assuming you study downtown and live in south end?